Korean is my first language.

The Reason Why I Love You

Amber just finished preparing their breakfast. It was a full english breakfast. On each plates there was a 2 pieces of bacon, 2 pieces of sausages, an egg, mushrooms, tomato, beans and 2 pieces of toasted bread with butter. She felt proud of herself. Its like she achieved something just because she prepared a breakfast for 6 people. Meanwhile, one by one the boys are getting up, out of their beds. Junho and minjun decided to wake up chansung and wooyoung because they're always the one's who wake up really late and they're kinda bit hard to please when it comes to waking up. While nickhun just got out of the toilet taecyon rush in before anyone else. After waking up chansung and wooyoung they decided to go to the kitchen first while waiting for taecyon to finish. Nickhun was already there and helping amber.

               Suprised to what he just saw "WAAAHHH ! DAEBAK !" chansung shouted. 

               "Good morning! Sorry I kinda... don't really know how to prepare a korean breakfast" amber said before anyone else speak. "But I tried my best ! while preparing this. I hmmmm hope you all liked it." she added while smiling at them.

               "AHHH look at that.. A really good morning with a bright smile" minjun said. "Thank you for your effort haha we don't really eat breakfast I mean we don't eat here nickhun just gonna prepare us coffee and a toast then we'll just buy our real breakfast on our way to our schedules." he added.

               "Oh right. I guess you don't need to buy your breakfast for today!" amber said with full of aegyo.

               "Jeezz its just a breakfast" wooyoung interrupted feeling irritated. 

               "A breakfast that miss amber prepared for us" nickhun said. Amber smiled at nickhun and thought he was really nice. She hoped that wooyoung would be nice like nickhun. While nickhun make face with amber when she looked at him.

              "This is really good" chansung said with his mouth full.

              "Ahh kamsahamnida!" she said. "I think i'll just gonna clean the lounge first while I wait for you guys to finish" 

              "What ? come eat with us" junho said.

              "It's alright I already eat. Eat well" 

              "Ahh okay. We'll eat well then!" junho replied. Then amber went to the lounge. It was messy, very messy. "Ahhhh mess everywhere" she thought. "Ofcourse it's gonna be messy. Who would've expect to have a clean dorm with 6 guys in it" she looked around "The interior was good but you can see tshirts, shorts, socks, teddy bears, pillows everywhere ugh. and a spoon ? and what's this slimy thing on the ground?". When she came last night she saw it was already messy. She looked like she's about to cry. She don't know where to start. Everywhere is a mess. But then she decided to fold the blankets first where wooyung and chansung slept. It took her 10mins just for folding the blankets. It was quite big and heavy. The time she finished folding the boys was already finished eating so she decided to go to the kitchen and wash the dishes.

               "Oh I'll do that" she said because nickhun was already washing the plates. "I don't want you to be late for your schedule" she added.

               "No it's alright, I actually wash the dishes every morning because that guys take so long to finish" nickhun said. "Then I'll help you so you can finish early" she said. "oki!" nickhun said while gesturing an okay sign.

They were washing the dishes quitely and nickhun felt the awkwardness so he started the conversation first. "How come you become wooyoung's maid/slave ? sorry I don't really know how to call it" he said. Then amber laugh.

                "Haha! its alright maid or slave i dont really mind" she paused and continue again "Well because it was my fault he missed his plane" then amber summarise on what happened in the airport.

                "Ohh I see. Then why did you accept it then? Being a slave?" he asked amber.

                "Well to pay for what I did to him. Someone told me 'If i do good deed then a good price will come, but then if i do bad deed then I need to pay for it' so i thought something like this is a bad deed" she said.

                 "Even though you really don't know he's about to miss his flight? even though you didn't know he was a celebrity?"

                 "Even though I didn't know it's still my fault. It may ruin his life. We didn't know, maybe" she said. They're nearly finish washing the dishes but nickhun asked her one last question before they finish. "So how would you know you already paid for it?" amber stop washing the dishes and looked at him she thought he got really cute eyes. His eyes was brown and it was looking at her, as if a prince was looking at her. "I guess I just need to ask wooyoung if what I did for him is enough to please him" she then said and wash the last plate. Nickhun thought she have a good heart that she'll take care of wooyoung. 

                  "Thank you for helping me" he said while leaning backwards the sink. "Ani! Thank you. I'm the one who supposed to wash it" she said. 

                   "Anyway i'll get going now before everyone finish" he said. Amber thought he smiled at her. She was really amazed how nickhun looks like a prince. "Ahh yes sorry" she replied back then suddenly junho walk in the kitchen.

                   "Uhmmm. Amber... hmm did you remembered yesterday I mean last night?? You promised you'll be my stylist for today?" junho said with aegyo. She thought he's cute. 

                  "Ahh ne !" the she followed junho to his room. "Hmmm. So what style do you want ? Hmm I mean what do you feel for to today?" she asked.

                  "Well I want to wear something cool. Not cool like cool cool. I mean like something cool because they said its gonna be hot today" he said.

                  "Ohh right. Hmm want like a simple chic then ?"

                  "Hmm yeah, something like that" he said. While checking junho's clothes she thought it was quite a lot. Then suddenly junho spoke "Quite a lot huh"

                  "Did you just read my mind? haha" she said "Well yeah it was really... a LOT"

                  "Hahaha! I really like online shopping I don't know why but it keeps me feel really happy haha! But some of them are fans gift ;)" he said.

                  "Yeah I can tell you really like buying clothes. It's too packed!" she said nearly about to fell inside the closet but junho pull her up.

                   "Haha yeah. I even ended up using my mother's card to buy some clothes" 

                   "Wahhh! Really? Shoppaholic." she said jokingly. "Oh here printed tshirt from new love club, I like this one and hmmmm this burgundy chino shorts? How's that?" 

                   "Hmmm yeah let me try it" he said. He went through the divider while changing junho thought he could ask amber some questions not to be awkward. "So you said you grew up in America but how come you're so good in korean?" 

                   "Ahh. Well I born here in korea. Actually I grew up here in Korea but we moved in America when I was 8. So... apparently Korean was my first language. and as I said last night my grandfather won't allow me to speak english when I'm at home" amber said while looking for junho's shoes and accessories.

                   "Oh right. Yeah you told us last night haha sorry. But why did you move in america ? is it your parents work ? or something like that ?" he said. Amber felt that feeling again. Feeling of being poked by a needle in her heart. It hurts, she can't breathe. She wanted to tell junho to stop asking her about her life. She got no any another choice but to answer his question. She don't know what to say. Then suddenly her lips just moved on its own "To moved on..." but before she continue junho felt that she's hiding something then speak before amber "It's alright you don't really have to answer every questions. Haha! But you know you can tell me anytime. I mean it's not your obligation to tell me but you know if you wanted to open up or want to talk to someone hehe" he said, being nice. Amber thought he's nice not like wooyoung. Then he came out standing still giving an eye smile to amber. She thought if nickhun has a nice eyes junho got the nice smile. Then she smiled back to junho.

                    "You really looked like a chic haha!" she said "Here" she handed a pair of brown Keds (shoes) and accessories, a lot of bracelet and 2 long necklace.

                    "This is actually one of my favourite shoes" raising the shoes up to his shoulder, amber smiled at him.