Why suddenly...

All Good Things Come to An End

"Sehun, are you alright?" Suho was on me the moment I stepped through the door. "What happened?"

"Nothing. I'm fine." I lied with a smile.

"I know you well enough to know you're lying. Your lisp gets worse whenever you lie." my leader told me.

I sighed. "Honestly, I'm fine." I tried to walk past him, but he stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"How can you be fine?" his voice was thick with worry. "Luhan-hyung just-- Sehun, please, don't take it to hard. He's--"

"Suho."

Both our heads snapped around when we heard a new voice join in our conversation.

"Luhan..." Suho looked down at the ground when he saw the baby faced boy standing at the end of the hallway.

"What were you about to say about me?"

"N-nothing." Suho let go of my arm and retreated to our room. I saw Luhan whisper something to him before he disappeared around the corner.

I turned around and walked to the living room, where the rest of the members were. The manager looked up at me curiously. "Where were you, Sehun?"

"I went to take a walk." I answered.

"Did you have fun?"

"Lots." I sat down on the couch beside Kai, who gave me a worried look. He looked like he was about to ask some questions, but decided against it when I didn't meet his eyes.

"Sehun, will you go out and buy dinner with Luhan?" our manager asked. "I don't know this place very well, and the others say they're too tired to move."

I was about to reject going with Luhan of all people, but then realized he was the only other Chinese member who still had full energy. "Okay."

"Thank you." he called after me as I went to get Luhan.

"We have to go and boy dinner together." I said simply to the door of my shared room. Footsteps approached, and the door opened.

First thing I noticed was that Luhan's eyes were red. I was about to ask what happened, but he just pushed past me and through the front door. Surprised, I looked inside the room and saw Suho with his face in his hands. I rushed after the brown haired boy who had just left the room.

"Luhan-hyung, what's wrong?" I asked out of instinct, forgetting for a second how he had treated me earlier.

"None of your business." he replied coldly, but his voice was thick as if he had been crying earlier.

I followed him silently down the stairs and onto the baking sidewalk. The heat was intense enough that I could probably cook an egg instantly on the cement below my feet. We walked to the restaurant close by, but never side by side.

Suddenly, Luhan staggered in front of me, and crashed into the wall next to him. I immediately rushed up to him and steadied him. He snatched his arm out of my grip and gave me a glare. "Don't touch me."

I felt anger flare up inside me. "Seriously, what's wrong with you?!" I demanded, annoyed that my lisp was acting up again.

"Like I said before, I'm sick of you." he told me with a look icy enough to drain the hot air around me.

I stomped ahead of him and into the restaurant. I finished ordering by the time he stepped inside the cool, air conditioned room.

"You pick it up," I snapped, and headed back to the dorm.

I slammed open the door to our suite and went straight to my bed. The others gave me startled looks as I walked past time. Kai peeked in around the corner with a worried look. "Are you okay, Sehun?"

"Kai, can I ask a favour?" I asked.

"What is it?"

"Can I switch rooms with you today?"

"Why?" he looked very confused.

"Can I?"

"Um... I guess so..."

"Thanks." I picked up my blanket and pillow, then headed to his room. I swapped my stuff with his, and carried his belongings to my bed. He didn't ask anything more as I crashed into bed. Kai gave me one last look before closing the door behind him, leaving me alone in the bedroom he shared with D.O.

I rolled around in bed, hoping sleep would come and swallow me. I heard my manager call me for dinner, but I just told him I wasn't hungry. They left me alone after that.

I kept having flashbacks of the nasty things Luhan said to me. I punched my pillow in frustration. What was wrong with him?! Why so suddenly? Did I do something wrong?

I felt tears of anger roll down my cheeks, soaking the fabric I was laying on. There was a knock on the door, and I ignored it. I pulled the blanket over my head as the door opened, pretending to be asleep. Eleven heads, minus Luhan and plus the manger, peeked in through a crack. My pretending must have worked, because they back out with a few mumbled words. I stretched my head back out, and took a deep breath. I hated having a blanket over my head. I just stayed in the darkness for the next while. I didn't know when it happened, but soon, I was asleep.
 

«   »

I was pulled out of my dream by loud footsteps running around. Confused, my tired eyes scanned the room. I was alone. I got out of Kai's bed and walked to the door. There was a lot of panicked shouting on the other side, which confused me even more. What happened? Fire? Then they would have woken me. When I opened the door, I almost slammed it into Lay, who had been passing by.

"What's wrong, Lay-hyung?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Um..." he looked around nervously. "I don't know how to put this..."

"What? What happened?" I didn't know why, but a feeling of dread dropped into my stomach. It only made me feel worse when Lay fidgeted with his hands nervously. The words that came out of his mouth made my blood go cold.

"Well... Luhan has quit EXO..."

- - - - -
Cliffhanger? I didn't get to proof read this (again) I'm slacking off a lot... especially in school. >___> Eek, what's happening to me.
Sorry for the extremely short update. (This time I have no excuse since it looked really short on email too...)