It's been 12 years, finally I'm back.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

         ”Noona, kamsamnida :) (thank you) I’ve got another ice cream :)” the little boy said. Amber smile at him and felt really happy inside and out. She knelt down and tap the little boy’s head 3times then hold his shoulder.

         ”You know, I’m really really really happy coz the ahjussi bought you an ice cream and said he was sorry. Oh I forgot, I still don’t know your name”

         ”Aahh mianhae, I’m Min Park what’s your name noona?”

         ”Aah I’m Amber Kim :) Nice meeting you Min :) How old are you? Oh why are you alone in this kind of place? Are you lost? Do you know your parents name?” amber said and started to panic. While the little boy started to laugh.

         ”Oohh why are you laughing?” amber said with confusion.

         ”Aniyo, its just that noona looks really scared kekeke”. Amber smiled at him and before she say something min continue to talk.

         ”Noona I’m already 7 years old so you don’t need to worry kekeke. I’m just waiting for my omma to get our luggage :)”. Amber felt relieved when min said it.                

         ”Aahh that’s good then, I thought you were lost. So do you want to find your mom?”

         ”Aniyo” min said waving his hand. “Omma said to wait for her here. If I leave she’ll get mad at me”. Amber felt embarassed.

         ”Oh! That’s right we should listen to our parents” then she look away to make face because of embarrassment then look at min again and smile.

         ”Then I’ll stay here with you while you’re waiting for your omma. Okay?”

         ”Oki!” min replied. Amber stand up from kneeling and stand beside min. She look at min and reminisce her past when she was 8years old.

         ”You know when I was 8 I left Korea and live to another country :/” amber said. She feels sad and alone. She want to cry and shout but someones telling her inside to be strong.

         ”Why? min said.

Then she started remembering about water. It’s like she’s drowning, she can hear the wave of the water then her mother and father’s voices shouting her name. Her head hurts then suddenly min shouted “Omma!”, amber felt she’s back to reality from her dream. Min ran to his mom, and amber felt relieved after seeing them together and decided to go as well. Min ran to her mom and hugs her really tight.

         ”Omma! Some noona help me today!” min said brightly and happily.

         ”Really? What did she do then?” min’s mom said with a smile.

         ”Oh wooyoung-hyung accidentaly pushed me, he said he was sorry and he’ll gonna buy me ice cream when he gets back :) but then some noona ran after him, she thought I was crying and wooyoung hyung got caught then ahjussi! Oh Manager hwang bought me another ice cream hehe then after hyung and ahjussi left she stayed with me here to wait for you :3” min said happily to his mother.

         ”Really then where’s the noona who helped you?” min’s mother asked.

         ”Oh she’s right there” pointing to the place where they were standing, but amber wasn’t there anymore. Min feels sad then her mother tap his head instead

         ”Its okay :)” smiling to his son. “We will meet her again, hmmm maybe next time” then min smile back to her. Then min’s mother remembered the issue about wooyoung and manager hwang. “Oh yeah min, didn’t you say wooyoung accidentally pushed you and manager hwang bought you an ice cream? Where are they now?” asking min.

         ”Oh! The manager said they missed their plane because of noona and they said they’re gonna find a hotel” min said without hesitating. Min’s mother changed from happy angelic face to a angry witch. She quickly dialled a number in her cellphone and started to shout “Yah Yong Shi Hwang! You better go straight to my office if you don’t want to die! Aiiiissssshhhh!” then after she hung up her phone some guy walk through her and said “President Park, your service is already here”.

                                                     *              *              *              *              *              *              *

Amber is still smiling while walking through the exit door. She stop and took a deep breathe.

         ”Aahhh it’s been a while. Oh no it’s been 12 years” talking to herself.

         ”Oh right I need to find a place.. Hmmm maybe I’ll stay in the nearest hotel first, I dont't think I can manage to find a cheaper place today” amber thought.

         ”I’m really using my brain now kekeke” she added.

After 10minutes….                            

         ”Aaahhh!!! Im so tired -__- finally” amber said with a relief. She went straight to the receptionist to ask for a single room.

         ”Annyong Haseyo! Uhmm do you have single bedroom?” she asked the receptionist with a smile.

         ”Annyong haseyo, yes we have single bedroom. How many days would you like to stay?” the receptionist replied.

         ”Uhmm for like 2 to 3 days only please”

         ”Yes and can I have your name please?”

         ”Uhm Amber Kim”

         ”Are you gonna pay cash or by card?”

         ”Uhm do you accept foreign card?”

         ”Yes we do accept them”

         ”Then i’ll pay by card please” After giving her card the receptionist swipe her card to the card machine beside her computer and give back amber’s card.

         ”Thank you miss, here’s your room key and your room number is 450. I hope you enjoy your staying here in our hotel”

         ”Aah thank you very much” amber politely reply to the receptionist. She went straight to her room and have a shower.

Few minutes later…

         ”Aaahhh! So refreshing” she said then she suddenly remember’s wooyoungs face. “Aaahh! Why did I even remembered him? Ugh! So annoying” she pat her head with both hands because of annoyance then she sat on to the bed and thinking what to do next. Then she remember her sketchbook. Amber took her sketchbook from her backpack.

She look through her first sketch, it was spring there was a lot of flowers. A couple was lying on the ground surrounded by flowers, the girl was lying to the boy’s chest and the boy’s arms were wrapped to the girl while the other was on his head. They were sleeping in a sunny day. The guy looked really handsome with his bad look. Amber saw the date as well, it was June 2007. Then she thought of Alex, her ex-boyfriend. It was their first date when they started going out. There were tears in her eyes, she felt loneliness, heartache and grief. Her heart hurts and feels like its gonna expload. Then suddenly she heard her cellphone ringing, it was suzy.