Re-Introducing, My Worst Nightmare

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

 

A/N: Holla everyone! :D another chapter update within... Few hours (?) :DD Tehee~ Okay! Hope you guys like this new chappie :) Erk... Slightly rated... ^^" Anyways, HAPPY READING~ <3

 

 



 

Previously;

Closing the door shut behind him, the younger boy slammed his back again the door as he slowly slid down to the floor. There he started to weep again. I don’t want to talk about him anymore. I missed him. I miss you so ing much, you pabo Daehyun!

 

After a while his phone rang, the devastated young boy glanced up with his red puffy eyes. Who the hell is calling me at this hour? “Hey Youngjae ah? Where are you?”

 

“Sorry hyung, I don’t think I can come to the meeting,”

 

“The hell you mean you can’t?”

 

“I’m not feeling well hyung ah,”

 

“Ah, okay then… Get well soon yeah Youngjae?”

 

“Yeah. Thanks.” With that the young boy ended the call and just tossed his phone to his bed, collapsing to his bed straight after. Pabo Daehyun.

 



 

After Himchan dropped off Daehyun and Yongguk by their apartment, they both carried their stuffs and got up to their place in awkward silence. “Sorry hyung,” Daehyun said the moment the two got back to their apartment.

 

Yongguk threw his bag in one corner of the living room, “It’s fine,” and took off his jacket swiftly throwing it on the sofa, “Just go wash up and get some rest,” was all he said before going to his room.

 

Once again Daehyun felt that he was pushed to the corner again, with no options to spare. Not only he just lost his only chance of being friends with Youngjae, but also lost Yongguk’s trust to him… Once again.

 

With a depressed sigh Daehyun walked back to his room and sets his camping bag on the floor. He stripped off his mask and placed them on his study table. What a day. Collapsing on the floor, he started staring at the ceiling.

 

Yoo Youngjae… You’re the only one who actually came up to me, kindly enough to make me as your friend. But in the end, I disappoint you. Just like how I disappoint Yongguk hyung… Once again.Daehyun sighed as he lays on his side, closing his eyes, freely letting warm tears fall.

 

… I’m sorry… I’m such a disappointment to each and every one of you…

 

The next morning, Daehyun was woken up by the smell of freshly cooked bacon. He sat up sleepily and rubbed his eyes. Who’s cooking at this hour? Fitting his two foot in his black coloured flip flops, he wandered sleepily to the kitchen and as his vision clears up. Then again, he sees Yongguk in his red apron cooking over a hot stove. “Hyung?”

 

Yongguk’s eyes widened after seeing Daehyun’s sudden entrance to the kitchen, “O-Oh… Daehyun ah,”

 

“Why are you up so early?”

 

Yongguk chuckled and turned back to the hot stove, “I should be the one asking you that,” he paused, “You okay kiddo?” Daehyun turned to Yongguk with a questioning look. Huh? “You’re not wearing your mask today,”

 

Daehyun touched his bare chin and sighed, “Lots of thing’s been on my mind lately,”

 

“You’re worried about it too much,” Yongguk chuckled, “For only a small matter,”

 

Small matter you say? Daehyun glanced at his hyung with a frown. “Yeah, but because of the small matter is jeopardizing my friendship with Youngjae,”

 

Yongguk froze to Daehyun’s statement, “… You do care for Youngjae, do you Daehyun ah?”

 

Daehyun paused, blank-mindedly glanced around the kitchen. I-I… guess… I really do care for that kid. “I guess you can say that hyung ah,”

 

DINGDONG. The doorbell rang, interruptedly stopped the serious conversation between the two boys. Yongguk uninterestedly glanced at the direction of the door and back to his cooking, “Daehyun ah, get that for me, will you?”

 

Daehyun ran to his room and strapped his mask on and get to the door. “OPPA~” the sound of the irritating girl was heard until to the kitchen. . Yongguk cursed as he knows who’s voice was that.

 

“A-Ah Ri ah…” Daehyun stuttered as Ah-Ri was bear hugging him and showing no signs of letting him go anytime soon. While her sister, Park Yurim, just leisurely walks into their apartment and headed towards the kitchen. H-Hyung… Daehyun thought panicky in mind as the door was closed shut.

 

Yongguk who was still on the stove sighed uninterestedly as a pair of hands started snaking around Yongguk’s waist. “Oh, I like a man who cooks,” Yurim whispered seductively to Yongguk’s ear as she voluntarily pulls herself close to him.

 

Yongguk scoffed and lightly tried to shrug her off, “Y-Yurim ah, what brings you here?”

 

“Didn’t I tell you yesterday that we’re coming over?” Yurim let go of Yongguk and grabbed a seat by the dining table. “Only the two of you are here?”

 

“Ah, Daehyunnie oppa!” Ah-Ri smiled as she snuggled at Daehyun’s arm, “Told you we’ll be coming over today,”

 

“Thanks for stating the obvious.” Daehyun grumbled uninterestedly as he grabbed a seat in the living room with Ah-Ri tagged along.

 

“Thanks for the visit though Yurim ah,” Yongguk awkwardly smiled, “But as you can see we’re a little busy, plus it’s early in the morning,”

 

Yurim chuckled to Yongguk’s actions, “My dear oppa, I know you’re trying to avoid us again, like what you’ve been doing for the past few weeks,”

 

Ah-Ri casually nodded and cuddled with Daehyun again, “And Daehyunnie oppa is such a meanie!”

 

“What did I do to you this time Ah-Ri ah?”

 

“You never replied back the email I sent you last time,”

 

“W-What email…? I didn’t receive any,” Daehyun casually lied as he sighed silently. I can’t take this any longer! She’s been bugging me for nearly my whole life!

 

Ah-Ri lightly cupped Daehyun’s chin and turn his face to face her, “And oppa, do you know the surprise that I told you about yesterday?”

 

Not interested to know.“Y-Yeah? What is it?”

 

She giggled and sat infront of him by the sofa, “Guess.”

 

“Hmm… Ah, I don’t know Ah-Ri ah… Can’t you tell me what it is?”

 

“Ah, you’re no fun oppa. Like always,” she pouted, “But nevermind, I still like you anyways!” she giggled and cuddled to Daehyun’s arm again, “I’m~ Transferring to Seoul Art High!” she grinned widely.

 

Daehyun immediately coughed upon hearing her shocking statement. Damn it! “W-What?”

 

With her smiley eyes she looked at Daehyun, “Aren’t you happy for me oppa? I’ll be in Seoul Art High! We’re going to be in the same school!”

 

Yongguk on the other hand nearly dropped the plate he was holding, “Oh… that’s…. Great news Ah-Ri ah… I’m sure Daehyun would be happy that the two of you will be in the same school,”

 

.“Uh… Yay.” Daehyun awkwardly cheered as she kept on giggling. This day, is DEFINITELY NOT MY DAY.

 

Can’t she ever stop talking?!Daehyun irritatedly thought as the four of them were having breakfast together. “So this will be fun Daehyun oppa ah!” Ah-Ri grinned widely as she kept on lightly bumped her shoulder with Daehyun, “You and me together in one school,” she placed a spoonful of her breakfast in and rolled her eyes up, “Just like when we used to be in middle school,”

 

“Heh. Yeah.” Daehyun placed his cutleries down and glanced at the food.

 

Yongguk turned to Daehyun worrily, “Hyun ah, why aren’t you eating?”

 

“Sorry, I don’t want to be rude… But I’ll have to excuse myself.” Daehyun pushed his chair back and walked off from the dining table straight to his room.

 

“O-Oppa…!” Ah-Ri quickly stood up and ran after Daehyun to his room.

 

As Daehyun opened the door to his room, Ah-Ri quickly pushed him in and pinned the masked boy to the wall as she slammed the door close. “A-Ah-Ri ah…” Daehyun’s eyes grew, surprised with Ah-Ri’s sudden action.

 

“Daehyun oppa…” she looked at him with an apologetic look, “Why’re you like this?”

 

Daehyun awkwardly looked away avoiding eye contact with her, “W-What?”

 

“Stop avoiding me,”

 

“I’m not avoiding you,”

 

“Then why won’t you let me?”

 

“Let you what?”

 

She held his chin and turned his face to face her once again, “This,” she tilted her head close and gave Daehyun a quick peck on the lips.  

 

Daehyun’s heartbeat immediately fluctuates with her sudden action and quickly pushed her off. “The hell Ah-Ri ah?”

 

She smirked and comes closer to Daehyun, “Daehyun oppa, I want you to love me…”, she seductively wrapped her hands around Daehyun’s neck, “I’ll give you anything you want,”

 

“A-Ah-Ri ah… What the hell?”

 

She came closer and seductively lifted her legs up, pulling herself closer to Daehyun, “We can even do it here, now if you want to,”

 

What the hell is she doing?! Yongguk hyung w-where are you?! Daehyun froze in spot unknowing what to do in this kind of situation.