The Crowd.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

           “Amber, Ambi” wooyoung said. He was standing infront of the door and his arms were crossed over his chest. She really thinks i’m gonna call her by her name. Tsk” talking to himself. He sat down to the chair beside the bed, he was looking at the window but after 30mins he got bored.

          “Aaahh! This is boring!” he said then he noticed a sketchbook on the bed.

          “Oh, so she likes to draw huh. Let see if she’s good at it” then wooyoung picked up the sketchbook and sat on the bed. As he open it he’ sa bit shocked because it was really good.

          “Waaahh! She’s really good ah tsk”. As wooyoung looked through the pages, on the first page there was a couple lying onto the bed of flowers, the other one was a couple but only their backs were drawn they were holding each others hands. The third and on so on was a sketch of new york in summer, spring, fall and winter and as he go through the pages there was a two girls laughing in a café then there was a rainy day, a cup of hot coffe, a beach then a room. Wooyoung still looking into the pages and then he saw girl alone and crying there was also 3 drops of blood beside the date it was june 2009 then on the next page there was a girl drowing, then the next page were blank but there was a date september 2009 it looks like it was erased then the next page there was a face of a guy. It was the same guy on the first sketch, then wooyoung turned the page again it was the guy again then the guy again then the guy again then the guy again but there were no dates “Tsk. Is she obsessed with this guy? Ahh girls these day” then as wooyoung turned the page again it was the 2 girls again laughing. Then the next page was a happy family. Then the next was a face of a girl she was smiling and looked happy but her eyes says she’s in pain, it says shes sad and alone but then next page was the eiffel tower, the other one was a beautiful scenery then in the bottom it says paris, the next were london bridge, then the big ben in london then a beautiful sceneries all over the world there was barcelona, philippines, california, hawaii, tokyo, china, thailand, malaysia, rome then africa. Wooyoung thought there was no korea, “Isn’t she a korean?” then wooyoung remembered the time, it’s been an hour after she left.

Wooyoung stand up and felt worried “Is she lost?” then looked to his watch again “Aiisssh! That girl is so troublemaker” then wooyoung wore his sunglasses for him not to be spotted then went outside and locked the door. Wooyoung hands were inside his pockets he was waiting for the elevator then finally there it was. He looked a bit shocked and scared as well because there was 3 girls chatting and laughing inside the elevator. Wooyoung pulled down his cap then bow, the three girls were suspicious and trying to see his face. “Aiisssh! Come on hurry up!” wooyoung thought. Then finally the door open and wooyoung went outside first and walk really fast “Aisssh! That girl!” thinking about amber. Then wooyoung went straight to the town, he remembered amber was wearing a white shirt and brown shorts but he didn’t know where to start and people are starting to look at him. He ran through all the clothes shops hoping amber will be there and then the shoe shops, then food shops then the crowd started to recognise him then he ran through a cafè where there isn’t a lot of people. “Waaah! Where is she?” wooyoung said. Then someone call him name.

          “Ahh! Wooyoung!!” then wooyoung was startled because someone recognise him then he slowly walked through the door but the the girl shouted again “Wooyoung-ahh!” then the girl ran to him, it was amber.

          “Waah! Don’t you shout my name! Aisssh! I’ve been looking for you everywhere!! Aisssh!!” wooyoung said with irritation.

          “Mianhe :(” amber said.

          “Did you bought me food?” wooyoung said thinking about the food.

          “Ne. Sorry its cold now :(“

          “Lets go now before anyone recognise me”

          “Just a second. I just met my childhood friend hehe you can go first”

          “Aisssh!!! You!!! Aaiisssh! If anyone recognized me i’m gonna kill you” Then someone lady approach them. She was wearing a sunglasses as well.

          “Oh wooyoung!” the lady the said. Wooyoung got confused and asked her who is she.

          “Who are you?” then the lady let wooyoung see her eyes, it was yani park *she was a famous singer*. Then amber noticed wooyoung turned red.

          “Oh yani! why are you here??”

          “Oh I was looking for a shoes then me and amber got a fight with the last pair of the shoes then I recognised her. Its a long story really”

          “Oh right. Why did she *pointing to amber* she said you were childhood friends?”

          “Yeah we were childhood friends, its a long story as well hehe”

          “Aah” wooyoung said but before he speak again amber started to speak.

          “I didn’t expect were gonna meet in this place hehe” amber said. Then some recognise wooyoung and yani. From outside someone shouted their names. “WAAHHHHH!! YANI AND WOOYOUNG!!!!!!”

          “Aisssh! They noticed us now” wooyoung said. He grabbed yani’s hand instead of amber and ran leaving amber behind.