The Mysterious You.

Violent, I Love You... Hyung

 

Previously;

Youngjae glanced at the back view of this 'new classmate' of his. Seems familiar. He thought as he got closer towards his seat, located next to the newbie. One glance of this new friend of his, he knew something was rather familiar. Those jawline, those luscious looking pale pink flushy lips and those perfectly bridged nose. It can't be!



 

“Oh, you’ve met him before Youngjae ah?” Kim seonsaeng smiled as she reads Youngjae oblivious stunned expression upon seeing his ‘new classmate’.

 

The newbie turned to face Youngjae, fully exposing how he really looked like. “Yes, I’ve met him this morning seonsaengnim,” the newbie simply said without any traces of a smile forming on his face.

 

Youngjae scoffed and grabbed a seat next to the newbie, “Or more like bumped into me,” he whispered barely audible for both to hear.

 

Kim seonsaeng and the newbie turned to Youngjae, “You said anything Youngjae ah?” asked Kim seonsaeng as she grabbed two copies of today’s lesson.


Youngjae simply shook his head and forced out a smile, “No saem,”

 

Why is he here? Isn’t he’s that newbie who went off the wrong way when I bumped to him this morning? It can’t be, he was wearing a mask. Youngjae was in deep thought as he was sitting in one corner of the vocals room. Supposedly concentrating on his current lesson, but instead he was busy staring blankly to space on the cream coloured walls of the room, thinking about that newbie.

 

“Daehyun ah, let’s hear what you’ve got,” Kim seonsaeng pointed to Daehyun to stand in front of her and sing what he has been assigned to do.

 

 

The music started playing and immediately he goes;

 

"Iyureul mollasseo,

wae naega byeonhaenneunji

Hancham saenggakhaesseo,

na mannan ihuro

Na byeonhan geot gata,

aju manhi mariya

I norae deullini oh~

 

Niga neomu gomapjanha, oh baby

Niga neomu yeppeujanha Oh~

Nuneul ttel suga eobseo, nae nunen neoman boyeo

Neoman gyesok baro bogo sipjanha nan oh jeongmal Oh~ baby,"

 

His soothing voice filled up the empty room, rising up the atmosphere according to the song, Baby Baby by 4Men.

 

Goosebumps attacked the younger one's body as he was paying attention to Daehyun's 'assignment work'. His tenor-like soulful voice, shocked Youngjae completely. He looked like that he couldn't sing, but I stand corrected. He's good. Really good. Thought the younger one as he didn't realise that he was staring at the other boy a tad bit too much.

 

Kim seonsaeng lightly chuckled and called out to the day dreaming boy, "Yoo Youngjae ah!"

 

He lightly shook his head and turned to Kim seonsaeng dumbfounded, "Ne seonsaengnim?"

 

"It's your turn,"

 

He stood up from his seat and took over Daehyun's place as Daehyun went off and sat on one of the chairs in the room. "So, surprise me Youngjae ah!" Kim seonsaeng smiled.

 

You can do this Yoo Youngjae ah! I'll show him!Youngjae sighed mentally as he faced his teacher.

 

"All my life and the hereafter

I've never seen, seen one like you

You're a knife, sharp and deadly

And it's me that you cut into

But I don't mind, in fact, I like it

Though I'm terrified, I'm but scared of you

 

She's a monster, beautiful monster

Beautiful monster but I don't mind

And I need her, said I need her

Beautiful monster but I don't mind

No, I don't mind

(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)

No, I don't mind

(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)

No, I don't mind

(I don't mind, I don't, I don't mind)

No, I don't mind"

 

Kim seonsaeng clapped her hands excitedly as Youngjae stopped singing. "It was expected from you Youngjae ah. Good job! Good job,"

 

Youngjae gave a sly smirk and turned his gaze to Daehyun. Unfortunately, Daehyun was using his earpiece as he was doing some paperwork. Darn! He wasn't paying attention!

 

As soon as their vocals class ends, the two boys bid their goodbyes to their teacher and out of the class they went. It was lunch break, Youngjae then quickly left towards the cafeteria leaving his classmate behind without saying a single word.

 

"Hyung! Over here!" the maknae grinned widely as he waged frantically to his newly arrived hyung. Youngjae then grabbed a seat across Zelo and looked around the table, "Jongup?"

 

The maknae shrugged and ate a spoonful, "Most probably went off with some friends," he mumbled.

 

"Don't talk with your mouth full Jun Hong ah,"

 

"Ah, it's Zelo hyung! Stop calling me Jun Hong!" the maknae pouted and stared by the door as he saw a group of people entering the cafeteria, "Jonguppie hyung!!" the maknae exclaimed happily upon seeing his favourite hyung.

 

Youngjae then turned around to see at the person Zelo was waving at. His eyes grew big after seeing who Jongup was with, "Hey maknae ah, hey hyung!"

 

No, I can't believe my eyes!Youngjae's big round eyes, laid at the person standing next to Jongup. After realising Jongup smiled awkwardly and turned to Youngjae, "Uh, hyung? I thought you told me before that it's rude to stare,"

 

The person next to Jongup accidentally spat out a short laugh after hearing that statement, "It's a pleasure to meet you,"

 

A/N: Hi hi~~ I am finally back with a short update after being missing. TwT" Anyways, hope you guys like this chapter :3 and please do leave some comments :3 and to those who did, thank you every much for the support! And subbies~~ thank you~~~~ <3