Meet the boys.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

          “Aiiissssshhh!!!!” amber said. She was really irritated because of what wooyoung did. She’s not used to the place because she’s never been there for 12 years. She can’t take the bus because she don’t have any money so she decided to take a taxi but there was conditions, the taxi driver need to wait for her when they got to the hotel, because she needs to get her money in her room but no taxi drivers trust her thinking she’s just a scam.

          “Aaaahhh!!!! No one really trust me hayyy” she’s been there for 2 hours asking taxi drivers it’s already dark and already 6.30 pm then finally there was a old taxi driver who agree to her conditions. “Ahhhhh! Thank you very much ahjussi!!!” amber said and she also said the name of the hotel.

Finally at the hotel…

          “Oh ahjussi, could you wait for me for 5minutes? I’ll just gonna get my wallet in my room. I promise i'll be quick!” amber said to the taxi driver.

          “Oh, okay that’s fine :)” the taxi driver said.

          “Ahhhh ahjussi is so nice” amber thought then ran her room and get her things.

After 5minutes…

          “Oh ahjussi! I’m so sorry for the wait!” amber was catching her breath because she ran.

          “Ahh its alright miss !” the taxi driver said. Then amber handed the money to the driver and gave him another $5 for waiting for her.

After 2 days amber decided to go to 2pm's dorm...

          “Miss we’re here”

          “Ahh thank you so much ahjussi!!” amber said. Amber pay for the driver.

          “Oh miss you pay a lot” the honest taxi driver said.

          “It’s for ahjussi for helping me find this place hehe” amber said.

          “Ahh thank you very much miss, have a good night!”

          “You too ahjussi! Take care!” amber said with a smile in her face then the taxi driver left. Amber can hear a loud music from outside of 2pm’s dorm. She knocked the door 3 times and no one opened the door, “Aisssh! That guy!” she said. She’s about to knocked the door again but someone opened it finally. Amber’s eyes and mouth were widened when she saw an angelic face, it was nickhun. Nickhun was shocked as well when she saw amber.

          “Oh! Can I help you??” nickhun asked her.

          “Annyeong haseyo” amber said. “Hmmm, I’m looking for wooyoung :)” she added.

          “Ahhh! Just second” nickhun said “Wooyoung-ahhh!” he shouted.

          “Yeah??” wooyoung answered then amber felt relieved.

          “Your friend, she’s here!” nickhun shouted again.

          “Oh come in, come in” nickhun said to amber.

          “Ahh thank you” amber said then went inside and nickhun carry her things.

          “Oh! You’re here! Why did you took so long?” wooyoung said. Amber’s face wasn’t very good when she saw wooyoung. Then wooyoung grab amber’s arm, amber nearly cry because of pain. Her arm still hurts because wooyoung hold her really tight when they went to the president.

          “Oh guys guys, listen. Oh chansung-ah! Hyung! Come here for a second” wooyoung shouted,they were at the lounge while chansung was in the kitchen and junsu was in his room composing a music. Then nickhun sat on the sofa beside taecyon whose doing something in his laptop then junho who was on the floor playing monopoly looked at amber.

          “This is amber” wooyoung said, amber thought it was the first time he called her name.

          “She’s gonna live with us from now on”

          “WAEEEE???(why?)” all of them shouted.

          “Ahhhh! We didn’t know you have a girlfriend wooyoung-ah!” junsu said, amber felt embarrassed.

          “Aniyo! She’s my slave hehe” wooyoung said then amber looked at him with her angry face.

          “Oh we need to greet her properly” taecyon said then they all stand up straight.

          “Hana, dul, set!” taecyon shouted.

          “Annyeong haseyo miss amber! We are 2pm” they all shouted and bow. Then they introduced themselves one by one. From left to right, the first one was nickhun, then taecyon then junho then chansung then junsu.

          “Annyeong haseyo i’m nickhun”

          “I’m taecyon please take care of us” Amber felt really embarrassed and she was smiling forcefully.

          “I’m junho, I hope we get along well”

          “Hello, I’m chansung”

          ” And I’m junsu. I’m feeling so alive!”

          “Ahe-he-he” Amber said, feeling so embarrassed. “Annyeong haseyo, i’m amber please take care of me” she added then bow.

          “Have you eaten??” chansung asked amber.

          “Ahh ne” amber said even though she haven’t eaten yet then her stomach growl. She felt really embarrassed. “ahehe!” she said trying to smile.

          “Ahha! She looks cute!” junsu said.

          “Oh! Lets go to the kitchen!” junho said and grab her arm and amber felt pain again. Chansung saw her face, and thought she’s about to cry because she’s hungry.

          “Omo! She looks really hungry!” chansung said. Then grab her as well. All amber can do is to smile.