The Contract.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

“Oh wooyoung” the president said.

          “President park” wooyoung said, he bow then amber bow as well. Wooyoung was still holding amber’s arm really tight.

          “Oh!” the manager said looking at amber. “Annyeong haseyo” amber said then bow again.

          “I’ll talk to you later wooyoung” the president said. Then amber felt his hold became tighter.

          “Aniyo, I want to be here while you’re talking to manager hwang” wooyoung said.

          “No, i’ll talk to you later” the president insist.

          “It’s all her fault we missed the plane president” wooyoung said the pull amber’s hand in front. Amber felt embarrassed she don’t know what to do so she say sorry instead. “I’m so sorry about that” she said while her head's down. Then the president remembered what his son said…

                    ”Omma! Some noona help me today!”

                    ”She stayed with me here to wait for you :3”

          “So she’s the noona min was talking about” the president thought looking at amber. “Well she’s quite pretty” she added.

          “We already talked about that wooyoung” the president said. Wooyoung kneeled down to the president.

          “Please please don’t fire manager hwang” wooyoung said and he’s about to cry. Amber felt sorry for him.

          “I’m not gonna fire him” the president said,

          “So go stand up” she added. Wooyoung stand up,

          “Really??? You’re not gonna fire him?? Oh kamsahamnida president, thank you very much” wooyoung said then he hugged the president.

          “Ahh stop it” she pulled away wooyoung. “Instead i’m gonna punish him” the president added.

          “Waahh! What is the punishment??” wooyoung asked the president.

          “He needs to look for more sponsors and endorsements for 2pm”

          “Waah! But we already have a lot” wooyoung said.

          “Your image is important, its not just you who will have a bad image but all of you including the other members. Do you know how it will affect the all of you??” the president said with a serious face. Wooyoung saw his manager’s face, He looked so sad then wooyoung looked to his shoes instead.

          “If you lose fans, it make be the end of you” the president said trying to scare wooyoung. Then wooyoung looked at the president’s eye.

          “Why you didn’t go with the others in the first place? I mean, you should supposed to be there a week before?” the president asked wooyoung.

          “Wooyoung was chosen to be the mc for inkigayo for 2 days as a substitute and also he has a photo shoot for a clothing endorsement” the manager answered the president’s question because he saw wooyoung’s face in shock.

          “Then I decided to go with him instead” the manager added.

          “Hmm, well I can’t do anything about that. I need to go now, i have a meeting. Oh hwang, you better be starting to look for new endorsements and sponsors” then the president left. Then the manager stand up.

          “Oh, I’m sorry for the trouble” then the manager bow to amber.

          “Aniyo!” waving her both hands “I should be the one to say sorry because of me you have to be punish” amber felt really sorry.

          “Ahh it’s fine :)” manager said trying to cheer up amber, “Ohh I’m sorry we still don’t have a proper introduction, I’m yong shi hwang wooyoung’s and 2pm’s manager” the manager added.

          “Aah, i’m amber nice to meet you manager hwang :)” then amber bow to the manager.

          “Ahh, wooyoung said you’re staying at the hotel, I can give you you a lift if you want” manager said, amber was about to say no but then wooyoung suddenly speak.

          “Aniyo, it’s fine manager hyung, I’m the one who brought her here so don’t worry about her” wooyoung said.

          “Ahh yeah, it’s fine manager :)” amber said.

          “Ahh okay then, I’ll leave first. I’ll see you next time amber”

          “Oh, yes thank you manager” amber said then the manager left.

Then the room feels akward…

          “You did heard what the president said right?” wooyoung said.

          “Ahh which one?? She said alot” amber said which makes wooyoung really angry.

          “That it’ll be the end of me” wooyoung said looking at amber.

          “Ahh, yeah.” then amber looked to her shoes. “I’m sorry :(” she added.

          “And the president punished manager hwang because of you. You need to pay for that, for all the trouble” then he pause “You, you will be my slave for a month”

          “Waaaah!!!! That’s too much” amber said then she remembered she only has a month to stay in korea.

          “Well what you did is too much!!” wooyoung shouted at her. She bow then hold her both hands really tight. Then wooyung get a paper and pen then he sat on the chair, he was writing something. “Here” he said.

          “What’s that?” amber asked.

          “Its a contract, sign it here so you can’t run away”

          “Is this really necessary?” amber asked.

          “You might run away. I don’t trust you” wooyoung said. Amber felt sad because wooyoung said he can’t trust her. Then amber have no choice and signed the paper. She thought of what her grandfather said "Do a good  deed then a good price will come for you. Do a bad deed then you need to pay for it". 

          “Go back to the hotel and get your things, you’ll live in our dorm” wooyoung said. Then amber was shocked and hold her body as if wooyoung gonna touch her.

          “Tssk. You’re not that pretty and you’re not my type” wooyoung said. 

          "If I stay at your place do I still need pay for the rent ?" amber said. She remebered that she still need to look for a place and she thought if she gonna stay at wooyoung's place she don't need to pay for the rent.

          "Hahaha ! You're such a big fat headed chicken" wooyoung said while amber make face. "You're gonna be my slave/maid or whatever you call it but the fact you're being my maid im not gonna pay you for anything instead of paying you, that will be your pay for staying for us. If you know what I meant. I mean ughh ! it's too hard to explain." he said with a confusing tone.

          "So you mean... I'm not gonna pay for staying at your place?" amber asked.

          "YES ! Jeezzzz !" wooyoung expressing his annoyance.

          "BUT !" amber added.. "You're not gonna pay me for being your maid ? Well that's too much :/" she said. Wooyoung stand up and went in front of her. Then amber walked backwards and wooyoung walked frontwards until amber bumps on the table.

          "You know whats too much ?" wooyoung demanded. "Its too much if I pay you for being my slave or whatever, because first of all you're the one who needs to pay me. Pay me and my manager for missing my plane, our plane ticket and for wasting my time. So now whats too much ?". he added. Amber realized that he's a bit right but not really. She can't accept the fact that it was really her fault. She didn't know what to say or what to do. Wooyoung was so close to her she can feel his breathe she can smell the scent of his perfume it was really cool. His face was too close to hers like he was gonna kiss her. She then pulled wooyoung away from her and said "Fine ! okay chill man".

          “Go now” he said.

          “Aren’t you gonna give me a lift??” amber asked.

          “You’re my slave now so i’m telling you to go back to the hotel in your own” wooyoung said. Amber’s mouth widened then swallowed.

          “I didn’t bring any money!”

          “Then solve your own problem”

          “Waahhh!!!!” then wooyoung walk through the door.

          “Waittt!!!” amber shouted then he stopped.

          “Oh here” wooyoung handed a paper

          “What’s this??”

          “My address, go there after you pack your things. Or actually come after 2 or 3 days. And don't you dare to broke our contract because I can find you wherever you are.” wooyoung said. Amber felt some chills in her spines after she heard it.

          “Waitt!!! I don’t know where to go”

          “I told you solve your own problems”

          “But!” amber said.

          “Don’t you follow me” he said “slave” wooyoung added then he smiled then left amber alone.