He waited for me.

The Reason Why I Love You

Wooyoung ran really fast holding yani’s hands.

           ”Wait. Wait” yani said, trying to catch her breath. They stop and have a break. “We forgot amber” yani said still catching her breath.

           ”She can manage to go back to the hotel” wooyoung replied. ”And she’s not really my priority” he added.

           ”Oh are you and amber staying in a hotel??” yani said in suprised.

           ”Oh aniyo aniyo” wooyoung said waving his both hands. “Its just a coincidence”

           ”Oh right, how did you know each other?” yani asked wooyoung

           ”Aah. Its all because of her I missed my plane”

           ”Omo, don’t you have a concert?” yani asked.

           ”Ye” wooyoung said, then he remembered what happened in the airport.

           ”That will be a great loss. But anyway tell me the whole story next time ;) I need to go now I have a schedule, im actually late now hehe. I might get the taxi here. I’ll see you next time :) thanks for saving me :)”, wooyoung felt embarrassed, he touch the back of his neck and smile and before wooyoung say good bye, yani already took the taxi. Yani waved at him then he waved back, but after she left wooyoung felt sad.Then wooyoung remembered amber “Aaahh! That girl!!! So troublemaker >:(” then wooyoung took the taxi as well.

As the crowd ran after wooyoung and yani, amber was being forgotten. Because of the crowd wanting to see wooyoung and yani, someone accidentally smacked her elbow to amber’s face. There was a bruised beside her right eye. “Ouch!!” amber said then the girl say sorry to her and amber said it was alright. Amber then decided to get a taxi.

At the hotel…

           ”Ow ow ow ow” amber sounds she’s in pain. She was trying to hide her bruise from the people. She’s on her way to her room then suddenly someone walk beside her, it was wooyoung.

           ”You sounded like a dog” wooyoung said. Amber glance at him in an angry face. ”Why did you take so long?” he added. They’re still walking, and wooyoung haven’t looked to amber’s face.

           *sigh* “Because it was crowded and hard to get out” amber said.

           ”Ohh, it’s your fault anyway, you shouted my name” wooyoung said and smiled to her but he didn’t saw amber’s face because he is too tall. Then amber realise something then she stop but wooyoung still walking.

           ”Wait!” she said. Then wooyoung stop but didn’t look at her. Amber ran to wooyoung.

           ”Did you wait for me??” amber asked. Then wooyoung’s eyes widened then suddenly the elevator door opened.

           ”Aahh!! I’m gonna get this one first then get the next one. It’ll be bad if someone sees us together. I hate gossips” wooyoung said trying to get away from their conversation. Amber make face to wooyoung till the door closed and wooyoung noticed her bruised and tried to get out in the elevator to ask her but his cellphone rang, it was the manager. Meanwhile, Amber was smiling then whispered, “He waited for me” then waited for the next elevator.

           ”Ohh Manager hyung?” wooyoung answered the phone.

           ”Where are you???” manager hwang said with a panic tone.

           ”Oh I’m on my way now to the room, I bought some food”

           ”Aahh okay, i’m just making sure okay i’ll hang up now”

           ”Okay okay i’ll see you in a bit”. Then the door opened.

At wooyoung’s and manager hwang’s room…

           ”Oh, why you didn’t wake up me earlier?” the manager asked wooyoung.

           ”Uhhm because you looked really tired, you even snore -__-” wooyoung said.

           ”Aiisshh -___- Did someone recognize you?”

           ”Yeah, well I saw yani in town then someone recognize us so we ran wooyoung said while opening their take away (food).

           ”Aissh! I’ll be really dead if you’re on the front page (of the newspaper)” then the manager took his first bite and remember he really is the front page of every kpop website, while wooyoung remembered what happened earlier then he remembered amber with her bruise.

           ”Oh hyung, do you have ointment for bruises?” Wooyoung asked the manager.

           ”Hmmm I think i’ve got one. Why? Are you hurt?”

           ”Aniyo, its because of the troublemaker girl”

           ”Who?” the manager get confused.

           ”Do you remembered the girl in the airport? Who ran after me because I accidentally pushed Min (the president’s son)”

           ”Ohh ye ye. Why??”

           ”She got a bruise” wooyoung said, as if it’s nothing but the manager was shocked.

           ”Why?” the manager asked.

           ”Because she got a bruise?” wooyoung repeated what he said.

           ”I mean, why do you supposed to give her an ointment for her bruise?”

           ”Hhhmmm. I feel sorry for her and to say thank you for the food, she’s the one who bought this really.” pointing to the food using his chopsticks.

           ”Aahh. Good boy” the manager said, feeling proud for wooyoung then taps wooyoung's head.