I smell something fishy.

The Reason Why I Love You

 

While wooyoung and nickhun was playing monopoly and taecyon busy on his online shopping, junho and chansung escorted amber to the kitchen.

             ”Oh! What do you want to eat??” junho asked amber.

             ”Hmmm. Anything you have :)” amber said then give junho a sweet smile.

             ”Waah!! You’re so cutee :3” junho said.

             ”Hehe. Thank you” amber felt embarrassed.

             ”No seriously, what do you like?” junho asked amber again.

             ”I don’t mind anything really :) I eat anything and I eat a lot hehe” amber said.

             ”Waah! i’m a food lover as well!” chansung said.

             ”She didn’t said she was a food lover chansung” junho being bitter to chansung then he smiled to amber.

             ”Ahh! Well I can say i’m a food lover as well!” amber said trying to cheer up chansung then she smile.

             ”Oh no! Chansung-ahh! You ate all the foods!! Aisssh!” junho said while checking the refrigerator.

             ”Ayy, mianhe :(” chansung said and amber thinks he looks cute.

             ”Uhm it’s fine if you don’t have anything :) I can go outside to buy some food :)” amber said.

             ”Aniyo, i’ll cook you a poridge :) my poridge is the best!” junho said feeling confident.

             ”Yeah!!! Junho’s porridge is the best of all the best!” chansung said being cute.

             ”Ahaha okay then, i’ll try your poridge :)” amber said smiling at them. Then chansung was looking at her then he notice her bruise.

             ”Oh! What happened to your arm?” chansung asked then junho in curious suddenly stop on what he’s doing to check on amber’s arm.

             ”Omo! What happened? Looks like someone hold you really tight” junho said.

             ”Ahh! Aniyo!” amber said while holding her arm and try to hide it.

             ”Uhmm.. I spilled hot water on my arm this morning hehe” she said.

             ”Aiisssh! Clumsiness. Anyway I’ll get you an ointment after I finished cooking” junho said.

             ”Ahh thank you” amber said, really grateful to junho.

             ”Ah! How old are you now?” chansung ask amber.

             ”Oh, i’m 20 years old now hehe. How bout you??” amber said then asked chansung as well.

             ”Hmm. Im 22 now hehe i’m the maknae then junho he’s 22 as well but he’s a month older than me then wooyoung, nickhun and taecyon their 23 now then junsu hyung he’s 24 now hehe”

             ”Ahh. Do you all live here?” amber ask chansung.

             ”Hmm. Yeah hehe” chansung answered.

             ”It’s that alright with your families??”

             ”Hmm yeah, well because we have a busy schedule they’ll understand it. And also it will be easy for us because our houses are quite far. anddd it’s so much fun with them :) hehe”

             ”Ahhh” amber said.

             ”How bout you?? Where do live??”

             ”Ahh I live in america :) hehe I grew up also in america hehe” amber said then suddenly junho shouted

             ”Finished! Here you go!”, junho interupted.

             ”Ahh thank you very much!” amber said.

             ”You’re welcome :) oh you said you live and grew up in america, how come your korean is fluent??” junho asked amber.

             ”Yeah” chansung added.

             ”Ahhm well my grandfather teach me korean while I was growing up. If i’m inside the house we only speak korean then when we go out we don’t speak korean but english and because we don’t want to be rude to american people :)” amber said then take a spoon of porridge.

             ”Ahhh, how bout your parents? Where are they?” junho ask then amber choked when she heard about parents.

             ”Omo, get some water chansung” junho said and went beside amber while chansung get some water.

             ”Are you alright?” junho said then chansung handed over the water.

             *cough* *cough* “Ne, hehe I think i’m just being greedy about the food hehe” amber said then they heard wooyoung calling junho.

             ”Oh i think it’s my turn now, just second :) oh and i’ll get you the ointment” junho said.

             ”Oh thank you!” amber said in replied then junho left.

             ”Are you alright??” chansung asked amber.

             ”Ne hehe thanks” amber said then chansung went back to his seat.

             ”How old are you when you left korea??” Chansung asked amber again.

             ”Ahh. 8 years old” amber said then smiled to chansung.

             ”Ahh you’re still quite young” he said. Chansung felt that there is something wrong about amber and he thought it’ll will be better not to talk about her private life anymore.

             ”Oh, hmmm. What do you?” chansung asked amber again.

             ”What do mean?” amber get confused.

             ”Hmm what do you do, I mean like us we’re a singers like that”

             ”Ohhhh!” amber said,

             ”I’m an artist :)” she added. Then junho came back from the lounge then heard what she said.

             ”What about an artist?” he asked.

             ”Ohhh. Amber said she’s an artist” chansung added.

             ”Waaah! Really?”junho said being amazed to amber then amber smile and felt embarrased.

             ”Here” junho handed the ointment.

             ”Oh kamsahamnida” amber said.

             ”So you can design some outfits??” junho asked amber again.

             ”She’s an artist junho not a designer” chansung said then smiled to amber.

             ”Well, I can design as well :) actually I love designing clothes :) hehe” amber said.

             ”Then you can design our outfits! When we have concerts etc.” junho said then suddenly taecyon went inside the kitchen to get some water and heard of what junho said.

             ”Oh, you’re a designer amber?? Waaaaahhh!” taecyon said then drink a glass of water.

             ”Aniyo! Im an artist but I like designing clothes hehe” amber said.

             ”Do you have some sketches?” junho asked.

             ”Uhmm yeah I have brought my skecthes” amber said, “Wait i’ll get it in my bag :)” she added but wooyoung shouted her name and asking a glass of water.

             ”Ne!” she said. “Oh here” taecyon said then handed a glass of water. “Oh thank you” amber said when went to the lounge.

             ”Ahh. She looks really cute!! :3” junho said.

             ”So what did you guys talk about?” taecyon asked junho.

             ”Nothing, chansung asked her age, where does she live etc. and you know she live and grew up in america!” junho said. “That means she’s good in english like you and nickhun hehe” he added.

             ”Oh really? but she’s still good in korean”, taecyon said.

             ”Well yeah, she said her grandfather teach her how to speak korean back her home in america” chansung answered.