Her name.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

On the sofa, taecyon was on his latop shopping online while nickhun and wooyoung was in the floor playing monopoly they were in the lounge. Junho and chansung was in the kitchen with amber then junsu was in his (and taecyon’s) room just beside the kitchen.

           ”How come she become your slave?” taecyon asked wooyoung but still busy on his laptop.

           ”Oh it’s a long story, but to be short it’s her fault I missed the plane. I mean me and manager hyung missed the plane” wooyoung answered taecyon’s question.

           ”Waah? Really? How?” nickhun asked wooyoung, who looks like he really wants to know the whole story. Nickhun and taecyon stop what were they doing to listen to wooyoung then wooyoung told them the whole story….

           ”Waaaah!!Daebak!” nickhun said.

           ”What do you mean daebak??” wooyoung asked nickhun.

           ”Well I can say she’s the mother of justice haha!” while taecyon shared his opinion.

           ”Well you know, she ran after you then you got caught. I think for a girl its quite hard to ran after you cos you’re quite fast :/ She won’t let you get away until you say sorry to the president’s son haha!” nickhun said. “Taek is right, she’s the mother of justice haha! Hmm, she’s quite pretty as well hoho!” nickhun added.

           ”Yeah she’s pretty” teacyon aggreed to nickhun.

           ”She’s not my type” wooyoung said disagreeing with the two. “You can have her haha lol” wooyoung added.

           ”I think she’s not a type of easy-to-get girl” taecyon said.

           ”Yeah she’s kinda like hard-to-get” nickhun added. Taecyon looked at nickhun, “You just said the opposite of what I said nickhun” taecyon said. Then they all laugh.

           ”So, what else do you know about her?” nickhun asked wooyoung again.

           ”Her name.” wooyoung answered.

           ”Ha-Ha funny!” nickhun said in a serious face.

           ”No really, I don’t know anything about her.” wooyoung added.

           ”-___- age? Where does she lives?” nickhun asked wooyoung again.

           ”Nope!” wooyoung said. “We don’t have a proper conversation really. If you want to know more about her why don’t ask her instead nickhun?” he added.

           ”Hmmm good idea pahah! I’m just happy cos we have a new friend hehe.” nickhun said.

           ”She’s not my friend, she’s my slave” wooyoung said being bitter.

           ”Well, i’ll be her friend then :D oh! It’s junho’s turn now” nickhun said talking about the monopoly.

           ”Junho-yah! Its your turn now!!” wooyoung shouted. Then junho came outside the kitchen but he went to his (and wooyoung’s) room and after he took something in his room he went to the lounge.

           ”What’s that?” nickhun asked junho. He was holding an ointment for bruise. Then wooyoung and taecyon were curious as well so they looked at junho’s hand.

           ”Oh! It’s an ointment” junho said then he let them see it was a ointment.

           ”What for??” Nickhun asked again. “For amber, she got a bruise”, junho said. Then wooyung thought the bruise beside her right eye but he saw it was already healed.

           ”Her bruise already healed” wooyoung said.

           ”Aniyo!” junho said, “It looks so red” he added.

           ”Why? What happened to her” nickhun asked junho again.

           ”Oh she said she spilled hot water on her arm but it looks like someone hold her really tight” junho said, then wooyoung remembered he hold amber really tight on their way to the P entertainment building. After junho play his turn he stands up then went back to the kitchen.

           ”Ohh. Poor amber :/” nickhun said then suddenly taecyon stand up and on his way to the kitchen.

           ”Oh where are you going?” Wooyoung asked while nickhun was playing.

           ”Oh i’m gonna get a drink i feel thirsty” taecyon said but the truth is he wanted to see amber’s bruise.

           ”Aiissh! I don’t want to play anymore” nickhun said then wooyoung suddenly shout, “Yah! Amber! Get me a glass of water!”. Wooyoung asked for the water so that he can see amber’s bruise while nickhun became suspisious to woyoung because he suddenly ask amber out of nowhere.

           ”Ne!” amber shouted back then get a glass of water.

           ”Here you go” she said giving the glass of water to wooyoung. It was wooyoung’s chance to look at amber’s bruise, he thought junho was right it looks really red. Then wooyoung took the glass of water then amber went to her bag to get her sketchbook and then went back to the kitchen.