08

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Kindly excuse the grammar and spelling mistakes of mine.


"Come, I will explain everything to you." He said as he led Yuri to somewhere else.

Yuri, who was crying silently right now followed where the guy led her to since she really wanted to know what was actually happening. She admitted that she hated the guy in front of her but the curiosity inside her heart was stronger than the dislike feeling on him. So she decided to follow him and listen to what was he going to tell her.

“Are you ready?” He asked as both of them sat down on the floor in the music room. Yuri did not know what to say. Yes, she wanted to know what happened but she was quite worried about the story since the story may be a heart-broken one and she did not want to hurt the others might as well herself. But she has no choice but to listen so that she could change and make it better.

“Can I ask you something? Is the story awful?” Yuri asked.

“Well, in the others’ eyes, yes, it is awful.” He said.

“Siwon-nie, I’m ready now. What actually happened?” Yuri took a deep breath and asked.

“Yuri-ah, I can lend you my shoulder if you need right after I finished the story.” Siwon said as he patted his own shoulder and Yuri laughed bitterly on his action.

“Don’t waste time. I’m 101% ready.” Yuri said as she looked at Siwon’s eyes.

“Well, do you still remembered the incident where I and you fought over small little things? Yunho hyung were involved in that incident where you needed to run ly. The whole story starts from here. Donghae pulled you away in front of the others’ and the most important was, he helped you escaped from Yunho hyung’s order. That’s what a hoobae is not allowed to do, resist sunbae’s order. He then kissed you.”

“How you guys know he kissed me?” Yuri cut Siwon’s words.

“Someone took the picture of both of you kissing and sent it to everybody in the school except for you and Donghae. Our school’s chairman, Lee Soo Man wanted to cover the scandal so he warned all of us not to share this picture out and we need to delete it immediately. He was afraid that this picture might enrage all the citizens might as well as Super Junior fans, so he demanded us to delete it and not to spread the scandals. Whoever spread the picture, will be punished. As for the punishment, I’m not allowed to tell you so, please don’t ask me about it.” Siwon stopped as he took a deep breath.

“Don’t stop. That’s not the main point. I want to know to main point that why people called me as a hooker or a ?” Yuri asked.

“Hey! I’m a human and I need oxygen. I couldn’t tell you everything without breathing, I will die. Okay. I will continue. Actually Donghae has a girlfriend, which is Jessica who is from SNSD.” Siwon said and Yuri widened her eyes as she heard that Donghae has a girlfriend. Now she knew why people called her a .

“Now I know why people addressed me as a .” Yuri said as she facepalm at herself.

 “She came back to school to study today. Both Sica and Donghae went out of school just a minute before you reached. You’re lucky enough not to meet Sica face-to-face. As for all the papers on the wall, I guessed that was all done by her friends. Well, you’re famous enough around our campus now. I think transfer to other school is the most suitable step you can take right now.” Siwon said as he patted Yuri’s back. He has a girlfriend and he is being nice to me. Isn’t this call cheating? Yuri thought as she felt an intense ache in her heart. Did I destroy their relationship? I think I did. I think I did! Yuri thought as she slowly walked away from Siwon, crying hard but couldn’t see in the outside, but the inside.

Yuri walked on the road without knowing her destination. She was walking and walking and walking on the roadside. Since Siwon was worried that Yuri might did something to hurt herself or commit suicide, so he decided to follow where she went behind her. I’m the bad person; I destroy the other’s relationship. Yuri couldn’t think of other words. Her mind kept reminding her that she destroyed Donghae and her girlfriend’s relationship.

Actually Donghae was the one who came close to Yuri, bought her everything, brought her to everywhere fun and treated her food. Yuri was not the one who took the initiative; but Donghae was. He was the one who first brought Yuri to tour around the school, then he rescued her from the running ly thingy, and then brought her to somewhere fun. That was actually Donghae’s fault. He knew he has a girlfriend but Yuri did not know about it. But anyway, both of them were only budding romance, they were not dating each other.

By walking along the roadside, Yuri decided to stop all the budding romance thingy with Donghae and started from this second, Donghae was only a stranger to her; they were not even acquainted. So, Yuri told herself that she and Donghae were only stranger. She wouldn’t talk to him whenever he started to talk to her. She wouldn’t greet him whenever he passed by. She wouldn’t show any interest whenever he talks.

Siwon on the other hand, could only see the sobbing Yuri in front of him. He saw Yuri was actually trembling due to the cold weather. He wanted to walk side-by-side with her so she could somehow held Siwon’s hand so that she could feel the warmth. But Siwon did not dare to do so since he did not know Yuri was now depressed or mad. What if I got scolded by her if I suddenly walked beside her? Siwon thought as he continued follow Yuri, silently. Why am I so care about this girl? She isn’t anyone to me.

Although with all the thoughts in Yuri’s mind, but she still couldn’t deny the fact that, she is madly in love with Donghae. She couldn’t resist the feeling inside her heart because the feeling she has right now was the real one. She was actually lying if she tells that she wasn’t in love with Donghae. She couldn’t stand if she didn’t see him for just one day. But now, his girlfriend, Sica has come back to school and Yuri has to accept the fact that Donghae is in a relationship with the other although she hated the fact.

Yuri went back to her house with her swollen eyes. She has already no tears since all her tears already dried out. She was crying hard just now. Surprisingly, Jiyong was at home at this moment. He usually would go home late but today he was early. He saw Yuri with a pair of swollen eyes, he quickly went over and asked her what happened but Yuri just kept quiet and pushed Jiyong to aside so that she could go back to her room. Jiyong took a look from the window to the street, saw a guy standing outside their house and he immediately went out and beat him up since he thought the guy outside, which is Siwon cheated on his pretty sister. But Siwon was actually innocent. Yuri saw Jiyong was beating Siwon outside her house from her room; she hurriedly went down and stopped Jiyong by standing in front of Siwon with her arms wide opened. If Jiyong continued to hit Siwon, the one he will hit was Yuri instead of Siwon since Yuri was like blocking Siwon.

Jiyong couldn’t stop and he didn’t expect that his sister would protect him. He accidentally punched Yuri’s cheeks with his full strength. Yuri fainted on the spot. Siwon was frightened by the incident because he could clearly see that blood was coming out from Yuri’s mouth. Siwon hurriedly carry Yuri and called for a taxi to send Yuri to the hospital. But unfortunately, there was no taxi around the area at this time. Siwon carried Yuri and ran towards the hospital.

Jiyong on the other hand, couldn’t believe that he just punched his pretty sister’s precious face and she was now fainted. Jiyong froze and didn’t know what he should do next. He wondered why her sister would protect the guy, Siwon who cheated on her since Jiyong didn’t know the whole story. He just followed what he thought and did what his mind told him to do. If I talked to that guy, this incident might not happen. But it was too late for me to regret. It was too little too late. Jiyong thought as he started his car engine and drove to the nearest hospital from his house to check Yuri out.


“Doctor, how was she?” Siwon asked the doctor when the doctor came out from the sickroom.

“Well, her right cheek bone cracked but it will recover on its own so there’s no pretty much you need to worry about. She is just fine. She was now awaked and you can go in to check her out. Please be careful, don’t touch her right cheek since the action might make her feels pain.” The doctor said and walked away. Siwon felt relieved and walked into the sickroom just to check Yuri out.

“Do you feel alright now?” Siwon asked. Yuri just nodded. She couldn’t speak since speaking might be difficult for her because of her cracked cheek bone.

“The doctor said your condition are pretty good so don’t worry.” Siwon did not know what to say anymore so he just randomly spoke something just to cheer Yuri up. Yuri smiled at him, to let him know that she was 100% alright.

Siwon did not know why, he was quite sad seeing that Yuri was hurt because of him. But he somehow felt delighted since Yuri protected him from beating up by the ‘nobody’. Donghae has a girlfriend, but I don’t have one. I will make you accept me.


OMG! Yuri finally knew Sica and Donghae’s relationship. Will Yuri take revenge on Donghae; or will she just let it be? Let everyone bashing and laughed at her? Find out in the next chapter.

How was this chapter?  I hope it is okay for all my precious readers.

Comments are highly recommended. Thank you.

I have updated all the three of my stories at the same time.

The Undercover Chapter 10

My 3 Irritating Bosses Chapter 11


Comment Replies:

@--icecream Kumawo, unnie-ah. Hope you enjoy this chapter too. And the guy who pulled Yuri away was... SIWON!!! Hehe~

@bLack_pEarL_21 Thank you for supporting my story! <3

@iloveyul Hello!! Thanks for commenting once again. I really, really, really, really LUB YOU!! <3

@roxxi1993 Long time no see(?) Haha~~ Thanks for commenting. The guy who led Yuri was SIWON!!!