Airport

All Good Things Come to An End

I ran across the baking sidewalk, desperately trying to find, the member who had just left our group.

Lay's words echoed in my head.

"Well.... Luhan has quit EXO..."

I was in shocked silence for a while. "WHAT?!"

"I- I don't know what happened either.... there... there was a phone call this morning, and then before we could ask anything, he hung up." Lay explained.

"Why would he--?!"

"Sehun." my group leader cut me off. He was standing at the end of the hall, looking towards me with a guilty expression. "Sehun, you should go find Luhan."

Suddenly, anger boiled in me. "Why? He was so mean to me, why should I go find him?" I asked coldly.

"I- I promised him I wouldn't tell anybody. I'll just tell you that he has a reason. Please, just go find him." Suho said.

"Suho-hyung, you've been acting really weird these days. Is something wrong? You can tell me." I urged.

Suho looked like he was about to give in for a second, then shook his head. "No, I promised. Just go. Please."


And that's how I ended up running around randomly. I had no idea where to go, I had had  clues. It was a hopeless thing to do.

Wait... he's from China, isn't he? If he's leaving, doesn't that mean he would go back to his home country? I thought. Without a second thought, I stopped a taxi that was passing by. I told the driver to go to the airport and waited impatiently when the cab got caught in a traffic jam. I kept glancing at my watching, thinking that the plane could leave any second.

Finally, I arrived at my destination. Good thing I had my sunglasses and doctor mask. It was common for people to wear those mow to avoid sickness and dust.

Just as I got in, I heard the announcement that the airplane heading for China was going to leave in thirty minutes, and it suggested that passengers begin loading inside. I ran to the gate the riders were heading in though, and my eyes instantly fell on the boy with bronze hair. He was near the end of the line, a suitcase and ticket in his hand. I walked over hastily and grabbed his arm. He gave me a startled look.

"Luhan, explain yourself." I demanded, keeping my voice at a low level.

"W-who are you?" he asked. His reaction shocked me. Was he pretending not to know me now?
"It's me, Sehun!" I hissed.

Luhan looked like he was struggling to remember, and his eyes lit up in recognition.  "What are you doing here?" he asked. My jaws dropped in shock. He doesn't remember?!

"What do you mean what am I doing here?! What are you doing here?! How can you just suddenly drop out like that?!" I was trying my best to keep my voice quiet.

"Well... I had to. There's no other way." he told, simply.

"Then what's the reason? And why were you so mean to me? Did I do something wrong?"

He tilted his head slightly in confusion, then realization flashed though his eyes. His expression turned cold. "Leave, now. I don't want you here."

He was seriously confusing me. He didn't remember my name, he was nice to me, then suddenly he was rude again. What was going on? Was he losing his memory or something? Why? I had so many questions, but I can't seem to answer any of them.

I grabbed his arm. "Let's go home."

"I am, to my real home, to my real family."

His words stung. Was he saying that we're not good enough to be family? We've been together for so long, does it mean nothing to him? I remembered the times when he was so smiley and kind, always looking out for the rest of us. Now he was cold-hearted and harsh.

Suddenly, Suho was right beside us, breathing hard. I didn't even notice him approach us until now, and I almost didn't recognize him because he was so covered up in disguise. He looked between us anxiously before speaking. "Luhan-hyung, I think you should tell him."

"No," Luhan said in an icy tone.

"Then at least don't leave," Suho begged.

"I thought we already went over this, Suho. There's no need for me to repeat myself." he said, and went to get a hold of his luggage bag. The gates were open now, and people were starting to load onto the plane. "Bye."

"No!" I yelled, and pulled on his arm to keep him from moving. Together, Suho and I managed to drag him out of the line and towards the chairs at the side.

Struggling, he said, "Stop it! I'll miss my plane!"

"We're not going to let you leave just like that!" I told him.

Luhan took a deep breath and stared directly into my eyes. "I've already told you, Sehun, that I want you to stop bother me. Which part do you not understand?"

"Why you've suddenly changed, why you're suddenly giving up your dream, why you're suddenly leaving. Why is everything to sudden? Can you talk to us about it?!"

To my surprise, I saw Luhan's eyes tearing up behind his large sunglasses. "You think I want this?! You think I'm doing it on purpose?! I don't want this to happen either!"

"Luhan-hyung, can't you just explain to everybody else? It'll get out sooner or later." Suho said.

"No, it'll just be more trouble. It's better this way." Luhan told him, his voice thick with tears.

While the other two seemed to know what they're talking about, I was so confused that I didn't even know what to say anymore. Nothing they said made sense to me.

"Let's just go home for today, Luhan-hyung. Please don't leave." Suho's voice was gentle as he put his hand on Luhan's shoulder.

"No, I won't. My plane is leaving now, I have to go." Luhan tried to walk past me, and I threw my arms around him.

Without warning, fresh tears began streaming down my face. All the anger and frustration mixed together with confusion just spilled over the top. "Why then? Why are you doing this?" I asked quietly.

"Sehun, get your arms off me, I have to go."

"No, I won't. I can't. I need you," I told him.

"Sehun, I have... to..." Luhan went limp in my arms.

"Luhan-hyung?" Suho and I started to panic. "What happened? Luhan-hyung?"

Luhan was now unconscious in my arms. We had no idea why, but he just suddenly passed out. Suho took out his cellphone and called for the ambulance.

- - - - -

Sorry for the late update (and for not proof-reading it) I was on a trip for the weekend.