Hospital?

All Good Things Come to An End

"Wake up, Sehuuunnnn." someone called, disturbing my nap on the couch.

"I'm tried... let me sleep." I buried my face in the cushion.

"At least move over." a weight dropped on my stomach. It was very light at first, but when I didn't move, he let more and more of it fall on me. I quickly slid over to one side so my intestines don't get squished. "That's better." The voice sounded like Kai. I made a mental note to dump pepper powder into his water later.

I heard the channel change as Kai clicked on the remote. "Why are you watching T.V.? Shouldn't you be practicing for you teasers?" I mumbled.

"I'm already done." he told me.

"Where are the others?"

"Which one? Chanyeol-hyung and Baekhyun-hyung are out to buy dinner. D.O. is probably cleaning something." Kai said while chewing on something.

"....What about Luhan-hyung?" I tried to ask casually.

"Why do you want to know?" he teased.

"Nothing. Just wondering."

"I don't know. He said he wasn't feeling well earlier. I think Suho-hyung and Kris-hyung took him to the hospital." he told me. "I'm sure he's fine."

My eyes snapped open. "Hospital? It was that bad?" Kai was startled by my sudden reaction.

"I'm not sure about the details. I think they took him there to make sure it doesn't turn into something serious."

"Which hospital did they go--" the door opening interrupted me. Suho came in first, followed by Kris, who was piggy-backing Luhan. Both Kai and I hurried over.

"What happened?" Kai asked, wide-eyed.

"He said he was tired because he hasn't been sleeping well these days and he just fell asleep on the car. It's nothing." Suho explained as he opened the door to my shared room and Kris placed Luhan on his bed. He walked out and quietly closed the door behind him.

Kai must have seen my worried expression, because he tried to cheer me up. "Don't worry, he's just taking a nap." he led me to the living room where Kris and Suho were making a snack. Kai pulled me onto the couch beside him and tried to get me to watch the T.V. with him. I relaxed. They were right after all, Luhan was just catching up on sleep. There's no need to be so worked up over it. I had been sleeping a few minutes earlier anyway.

Finally deciding to stop at a variety show channel, we laughed as we watched the ridiculous things the poor idols had to do. I wondered if we have to do that too after be debut. Soon, our stomachs were hurting from laughing so hard. So hard that I almost missed the click as the front door was closed. Surprised, I glanced toward it, but nobody else seemed to have noticed. I got up and walked over to the room Luhan had been sleeping in, a bad feeling brewing in my guts. The bed was empty. I quickly grabbed a jacket and rushed out the door, trying to close the door as quietly as possible so the others don't hear it.

I ran down the hallway and out the front door, looking around for traces of Luhan. There was a park nearby, and I had a feeling that he went there. I jogged there, hoping to see him on the way. He must have ran, because I didn't see him until I got all the way to the playground in the park. It was dark now, and the only lights were the occasional street lamps.

"Luhan-hyung!" I called. "Are you here?" I looked up and down for him. Suddenly, I heard the creek of swings and ran towards that direction. Sure enough, there he was, swinging so high that I was afraid he might flip over the top. "Hyung!" he didn't answer. "Hyung, what happened? Are you okay?" I noticed there was a white wire flying around as his swing went back and forth. He had headphones on, no wonder he didn't answer. I felt a rush of relief as I realized he wasn't ignoring me. I just stood at the side silently as I watched him swing. Eventually, after a few minutes, he noticed my existence.

"Sehun! What are you doing here?" he dragged his feet on the ground to slow himself.

"I should be asking you that. You came all the way out here when you're not feeling well?" I went to sit on the swing beside him. "Did something happen? Are you feeling better now?"

"Nothing happened." he said, a bit too quickly, then added, "I'm fine. Sorry for making you guys worried."

"Are you sure?" I didn't want to be nosy, but he really was acting suspicious.

"Yeah. Let's head back." he said, and offered his hand to me. I took it without hesitation and we walked back towards the dorm, hand in hand. My worries dissolved a tiny bit on the walk home.

We opened the door and was met with ten worried faces who were forming a search party. "Oh, thank goodness! We thought something happened to you two!" Kai ran over and gave both Luhan and I a tight hug. Suho plopped down on a chair in relief.

"We're fine. Sorry for making you worry." Luhan apologized again. After several moments of making sure that we're really okay, we settled down to eat the food that Baekhyun and Chanyeol bought. After filling our stomachs, we scattered as we went to do our own separate things.
- - - - -
Opinion poll? It would be nice if you participate xD



Thanks for reading :D and sorry for the short update.