Where do I sleep ?

The Reason Why I Love You

 

Amber was looking for her sketchbook. She had two sketchbooks the first one was a sketchbook of her feelings, places and past memories while the other one was sketches of clothes, shoes etc. While looking for the clothes sketches she saw her first sketchbook, she don’t know what to feel then she took a deep breath and put aside the first sketchbook then finally found the other one. She went back straight to the kitchen.

                      “Here you go” she said giving her sketchbook to junho. Chansung and taecyon sat beside junho to see her sketches as well.                                                                                                                    

                “Waaah!” they said.

                      “You’re really good!” junho said.

                      “It looks like you’re a designer” taecyon added. Amber felt embarrassed but at the same time happy then suddenly nickhun and wooyoung came in the kitchen.

                      “What’s going on here??” nickhun asked.

                      “Oh! Take a look at amber’s sketches” junho said while chansung and taecyon are flipping the pages.

                      “Waaaah! Did you draw this??” nickhun asked amber.

                      “Obviously” taecyon said while smiling to nickhun while nickhun make face.

                “Are you a designer??” nickhun asked amber again.

                “Aniyo” amber said waving her both hands. “Im just an artist :) hmm more like landscape artist” she added.

                “It seems like the same thing :/” nickhun added. While wooyoung was looking at them he felt jealous because all the attention was on amber’s sketches. Then he remembered he saw amber’s first sketches which was about people and places.

                “Aisssh! If only they know she’s obssessed to a guy” he thought. “Ey ey ey. Let’s go to sleep now. We have to wake up early for tomorrow’s recording” wooyoung interrupting them.

                “Oh! that’s right! Manager hyung told me to wake up really early tomorrow” chansung added.

                “Waah! Can you be my stylist tomorrow amber?” junho said while smiling to amber. While amber felt really embarrassed and happy.

                “Hmmm. If you want to hehe” she said. “Yay!! Thank you!!” junho said then he suddenly hugged amber. While chansung, nickhun and taecyon are still looking at amber’s sketches.

                “Ey ey ey” wooyoung interrupted again. “You!” pointing to amber. “Wake up tomorrow at 6 and prepare breakfast for us okay?” wooyoung said to amber. “Ne” amber said making face to wooyoung. “I’m going to sleep now” wooyoung said. “Wait!” amber shouted and all of them looked at her. “Uhmmm” she pause then speak again “Where do I sleep??” she said. “Oh yeah! We only got 3 rooms” nickhun said. “Well wooyoung and chansung always sleep in the lounge then junho can move to nickhun’s and chansung’s room so she can have junho and wooyoung’s room” taecyon said being smart then make a troll face. “Hmm that will do” junho added. “Okay that’s fine” wooyoung said then all of them started to get ready to sleep while amber was left alone in the kitchen. “Hmm they’re all nice and they make me comfortable except for that wooyoung! Aissh!” she thought. Next day Amber’s alarm clock alarmed at 5:00 “Brrrrrring!!!! Brrriiiiinnngggg!!” it gets louder and louder then finally she woke up. She went to the toilet first to wash her face and brush her teeth, she then change her clothes and go straight to the kitchen. She remembered last night junho said they don’t have any food so she went outside to buy ingredients. When she came back its already 5:45 am she went straight to the kitchen to prepare their food but then she saw Nickhun preparing coffee and hot chocolates. “Oh! You’re already up??” amber said. “Oh yeah, we’ll normally I always woke up early before them hehe” “Ahh, Oh! I’ll do that :) you can wash now while I’m doing your breakfast :)” amber said. “Hmm okay :) oh I’ll just remind you. Taec doesn’t want creamer in his coffee but with extra sugar, chan wants his coffee with creamer and extra sugar, me I like creamer but not too much sugar hmm as well as junsu then wooyoung and junho likes hot chocolate :)” nickhun reminded amber. While amber’s eyes are focused to nickhun with open. “Hey, you okay?” nickhun said waving his hands to amber. “Oh, yeah yeah. Sorry I was just amazed how you really know them. You even know what taste the want!” amber said. “Well yeah, we’ve know each other for more than 4years now” nickhun explained. ” Well yeah, I should clean up now :) I’ll leave everything to you now” he added. “Ahh yeah, thanks!” amber said. —I know I updated really late and I’m sorry for that :( i’ve been busy sorry :( I will try to update as soon as I can :)