Because of her.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

 ”Aaaahhh!! Hyung !! This is really a big problem taecyon and the others, they’re gonna kill me and I might be the reason why we might have a low rank” (Korean idol groups or single who has the highest rank is the most popular it can be either male or female)

           ”Aaahhh!!!! Its the annoying girl’s fault!!” wooyoung said whose obviously irritated.

           ”Hyung! Why aren’t you picking up your cellphone?” he added. The manager’s cellphone was ringing but he was just looking at it. He look so scared and its like he just peed in his pants, good thing he wasn’t. After wooyoung told him to pick up his phone…

           ”Wooyoung, I love you all no matter what happens” he said, wooyoung who look really confused wants to ask him why but he already answer the phone call.

           ”Yah Yong Shi Hwang! You better go straight to my office if you don’t want to die! Aiiiissssshhhh!”. Wooyoung heard from afar, it was the President and now wooyoung knows why did his manager said that.

           ”Aigoo! We really need to check in a hotel first. I still want to have a girlfriend and have my own family before I die” the manager said. Wooyoung felt sorry for him because he knows that all the blame will gonna be his manager.Then suddenly he had an idea…

           ”Aah I know a hotel where we can stay, there’s not much people staying there” wooyoung said.

           ”How did you know?”

           ”Do you remember when me and the others sneak out at night 2 days before our mini concert here in Seoul and go home the other day? We stayed there and no one recognise us and because theres not much people as well”

           ”Oh right, why did you even bring up that? I just remembered I cried for the whole day because of yous. Aiiisssh -____-“.

Wooyoung’s bright idea was right there’s not a lot of people staying there. Manager Hwang go straight to the receptionist.

           ”Annyong Haseyo! Do you have double bed room?” he asked the receptionist with a smile.

           ”Annyong haseyo, yes we have double bed room. How many days would you like to stay?” the receptionist replied.

           ”Just for a night please”

           ”Yes and can I have your name please?”

           ”Yong shi hwang”

           ”Are you gonna pay cash or by card?”

           ”Cash please” then manager hwang handed over the deposit.

           ”Thank you, here’s your room key and your room number is 451. I hope you enjoy your staying here in our hotel”

           ”Ah thank you very much” manager replied to the recepcionist. “Let’s go wooyoung and have a rest first”

           ”Ne” wooyoung answered. Then they went straight to their room and put their bags beside the bed. Wooyoung sat on to the chair facing the window. He was looking outside, the manager saw his eyes he knows wooyoung feels bad about missing the plane.

           *sigh* with hesitation…

           ”Do you want to take a shower first?” the manager asked wooyoung.

           ”Aniyo, you go first I need to call nickhun and tell them that im not gonna make it” he replied. The manager look to his feet then went to the bathroom. He felt sorry for wooyoung because he knows he’s gonna blame himself for not turning up to the concert tomorrow. Wooyoung dialled nickhuns number.

           *Ring *Ring *Ring

           ”Yeboseyo?”

           ”Oh nickhun, this is wooyoung are yous busy right now?”

           ”Oh wooyoungie, aniyo! We’re eating are dinner? Where are you know?”

           ”Mianhae” wooyoung pause for a second then speak again. “I missed the plane. It looks like you need to do the concert without me”. Nickhun heard wooyoung’s sad voice. He can’t believe they’re doing the concert without him. The other members started to ask nickhun what’s happening but nickhun felt really sad about the news so junho snatched the cellphone from nickhun

           ”Yeboseyo?”

           ”Ne” wooyoung replied.

           ”Oh wooyoung! What’s wrong?” junho asked.

           ”Mianhae, I missed the plane so you’re doing the concert without me”

           ”WAE????” junho in shock then continue to speak while the others started to ask what happened. Wooyoung can hear chansung’s, taecyon and junsu’s voices.

           ”You know you really have a big part to the concert I mean all of us. The fans might well probably be dissappointed without you! Where’s Manager Hwang?? Aiissssh!!” junho said with an angry tone.

           ”Aniyo! Theres nothing we can do now. All the flights were cancelled because of the bad weather, and the flight that I missed was the last flight” wooyoung explained their situation.

           ”Aiisssh! What happened? Why did you missed your plane?? Aiissshh!”

           ”I’ll explain it to all of you when you get back. Good luck to "OUR" concert and have a safe trip, bye bye!” as if wooyoung sound fine but he wasn’t. He feels it was a great loss for him and for all of them without him in the concert. Then he remembered the annoying girl. He’s blaming her for causing a lot of trouble.

           ”Aiiisssh ! If it wasn’t to that girl!!! Aiiissshhh!!” said wooyoung. Then finally manager hwang finished his shower.

           ”Oh, is everything alright?” the manager asked wooyoung

           ”Kwaenchanayo (im alright), i’ll go take a shower now” wooyoung said with a slight angry tone then went straight to the bathroom. The manager look a bit shock to wooyoung’s reaction and still looking at him till he closed the door.

           ”Aigoo! He said he’s fine but look at his reaction. aiishh this kid”, manager hwang said. While waiting for wooyoung to finish manager hwang surf the internet. He checked Allkpop, Soompi and different kpop new website. And all the top news is wooyoung. His picture lying on the ground with a girl on top of him spreads in the internet like a virus. Manager hwang decided to keep it a secret first to wooyoung because he thinks it will make him feel bad again.

           After a few minutes.. Wooyoung finished his shower.

           ”I’m done! Oh, aissh!” wooyoung saw his manager sleeping.

           ”Hmm mianhae hyung. You went all this trouble because of me :/” wooyoung said. While waiting for wooyoung, the manager fell asleep.

Grrrsukgvsjygvsyjfcuycfs* it was wooyoung’s hungry stomach he haven’t eaten breakfast and lunch yet so hedecided to go out.

           ”Aahh. Hyung i’ll go outside and buy some foods first huh kekeke sleep well xxx”. As wooyoung closed the door someone next door went outside as well. Their eyes met and the girl suddenly turn around when she saw his face and went inside to her room again.