Be my slave.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

Wooyoung’s expression wasn’t very good when he saw amber. He don’t know what to think about her, if she’s stalking him or she just wants to annoy him but what he knows is, she’s gonna bring him bad luck. Meanwhile, amber was leaning at the back of the door waiting for wooyoung to leave. Her heart was beating so fast that she can’t even breathe anymore. She went to her mini kitchen to get a glass of water then she sat down. After a few minutes she decided to go. She was looking down on her way to the the door and as she open the door, there was a guy standing in front of her. She didn’t know who but as she slowly lifts up her head it was wooyoung. He was wearing a timberland cadet cap, white denim shirt (ed from the first to the third button), maroon chinos, black vans and he was holding a ray ban sun glasses, she thought he looked so fit. Amber didn’t know what to do anymore so she force herself to smile and say hi to him.

           ”Ann-yeong” she said while raising her right hand with an aegyo face. Wooyoung’s arms were crossed on his chest, “Tsk” as he responded to amber. He looked to his left and right checking if there is anyone. While wooyoung was looking around amber’s aegyo face change into a sour face then when wooyoung look back at her she smiled again. Before wooyoung speak to amber, she ask him first.

           ”Can I help you?” amber said forcefully smiling to wooyoung. Wooyoung didn’t answer her question but ask her a question instead.

           ”Are you following me?” Amber’s reaction was shocked and were opened really wide.

           ”Waaaahh!” she said, she looked to her left then she spoke again *deep breathe* “I know you’re some kind of kpop celebrity or whatever but don’t expect too much” *Aiissh! This guy* she thought. “I don’t even know your name” she added.

           ”Then why are you here?” wooyoung asked.

           ”Am I not allowed to stay in this hotel? Aiissh” amber in replied then wooyoung realise she was right and he felt embarassed, he didn’t know what to say so he bring up the issue about the airport.

           ”Aaah! So you think I haven’t forgotten about what you’ve done to me?” then wooyoung pause for a second to make an angry face for amber then speak again “Because of you, I might lose a lot of popularity and money AND” his tone changed “I’VE WASTED MY TIME PRACTISING FOR THAT CONCERT. I’VE PRACTICED A LOT FOR THAT YOU KNOW. I DON’T EVEN SLEEP. I PUT SO MUCH HARD WORK FOR THAT AND IT’S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU”. Amber felt really embarrassed and bow her head instead.

           ”I am really sorry for that” she said. Then wooyoung thought of something.

           ”Aahh ! You’re going outside right?”

           ”N-e” amber said in confusion.

           ”Then buy me food” wooyoung said looking at amber with his chin up.

           ”Wha? Why should I buy you food? Aiiihh !”

           ”Yah! You should repay me for what you’ve done. And buying me a food isn’t enough you know. Be thankful for me because i’m not that bad person. Tsk” Amber thought he was right and buying him a food isn’t that hard.

          ”Here” wooyoung handed his money to amber. Amber took it then put it in her pocket.

           ”I’ll stay here in your room” wooyoung said with confidence.

           ”Waahh! Why are you staying here?” amber asked.

           ”To make sure you’ll be back coz you might run away and for you to come back early or else im gonna check up in your things.” wooyoung smiling like a demon kekeke. But before wooyoung go inside amber block the door.

           ”Aissshh! I’ll be back you know!” amber said. But wooyoung looked at her with his scary eyes then amber moved aside.

           ”Yah! Don’t you ever touch anything!”

           ”Ye ye ye! Go now i’m hungry”

           ”Wait.” amber stop for a second.

           ”What?” wooyoung asked.

           ”What was your name again? Hehe” amber asked.

           ”Aahh wooyoung" But wooyoung didn't ask amber's name but still, amber told him her name.

           ”I'm Amber :) hehe but you can call me “ambi” hehe”

           ”Okay okay go now” Amber make face first then closed the door. “Aiissh! That guy!! Oh! I need to hurry up before he check up my things aiiiissh!!” then after amber thought of her underwears she ran.