The First Reason

The Reason Why I Love You

 

New York

June 22, 2009

“Waahhh !! This is so uncool! Everyone’s on the beach while I’m stuck here in this stupid traffic jam!!” (*aegyo angry face*). It was amber’s 18th birthday, she picks up her cellphone on the sit beside her and with annoyance she dialled her boyfriend’s number, alex. “Ring!! Ring!! Ring!! Ring!! -Hi ! This is Alex I can’t answer the phone right now but can you please leave a message after the tone, thanks!- Hi babe I’m on my way now, i’ll be there in like 5 minutes. hope you’re getting ready so we can have lunch together :) kay’? I’ll see you later byee! Amua xx”. Finally, after she hung up her cellphone the cars started to move.

At Alex’s Apartment

Alex heard amber’s voice as he woke up, he noticed a woman’s shoulder and kissed it knowingly it was amber but then the woman woke up and turn around. They both have a shocking expression on their faces. It was Suzy, amber’s college bestfriend. They were in a hurry to pick up their clothes before amber come but then they heard footsteps, it become louder and louder. Suzy and Alex didn’t have chance to speak just by looking each other’s eyes, they know it was wrong. Everything was wrong. Alex’s cellphone rang, it was amber. He and suzy ignored it and still tried to find and put up their clothes. Amber tried to ring alex’s cellphone again but there was no answer so she decided to look for alex’s apartment key in her bag. “Alas! Found it!” she said. She dropped the key and picks it up quickly. Alex heard the key dropped on to the floor and tried to run through the door but it was too late, amber already opened the door.

CHAPTER ONE- The first reason (Meeting you)

May 2012 - Present day

 

Incheon International Airport

“Ne! (yes) I’m already here at the airport, don’t worry too much I’ll be fine :) i’ll call you as soon as I find a place I can stay for a month. Yeh arasseo. Bye bye” *sigh* (it was Suzy on the other line) After amber hung up the phone she started walking. She noticed a lot people walking with their cameras and most of them are women. “Are they really excited to take pictures? They already holding their cameras :/ I don’t see any beautiful scenery inside the airport -__- They don’t even looked like tourist” she thought. As she walk through the exit she noticed all the people with cameras started to take pictures. “Aaahh!” she said, looking at a cute, handsome little boy. She thought the little boy was a celebrity thats why people are taking pictures. But then it wasn’t the little boy, it was wooyoung of 2pm at the back of the little boy. But because amber grew up in america she barely know popular artists in korea, but she can speak korean fluently.

Wooyoung look at his watch and panic because he was in a hurry to catch up his plane, he accidentally pushed the little boy and dropped his ice cream. Wooyoung sincerely apologise to the little boy but amber saw what happened and run through the little boy. The little boy cry and amber with annoyance shouted, “Yah !”. Wooyoung heard amber and started to run thinking that he might miss his plane and it will be a waste of time if he talk to the girl whose following him, so instead of stoping, he ran and while running he turned his neck then bow “Mian hamnida!” (i’m sorry) he shouted, but amber is not satisfied to his sorry she shouted back and said “Yah! Stop!” and ran after wooyoung. As she caught wooyoung, he fell in to the ground and without thinking she were at the top of him. She used her own body so that he can’t stand up. She didn’t noticed that all the camera’s were focused on them and she started to shout at wooyoung.

           “Yah! Don’t you see? It was your fault the little boy was crying, he dropped his ice cream!”

           “Mian hamnida but I have a plane to catch up” wooyoung said with and aegyo face.

           ”Aiiish so you think you’re cute? Shhh” amber said thinking that he was really cute :3

“Aahh you’re so heavy!” he added then using his lips he pointed the people whose taking pictures of them but amber got the wrong idea. She thought wooyoung wants to kiss her.

           “Aahhh! ert!” she said then realise the people taking pictures around them.

“Aiissh! So you think you can get away with this huh”. Because of embarassment she pulled wooyoung up so that he can stand up and escorted him to the little boy and ran really fast inside the ice cream shop where there is no a lot of people.

           “Aahh they can’t find us here now” amber said.

           “Noona, its fine I don’t want any ice cream you can let the big brother go” the little boy said. But amber is still holding him tight.

“Oh see he said he dont want any icecream can you let me go now? I really need to catch my plane, boo ta kam ni da (please)” “aiiisssshh” *sigh* then luckily wooyoung saw his manager.

           “Hyungggg ! Help me!!” with a begging tone.

           “Aisssssshhhh!!!! Where have you been ? I’ve been looking for you everywhere!!”

           “Mianhae, this woman kidnapped me” pointing to amber.

           “Yah! I didn’t kidnapped you!” but before amber finish her explaination wooyoung’s manager bow properly to her.

“I am sincerely apologising if he cause you any trouble. If there is something wrong please contact me right away in this number” giving his calling card to amber. She don't know what to say or to do to the manager’s sincere apology.

“Aniyo” she said, waving her hand. “He didn’t do anything to me, it’s just that he pushed this little boy” * ACCIDENTALY” wooyoung interupted * amber look at him with annoyance in her face then continue to explain the situation to the manager “and dropped his ice cream. I just want him to buy a new one for this kid”. After the manager listened to her and he initiatively bought the little boy an ice cream and hand it over to him.

           “Aahh kamsahamnida ahjussi (thank you uncle)” little boy said. The manager smile and said “Chun ma ne yo” (you’re welcome).

           “Aahh hyung let’s go we might miss our plane” wooyoung said in a hurry.

“Aniyo, we’re going back the plane already departed” the manager said. Wooyoung saw his eyes in disspointment but still the manager smile at him.

“Wae?? (why??)” wooyoung said and look to amber “Yahhh ! It’s your fault why we’ve missed our plane!! Don’t you know who am I?” he shouted.

           “Aniyo! Why would I know you?” amber shout back to wooyoung.

“Aiiissshh! I am a member of 2pm! And i am a very busy man” wooyoung said then he realise something “Ooohh or maybe you really know me and pretend you didn’t so you can touch my hand and talk to me coz’ you’re so crazy about me?” wooyoung added.

“Hah! Hahahaha are you kidding me? I don’t care who you are or what you do but i’m just helping this little kid” amber said with annoyance.

The little kid and the manager look to each other then the manager said “Ahh they’re just being a lovey dovey”

           “Ne! I think they look cute :3” the little boy said.

Back to wooyoung and amber…

“Hah! Listen carefully huh coz im only gonna say it once. I said I am a very busy man and I really really really really need to catch that plane that i’ve missed and its all because of you. All of my band mates are already in the Philippines, and they are currently practising for our CONCERT TOMORROW MORNING. So tell me how am i gonna supposed to do now?” wooyoung explaining his situation. Amber felt sorry and embarrased. She slowly bow her head and said, Mian hamnida :/ I didn’t know”. while making face.

           ”Ofcourse you didn’t know. How would you know? Aiiiisssh!”

           “Aigoo, that’s enough we need to find a hotel first let’s go” the manager interupted.

           With hesitation,“Aahh, uhhm.. I am very sorry if you missed your plane” amber said to the manager and look back to wooyoung with an angry face. The manager smiled and said “That’s alright, I hope you have a good day :)” *then bow to amber* “Ja! Let’s go” the manager said to wooyoung. The last seconds before they walk away wooyoung look to amber with an angry face and thinking he’ll curse her.