04

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

No matter who he is, I’m gonna thank him forever for saving me, and my life. Yuri thought.

After running non-stop for like 10 minutes, the man finally stopped his track. Yuri who was following him behind also stopped. Both of them were panting.

“Thank….you…very…….much.” Yuri said while panting. Her body was half bend down so that was why she didn’t look up at the guy while thanking him.

“I’m sorry, Yuri-ah.” He said which caused Yuri to look at him. Yuri was shocked yet disappointed after seeing his face. He is none other than Lee Donghae, who helped Siwon to lie to Yunho just now. Yuri walked away after seeing his face. Although he helped her just now, but she really didn’t want to thank this guy since he told lie just now which mostly caused Yuri to run around the whole campus ly.

Donghae held her wrist which made her stopped her track.

“Let me you, Mr Liar.” Yuri said, totally pissed off.

“Let me explain everything to you.” Donghae said with a pleasing tone. Yuri stood like a boss now in front of Donghae, wanted to listen to his explanation.

“What are you waiting for?” Yuri asked fiercely.

“Okay. I will start now. First of all, I helped Siwon because he was using his eyes to threaten me. You weren’t able to see from that angle of yours while you were immersed in the swimming pool. He has done something bad to me before just because I didn’t help him. He asked his gang to beat me up until I was fainted on the spot. Although I’m part of the group but he didn’t really care. Every member in our group also frighten while Siwon started to get angry. We were forced to help him. I don’t want to get beaten up by him again and immediately got into the emergency room again. That was why I lied just now. And I didn’t know that Yunho sunbae was serious just now. I thought he was just kidding since he wouldn’t want any bad things happened to the female students of our school. I knew that he would help you so I just lied.” Donghae explained.

“You scared of Siwon so you lied, you don’t even care about me. I’m a girl. I’ve my dignity. As for Yunho, everything is from your own thought instead of reality. You didn’t even think of the consequence before you lied. You know how disgrace I’m if I run ly in front of the others? It’s a…a HUMILATION!” Yuri shouted.

“I really…” Yuri was cut off by a sudden kiss on lips from Donghae. Donghae crushed his lips towards Yuri’s. His purpose was just to shut Yuri’s mouth, but he didn’t know why he didn’t want to move after Yuri has shut . He wanted to kiss her more and more until the world ends.

Yuri on the other hand, was shocked by the sudden action from Donghae. No matter how hard she pushed him, he didn’t even moved a bit. Yuri finally gave up and let him kiss her although it was her first kiss. She felt somehow happy when Donghae kissed her. Actually deep inside her heart, she didn’t want to move as well.

SNAP!

Without them knowing, someone took the picture of them kissing and walked away.

***

“How dare Donghae did that? Yunho hyung, you should punish him right after this.” Siwon claimed.

“I wonder why Donghae acted so different from before just now. He wouldn’t resist any of our commands before; but today, he just pulled that girl away while I’ve gathered all of our friends here to watch the good show.” Yunho said while folding his arm in front of his chest.

“Well, there’s nothing to watch anymore, you guys can leave now.” Changmin said as he heaved a sigh. “Why? Donghae, why? Why you did this to us! We wanna watch it!” He shouted as the crowd walked away.

“What’re you gonna do towards Donghae, punish him?” Jaejoong asked in a concern tone.

“Punish? I’m not that type that likes to punish the others. Well, I would just give him a verbal warning.” Yunho answered Jaejoong’s question as he headed to the basketball court.

He would like to play basketball whenever he is sad. Today, he was sad not because he couldn’t see a random girl running ly around the school; he was sad because his well-behaved dongsaeng, Donghae just resisted his command, which was wanted Yuri to run ly. Yunho always appreciate his SMENT’s dongsaeng. They all are well-behaved and obedient to the sunbae. But today, Donghae just did something that SMENT’s hoobae shouldn’t do towards the SMENT sunbae. Yunho wouldn’t want to punish him but just give him a verbal warning, hopes he can get what Yunho wanted to let him know.

The rest of the TVXQ members, Super Junior members, SHINee members and EXO members also followed their beloved sunbae, Yunho to the basketball court. If they’re lucky enough, then they’re able to play with Yunho.

***

Donghae finally broke the kiss and he looked deep in Yuri’s eyes. He has plenty of words wanted to tell her but he forgot everything. All he knew was just that the girl in front of him gave him very different feelings from the other girls. She is just different from the others. She made him feels comfortable while he was with her. Donghae just wanna be with her.

Joy was written all on Yuri’s face right after they broke the kiss. Yuri has never been in this close body distance with any other guy before. She thought that’s awkward and she didn’t really like to be this close with the others neither male nor female. But this time, her first time, she felt actually it was not that awkward when standing so near with a guy. The only thing she knew was if the one kissing her just now was Siwon, she definitely will push him away plus a tight slap on his face. But Donghae was different. The moment that Donghae broke the kiss, she definitely knew that she has feelings towards Donghae.

‘If he asks me to be his girlfriend right now, I’ll definitely say yes.’ Yuri thought happily in her mind.

“Let’s go to the cafeteria, my treat.” Donghae said as he held Yuri’s wrist. Yuri didn’t refuse to let him hold her hands.

Donghae’s phone vibrated just when they were heading towards the cafeteria. It was a message.

                From: Yunho sunbae-nim

                                Come to the basketball court right after you finish helping your princess.

Donghae knew Yunho was angry at the moment yet he didn’t really care. His care now was just let Yuri eat first since he heard her stomach growling when they were kissing just now.

‘Yunho-hyung definitely gonna kill me.’ Donghae thought as he headed to the cafeteria together with Yuri.

***

Author’s Note:

Just wanna clear things up. Yunho isn’t a strict guy here, is just that he wanted to take a good care of his SMENT dongsaeng. That’s why he wore fierce mask in front of his dongsaeng. But he is actually a good guy.

And also Yulhae moment.

Hope you guys like it.

Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Enjoy reading.

Do leave some comments.

Thanks you~