Love madness.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

Amber just finished her dinner and she’s about to clean things up when someone knock the door.

            “Waaaaah!” amber said in shock, it was wooyoung.

            “Why are you here?” she asked. She was looking to wooyoung like she’s gonna kill him. “Is he gonna let me buy something again?” she thought. Then wooyoung laugh “Here” he said, then handed over the ointment.

            “What’s this?” she asked.

            “Tss can’t you not read? It’s an ointment” wooyoung said starting to get annoyed.

            “What for?” amber said, still she had no idea.

            “Aaaaiiiissh!! It’s for your bruise!” wooyoung said whose become really annoyed. Then amber remembered her bruise and touch it. “Ow” she said.

            “What an idiot” wooyoung said then touch his forehead.

            “Put some in your bruise after you had a shower. I’ll go now” wooyoung said, then look back, he has a feeling someone has been following him since this morning but then he just ignored it.

            “Oh! Kamsahamnida (thank you)” amber said but wooyoung didn’t say anything then went to his room next door. “Waah! He’s not that bad person kekeke” amber said looking at the ointment then closed the door.

The next day….

Wooyoung woke up late it was 2pm in the afternoon and he noticed that his manager wasn’t there anymore even his things. Then he saw a letter in his bed...                                      

            “Wooyoung, I already left to talk to the president when you wake up, get ready and ring my phone i’m gonna tell our driver to pick you up. Take care -manager hwang”, after wooyoung read the letter he instantly pack his things and get ready. Then he called the manager.

            “Yobuseo?” manager hwang pick his phone.

            “Oh manager hyung i’m ready now hehe. How was the president?” wooyoung said.

            “Oh I haven’t talk to her because she has a meeting but her secretary said she’s on her way now. Anyway i’m gonna call the driver now to pick you up” then someone shouted on the phone it was the president.

            “Yah Yong Shi Hwang!! How dare you not going here after you missed the plane??” wooyoung heard the president’s loud voice.

            “Oh wooyoung i’ll hang up now” the manager said then he hang up the phone.

           Oh wait manager hyung!” wooyoung said. ”Aisssh!!” wooyoung feel sorry for his manager because all the blame will be on his manager then suddenly he imagine something that the president will gonna fire his manager “Aiisssh!” he said then remembered amber. Then the driver rang his phone “Oh ye ye” he said, (Means the driver already there). He took all his things then knock to amber's room. Amber opened the door “Oh!” amber was in shocked again then noticed he has his things “Are you going now? Awwe are you gonna say goodbye?? Hehe” amber said in a teasy way but wooyoung didn’t answer her and looks like his in a bad mood. He grabbed amber’s arm “Oh wait!” then amber pull back her arm but wooyoung grabbed it again but this time it was really tight “Aahh it hurts!” amber said but wooyoung didn’t say anything and still holding amber’s arm really tight. Amber saw his eyes, he looked really angry then wooyoung started to walk really fast, all amber can do is closed her door then follow wooyoung. Wooyoung still holding her arm really tight till they get in the car. Amber didn’t say anything because she knows wooyoung was really angry she pulled her arm and hold where it hurts.

            “Let’s go to P entertainment building” wooyoung said to the driver. Amber and wooyoung didn’t say anything till they got to the building. Wooyoung grab amber’s arm again. “Owww!!” amber thought in her mind. Wooyoung was still walking really fast, and didn’t mind the people who can see them all he thinks was the manager and he wanted to tell the president that it wasn’t his fault. Then finally they reached the president’s room.