The Fun Day

All Good Things Come to An End
Today, the manager gave us a day off and told us we could go anywhere as long as we cover up so nobody would recognize us. Of course, and that we come back by the time the sun goes down. The natives of China from our group decided to take us on a tour.


All of us had a hat to hide our hair and huge sunglasses to cover our faces. We decided to split into smaller groups to attract less attention.
 
Lay took Chen, Xiumin and D.O. while Tao was grouped with Kris, Suho, and Kai. Last but not least, I was in the same division as Luhan, Baekhyun and Chanyeol. With Baekyeol together, I had a feeling this trip was going to be interesting.

"Where do you want to go?" Luhan asked excitedly, slightly changing its pitch so nobody would recognize him.


"How about somewhere with air conditioning?" Chanyeol suggested. "I feel like I'm going to melt here."

Baekhyun and I nodded, making Luhan laugh. "Alright. There's a big mall around here." he led the way down a large sidewalk and into a tall building with fancy decorations on the outside. The mall was huge.

"Finally. Saved." Chanyeol breathed a sigh of relief as a gush of cool, air conditioned breeze passed by. Baekyeol punched him on the arm lightly.

Luhan led us to the thirty floor where the men clothing were stored. "Different floors have different things. What do you want to do? Are you guys hungry?"
 

"Yes." the three of us replied in union. Luhan laughed again and waved for us to follow him up the escalator. After taking it up several floors, we reached the food court, the huge variety of food giving off a wonderful smell.

Baekyeol wandered off to buy their meal while I looked around with Luhan. We passed a place with fried rice, and Luhan stopped to order. Deciding that he probably knew what he was doing, I ordered the same thing. Luhan helped me order since I couldn't speak Chinese. That made me wonder how Baekhyun and Chanyeol were going to get their food.

After we picked up our food, we circled the place to find the other two who came with us. We found them talking to a confused cashier not too long after, trying to explain what they wanted. Luhan hurried over and helped them translate.

"Thank you," Baekhyun said.

"I thought we were doomed." Chanyeol added.

"No problem." Luhan said with a smile, then led the way to an empty table. We sat down and chatted as we ate.

 

«   »

"You're back. Welcome back." Chen greeted when we walked through the door. Being the second group to arrive at our new dorm, it was still quite spacious. Lay was dozing off on the couch beside Chen, and Xiumin and D.O. were playing some kind of game on the ground.


Our group took off our shoes and went to join them at the couch.

"How was your trip?" D.O. asked.

"Hot, but fun." Baekhyun replied. "Yours?"

"Almost got ran over by several cars. No big deal." D.O. said sarcastically.

"Well, Lay did warn us about the traffic here." Xiumin added.

"The way he explained it wasn't enough."
 

I knew how he felt. The cars here follow absolutely no stop lights or road signs. People would walk randomly onto the street, expecting the cars to stop for them. The cars would drive at insane speeds for city traffic and I swear they would run over the pedestrian's feet if they were just a centimeter closer.

"Let's all go out for dinner tonight," Suho suggested.

"I know a really good restaurant!" Tao put in excitedly.

"Any objections?" We all shook our head.

"I'll go look for their phone number and make a reservation. Is the manager coming?" Tao walked off to the computer, Kris and Xiumin following him.

"We should invite him." Chen called after them.

When I looked back to Luhan and Kai, they were sleeping. Though I was jealous, I must admit that they look really cute together like that, like two fluff balls in a litter of puppies. Kai's head was on his hyung's shoulder and Luhan had his cheek against the top of Kai's head. Beside them, Chanyeol was using Baekhyun's lap as a pillow as he slept. Chen sat beside the unconscious Lay and Suho had taken Xiumin's place in the game D.O. and him had been playing. Isn't only natural that I feel lonely when I'm not paired up with anyone else at all?

I stood up and slipped out of the room, and nobody else noticed, either sleeping or concentrating too hard on their game or television show. I closed the bedroom door behind me and flopped face first onto the bed. I could hear Kris, Tao and Xiumin discussing something through the wall, but couldn't tell what words they were actually saying.

I just stayed with my face in my pillow for what seemed like hours, until I found it too hard to breathe and finally brought my face up. It had been a tiring day, and I could feel my eyelids slowly closing. Sighing was the last thing I remember doing before I dropped into the blackness.
 

«   »


"Sehun," a voice called softly. "Wake up, sleepyhead."

I flopped my hand around to try and make them go away.

"We're going to dinner now, and unless you want to be left behind, I suggest you wake up."

"I don't feel well... Go without me." I mumbled. I wasn't lying, I think the heat from this morning is finally taking its toll.

"Wha--? Do you want to go to the hospital?" Suho asked, worry clear in his voice.

"Just let me sleep for a while... I'll feel better later." My eyelids slid shut again.

"You guys go ahead. I've lived here the longest, I know how to treat heat exhaustion." another voice said. Luhan's.

"That would be unfair then, I think we should all stay." our leader said.

"If all twelve of us stay here, there'll be lots of noise, and that's not good for him. Just go. We'll have another dinner party later anyway right?" I heard footsteps as Luhan tried to push Suho out the door.

"Are you sure?"

"Certain."

"Alright, but tell us if he gets any worse. Thanks, Luhan." the click of a door.

I felt the bed sink beside me as the boy older than me sat down beside me. "Sehun, I know you're tired, but tell me how you're feeling sick."

"Dizzy and nauseated. Headache." I managed to say.

"Defiantly heat exhaustion. Wait here, I'll be right back." he said, and left the room.

As if I could go anywhere even if I wanted to. I thought sarcastically.

Luhan came back with bottles of water, and fed some to me every few minutes, patiently waiting for me to swallow. Eventually, I began to feel better and sleep was taking over again.

"Thanks, Luhan-hyung." I tried to smile around my sleepiness.

"You're welcome, Sehun." he gently my hair until I fell into unconsciousness.

Hours later, I woke up to a dark room. Looking around, I saw that Baekhyun and Chanyeol were sharing a bed across the room from me.

Wait-- why are they sleeping in the same bed? I thought, confused. Right, there are only three rooms here. That mean four people to a room. I looked down, trying to identify the face of the figure sleeping next to me. Does that mean I'm sharing too?

Squinting in the darkness, I made out the face of my favorite hyung.

I was dazed by how peaceful and innocent he looked in his sleep. I stared for quite a while, then mentally slapped myself for acting like a stalker. Laying down again, I put my arm around his waist and hugged him like a big teddy bear, preparing to use the excuse of sleep-actions when I wake up.

- - - - -

The chapter seemed longer earlier... >___<