Morning

All Good Things Come to An End

"Good morning, Sehun." a sleepy voice said behind me. "You're up early." I turned and found Luhan rubbing sleep from his eyes. A cute gesture.

"Good morning, Hyung." I couldn't help the smile making its way across my face. He smiled back as he got a cup of water. "You know I'm a morning person. Why are YOU up so early?"

"I dunno. I just can't sleep anymore." Yet he was yawning.

"Really....?" I raised an eyebrow slightly. "You seem like you'll fall asleep standing."

"No I won't." he yawned again, then plopped down on the couch beside me. "What are you watching?"

"A horr--" a scream coming from the T.V. cut me off, and Luhan jerked, all evidence of sleepiness disappearing. He stared at the movie with wide eyes. "or movie."

"I see." I patted his shoulder sympatheticly. What a horrible way to wake up. "Why are you watching something like that so early in the morning?"

Before I could answer, we heard running footsteps and Baekhyun appeared around the corner, wide eyed. "What was that scream for?"

"Movie." I pointed at the screen. He gave me an annoyed look, but also slightly relieved.

"Turn the volume down, Hunnie." he disappeared around the corner again. I reached for the remote and brought the volume almost to its minimum.

"You like horror movies?" Luhan asked.

"No, but it was on so I just watched it." I told him.

"Because you were bored?" I nodded.

"Well now I'm here, so do you want to do something else?" he asked.

"I guess. What though?" I stretched from the position I had been sitting in.

"I dunno. What else is there to do?" he slurred, too tired to talk properly. "Oh, how about we go buy breakfast?"

"Or you can go back to bed." I suggested.

"Nah. That's just wasting away my life... And my time with you." he grinned angelically.

"Oh, aren't you sweet." I said jokingly, and poked his forehead hard.

"What? It's true," he rubbed his forehead and frowned. "That hurt."

"Sorry." I helped him sooth the injury. "Go get ready, and we can go buy breakfast." I was ready dressed, but he was still in his sleeping clothes. He nodded and quickly left for his room.

I was gathering my stuff when he came out from his room again, looking excited. "Did you look outside? It snowed!" I opened the curtain to the balcony and glanced around outside. He was right, there's a thick layer of fresh snow on the ground, and the sky was cloudless, almost making the view blinding because of the bright sunlight.

"Wow... Let's go!" I grabbed his hand and hurried down the stairs. I opened the door and got a blast of cold, fresh air. It felt so nice, I've always loved winter. "Where do you want to go, hyung?" I turned around, and got a snowball to my shoulder. It was packed lightly, so it didn't hurt.

A disappointed Luhan said, "Oh... I missed."

"Where were you aiming for?" I asked in a threatening voice teasingly.

"No where, specifically. I was just hoping to hit somewhere a little higher. Maybe the thing above your neck." he tried to act innocent.

I bent down and started gathering snow in my hands, looking at him mischievously. His pretended to be shocked, and opened his brown eyes wide. "You wouldn't do that to a hyung, would you?"

"Of course not." I matched his tone, and smiled, then launched the snowball. It hit him on the arm, and he laughed. Suddenly the window above us opened, and Baekhyun stuck his head out the window, his breath visible as he talked.

"You two love birds are so noisy in the morning. I can't even sleep anymore thanks to you." he yawned.

"At least we're getting you guys breakfast." Luhan called up to him while I was embarrassed about being called a love bird. It slightly disappointed me that Luhan didn't have a reaction. It must mean that he doesn't take it seriously right?

"Oh... that's a different story. Have fun." the lead singer shivered from the clod and shrunk back from the window into the warm dorm.

"Let's go." Luhan caught my hand in his and we started walking down the street. It wasn't unusual that two guys held hands in this area, it's taken as a sign of friendship. I'm often glad for this because it's an excuse to hold hands with him and not seem weird.

We walked slowly down the street and admired the scene around us. We walked into a convenience store and bought their breakfast special. The two of us could hardly carry twelve servings. As we tried to get out the door, I almost walked into the door frame. Luhan laughed at my clumsiness and held the door as I stumbled out. We talked as we made our way back to our dorm.

We were greeted by ten grateful faces. All of us were starving after the harsh practice yesterday that lasted until the early morning. Our leader, Suho hurried over when he saw us struggling with the boxes. The others followed his example, and soon it was all laid out on the table. We started small conversations as we ate, getting ready for the practice that will come in the afternoon again. There were so many different dances we have to learn for our debut that was going to happen soon. I felt especially for Kai, since he has to learn even more than the rest of us.

Glancing across the table, I thought he looked rather lifeless. He saw me looking, and smiled back with tired eyes. Maybe a snowball down the back of his shirt will help him wake up.

"It snowed over night." Chanyeol said, his bed hair making his hair look even puffier. We really should have a word with his stylist.

"Let's go out and play later." Chen suggested.

"Yeah!" a chorus of excited voices joined into the conversation.

cleardot.gif
We finished eating as fast as we could so we can cram some playing time before we have to go practice again.
 
- - - - -
I got in some trouble so I'm coming on the computer as fast as I could to update xD It should be gone in a few days and I'll keep writing on my phone. I can't update on my phone because the paragraph formats get messed up.
 
I didn't get a chance to proof read this. I'll edit it when I upload the next chapter. Horrible first impression huh? xD
 
The comments are leaning to the 'not happy' ending side so far.