09

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Kindly excuse the grammar and spelling mistakes of mine.


Donghae has a girlfriend, but I don’t have one. I will make you accept me. Siwon thought as he headed back to his house. 

Jiyong went to the hospital and checked Yuri out. Jiyong felt relief after he knew that Yuri was in a good condition. He didn't mean to punch Yuri, it was just an accident. But after the incident, Jiyong had to admit the fact that he was too overprotecting over Yuri. Being protective over his own sister is not wrong; but if it's too over, it might make Yuri hates him. So Jiyong promised himself that he wouldn't overprotective Yuri started from that day. Humans needed experiences to grow. So he thought that Yuri also needed some experiences to grow as well.

"Yul-ah, are you okay?" Jiyong asked carefully. He was afraid that Yuri might hate him after he punched her cheek. Yuri nodded. She couldn't speak because when she tried to open her jaw and speak, she could feel the pain from her cheek. Since she wanted to avoid the pain, so she just nods or shakes her head as a respond to others’ questions. Jiyong once again, felt relief after seeing his loving sister still has the bright personality when she was on the sick bed. 

"Yul, I have to go now. I will take you back home by tomorrow night, is that okay?" Jiyong asked for Yuri's opinion. Yuri nodded in agreement. Although she wanted to go back home so badly but because of her obedience to the elder, she just followed what Jiyong said. Jiyong then left due these busy working schedules. 

Siwon who just went back home only for like 30 minutes, went back to the hospital again just to check Yuri out. Yuri felt surprised when she saw Siwon once again standing in front of her sickbed. Yuri wanted to ask him so many questions but she just kept all the questions in her heart. She hoped she could ask him about all the questions one day. Siwon sat on the sofa that placed in the sick room and observed Yuri from head to toe. Yuri did the same thing to Siwon too. At the end, both Yuri and Siwon's were connected and they were looking at each other. They both laughed at themselves.

Yuri picked up her phone and typed a memo on her phone. She then called Siwon to go near her and read the message.

         I want to leave this place. I hate the hospital smell. Why don't you take me home?

"I will do anything that you want me to do." Siwon smiled at Yuri. Siwon then went out to the reception and asked for Yuri's condition. Once the doctor agreed that she can go home, then Siwon will take her home. 

"Is that okay to take her home?" Siwon asked the nurse.

"Mister, please wait for a second. Let me ask for the doctor's opinion first." The nurse replied. Siwon patiently stood at the reception table just for the doctor's answer.

"Mister, the doctor said it's okay to take Miss Kwon home." The nurse said. Siwon thanked the nurse and went back to the sickroom with a smile plastered on his face. The nurses were gossiping about Siwon. Who don't know Choi Siwon, the visual of the famous group, Super Junior? The nurses were like surfing on the net about the relationship between Yuri and Siwon. But they failed to find any of them. So they decided to take a picture of them together when they were about to leave the hospital.

"Yuri-ah, let's go." Siwon said cheerfully as he was packing Yuri's things. Yuri pumped her fists into the air as a smile slightly formed on her angelic face. Siwon clung on to Yuri's arm just to support her. One of the nurses took the picture of them and put it on the net without Yuri and Siwon knowing. Yuri was delighted to see the bright sky above her head. She was also delighted to see the one she used to hate before, Choi Siwon cared about her this much. She didn't know he was this kind of men. If he didn't bully Yuri before, they might already date now. 

Yuri had to admit that Siwon was really caring for her. But at the same time, she still couldn't get over the past, which was when she was with Donghae. She had to admit that although she was standing beside Siwon, but her soul and her heart belong to Donghae. She still couldn't get over it. Yuri then sent a text message to Jiyong just to inform him that she went home already. She got an 'okay' text message replied by Jiyong. He didn't ask her why probably due to his busy working schedule once again. 

Siwon sent Yuri home and he actually didn't want to go home that early. He wanted to stay beside Yuri in case she needed help. But Yuri asked him to go and reassured him that she was okay to be alone at home. Siwon was walking towards his car but his gaze was actually still on Yuri. He didn't know why he would act like this but he knew he already fallen for Yuri. 


It was another day and Yuri insisted to go to school despite her swollen face. She felt okay now and she started to speak. It was okay now when she speaks. She wanted to go to school wasn't because she wanted to see how pretty Sica is; or how people sees her and her swollen face. She just wanted to hear the explanation from Donghae. She wasn't getting enough of Siwon's explanation. Siwon didn't know how much Yuri had cried for this. This was the time she falling in love and she paid her full attentions on this 'relationship'. She totally knew there was no relationship in between her and Donghae. But she was working hard to start this relationship together with Donghae. 

This was the first time she fell in love; this was also her first time to feel the pain when the one you love cheated on you. Yuri's first time fell in love and at last, what she got? After all the crying and heart breaking, she promised herself not to fall in love with anyone anymore; not to believe in anyone of the guys anymore. She believed that if she didn't put all her true feelings in the relationship, she wouldn't hurt badly. If she wanted to have fun with all those guys outside, she would transform into a play girl style, so she is the only one who hurt the others; not the others hurt her. 

She walked into the campus area with a mask on her face. The purpose of using the mask was just to cover her swollen face. She went to her classes as usual. She knew people around her were looking at her because of her mask since she was the only one in school who was wearing mask. Her eyes darted on a short girl who was holding hands with Donghae. This time, she got it right. That girl is Sica. 

Donghae saw Yuri but he walked past Yuri without greeting her. Yuri quickly put a small note in Donghae's pocket when he walked past her. She wrote the note in class since she knew this was gonna happens. The note consisted the time and the location that she wanted him to meet her. Donghae definitely knew something was inserted into his pocket but he just denied it since he was afraid that Sica might discover something.

"Oppa, let's go have our lunch outside the campus today." Sica suggested but Donghae seemed didn't hear her words. Sica shook her hands in front of Donghae's eyes. Donghae immediately went back to the reality from his deep thoughts. He was thinking of Yuri. He wondered why Yuri was with a mask today. Was she feeling unwell? Sica pulled Donghae to his car since she really wanted to go outside. But Donghae gave excuses to Sica and slightly pushed her away from him. Donghae told Sica that he has something important to do so he couldn't accompany her today.

Once Donghae left, he quickly hid behind the wall and read the small note that Yuri carefully inserted into his pocket few minutes ago.

       Same place, 2PM.

Was what Yuri wrote on the note. 'Same place' was the place where they two kissed for the first time. Donghae still remembered that Yuri told him that this was their secret place and if they wanted to meet here, just tell each other 'same place' and both of them will know where to meet. Donghae hurriedly walk to the place and he saw Yuri was standing there and curled up like a ball on the floor. 

"What happened to you?" Donghae walked to her and helped her to get up.

"You know what I need." was what Yuri told Donghae after their eyes met each other's.

"I don't understand." Donghae replied.

"You still want to lie to me? Can't you see all the small banners, posters and papers that stick on the wall around the campus? Don't tell me that you are blind." Yuri said and then took a deep, deep breath. She was trying to hold back her tears.

"I don't understand what you are talking about." Donghae was still lying to Yuri.

"I'm so disappointed at you. Who is Sica? Why you are still wanted to lie to me? I knew everything." Yuri said.

"Since you have known everything, why are you asking again?" Donghae asked.

"Because...I...want.....your...personally…explanation." Yuri said as she was sobbing hard. "Do you know this is the first time I have feelings for a guy? This is the first time I felt that happy when I'm with a guy. Why you want to be so mean to me? Is it because I'm fun to tease?" Yuri continued as she swallowed all her tears back.

"I have a girlfriend. But Yuri-ah, listen. I didn't mean to hurt you. I just see Sica as my sister. But she insisted to be my girlfriend, so I didn't reject her since I didn't want to hurt her." Donghae said as he hugged Yuri as tight as he could.

"You didn't want to hurt her, so you decided to hurt me?" Yuri asked as she was pushing Donghae away from hugging her. But Donghae was way too strong. Yuri couldn't deny that she felt comfortable when she was in Donghae's embrace.

"I didn't want to hurt both of you. But I have to choose her." Donghae said.

"Then you let me go!" Yuri took a deep breath and pushed Donghae way from her.

"What do you want me to do to show that I really love you?" Donghae asked impatiently. He took a step forward and he was now inches away from Yuri. Yuri then looked away but Donghae held her head harshly and kissed Yuri. Yuri wanted to avoid it but she couldn't. Again, Donghae was too strong for her to push away. After few seconds of the harsh kissing scene, both Siwon and Sica together with their Super Junior and SNSD friends came. Siwon shouted at Donghae; Sica pulled Yuri away from Donghae and slapped on her cheek which made Yuri groaned in pain since Jiyong punched her cheek before and now Sica slapped on the same side where Jiyong accidentally punched her. 

Siwon quickly walked up and helped Yuri to get up. Siwon then held Yuri's and walked away from the crowd. Donghae was left dumbfounded and now he needed a good explanation to explain to Sica about the whole kissing incident. 

After the incident just now, Yuri determined to transform to a type where only she hurts people; no others can hurt her. Donghae actually chose Sica over Yuri. Lee Donghae, I want you to regret that you made this decision today.


Author's Note:

Three more chapters to go and I've finished writing the story.

Hope you like the ending.


Comment Replies:

@-xblame Unnie, you really like to keep on changing your username, huh? Haha~~

@bLack_pEarL_21 Thank you very much. Thanks for keeping on support my story. :D

@snow0218 hwaiting!

@iloveyul Kumawoyo~