Heartbeat.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

Amber was holding her cellphone far from her ears…

           ”YAH!! YOU TOLD ME YOU’RE GONNA CALL ME WHEN YOU FIND A HOTEL?? Aiisssh!”, suzy was shouting at amber.

           *sigh* “Mianhae, I forgot :/” amber said. Suzy heard amber’s tone and she knows there is something wrong with her.

           ”Are you alright?” suzy asked.

           ”Ne” amber pause for a second then sigh then continue to speak “It’s just that when I was in the airport I helped some kid because someone pushed him” she pause again “Well accidentally, then I ran after him and let him say sorry to the kid but then.” amber stop and suzy was impatient and ask her “But then what?” then amber continue to speak “But then it was my fault he missed his plane :/”

           ”Aaahhy. Don’t worry about him he’ll be fine. He can take the next flight you know” suzy said, trying to cheer up amber.

           ”Aniyo, that was the last flight for today because of the bad weather”

           ”Then he can get the next one tomorrow morning, I told you he’ll be fine. Don’t worry too much to other people but for now what are you planning to do now?” suzy said, trying to think for a solutions.

           ”I don’t know, i’m still worried about that guy”

           ”Whhyyy?? He’ll be fine amber!”

           ”Aniyo, he said he have a concert tomorrow morning in Philippines :/”

           ”Waah ? Haha are you kidding me is he some kind of kpop or anything like that? Haha maybe he’s just joking. If he really have a concert to another country then he should have left for a week or maybe a month before his concert”

           ”Aniyo, it looks like he’s telling the truth :/”

           ”How would you know? You barely know kpop artist and do you even know his name?”

           ”Ne” amber said with hesitation “Wait, I think I forgot”

           ”Aiiisssshh!” suzy on the other line sounds really annoyed.

           ”But he said he was a member of a band. Uhmmmm. Wait hmmm something with number 2”

           ”Aahh wait im gonna search in google”

           ”Okay” amber said in replied. “How you found anything yet?” amber said being impatient.

           ”Just second, uhmm there something.. Hmm is it 2pm or 2am?” 

Then amber remembered wooyoung saying about his band~~  “Aiiissshh! I am a member of 2pm! And i am a very busy man”            

           ”Aaahhh!! Ye! Ye! That’s it”

           ”Well.yeah.they’re.quite popular”, suzy trying not to sound like she’s being amazed to what she found out.

           ”Are they really that popular?” amber in curiosity asked suzy.

           ”Well, yeah kinda. But wait it says 6member group which one is he?”

           ”Ahhhmm I forgot his name :/ sorry :(“

           ”Right i’ll tell you the names, k ? listen carefully” suzy pause for a second.

           ”hmmm Junsu, Nickhun, Taecyon, Wooyoung, Junho, Chansung. Did you remember his name now?”

           ”Uhmm I don’t think he told me his name :/ mianhae”

           ”Aaaiiisssh! You should’ve told me earlier, anyway so what’s you plan now?”

           ”Hmm. I’ll go outside first and eat lunch. I haven’t eaten anything yet then shop for a little hehe” amber being sarcastic.

           ”You know its not that what I meant”

           ”I know.*sigh* Hmmm maybe i’ll visit them on the day of their death anniversary”

           ”If that’s what you want” suzy sounded really feel sorry for amber. “Well anyway I need to sleep now its already 2am here I can’t sleep coz i’ve been waiting for your call. Anyway don’t forget to buy me some souvenir ;) pahaha. Good night for now and eat lunch properly okay? Bye bye mua xx”

           ”Okay, sleep well good night” then amber hung up the phone.

She decided to go outside and buy some food. As she open the door she notice that there is also someone on the next door. She’s about to lock the door but she turn around first to say hello to the person next door but then the time she turned around she saw the guy from the airport. It was wooyoung, her heart beats faster and faster she don’t know what to do so before she lock the door she went inside again.