07

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Kindly excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes.


"Sica-ah, are you going to study here from now on?” Sooyoung asked.

SNSD was heading towards their next class.

“Why not? I’ve finished my drama filming and SNSD has no new album. So, I’m very free right now. It’s better for me to study here so that I can guard Hae oppa. What for I stayed at home but I can actually have some time here with Hae oppa?” Sica asked Sooyoung which made her nodded in agreement.

"You will know how it feels when you have one.” Sica teased Sooyoung.

"I bet that girl wasn’t here today. Maybe she knew you’re coming.” Sunny said sarcastically.

"Well, maybe you’re right.” Hyoyeon said.

“You guys seemed like knew a lot of things between Hae oppa and that girl. Tell me.” Sica said.

“Well, if you want to know, we will tell you then. Donghae oppa saved the girl from running ly in front of all the others. He actually pulled her away from the crowd in front of Yunho sunbae. And then they…” Seohyun stopped.

"Continue!” Sica shouted angrily. She knew Donghae wasn’t that type that will offend the others, especially the sunbaes. But why he did that this time?

“He kissed that new girl. That’s why we asked you back here.” Seohyun said.

“WHAT?! Why don’t you guys tell me earlier? Imma kill that girl!” Sica shouted with her high-pitch voice.

"So, what do you want to do right now?” Taeyeon asked. She was actually worrying about Yuri. She didn’t care much what Sica would do to Yuri. Taeyeon asked just because she wanted to tell Yuri about Sica’s plan to that she is able to avoid something.

“Unnie, you know that I’m not a bad person. I might just give her some warnings so that she would get out of Hae oppa’s and my life.” Sica answered. Yes, Taeyeon admitted that Sica is not an evil person. She wouldn’t do something just to hurt the others. She knew Donghae oppa is handsome and nice, sure many people might want to be together with him. Sica also knew that Donghae dislikes a girl who is evil and always think about many ways to hurt the others. Sica is learning how to tolerate with the others right now. Sica admitted that she wanted to tear Yuri into pieces since she kissed Donghae but she calmed herself down and she shook away all those negative ideas that she had in her mind. She is just too protective over Donghae, who she thought is her boyfriend, which is not.

Sica just wouldn't do any bad things to the others because they want to get Donghae. But she will give them some warnings, such as blackmail them.


 Yuri, I hope you wouldn't mad at me if you found out that I was actually dating with Sica. Although I see her as my sister, but she sees me as her boyfriend and she told the others about that. I couldn't do anything just to stop her. Donghae wrote all the words down in his diary. Yes, he wanted to take down all this kind of things. Lee Soo Man wouldn't let him dates the girl which is not in their company. LSM said that they can date but only with the one in their company. Too bad Yuri wasn't, so he can't date with her. Eunhyuk took a peek on what Donghae wrote in his diary. He knew something already happened between the two but as Donghae's best buddy, he erased all the memories that in his mind about the two.

"Why is Sica here?" Eunhyuk asked.

"I don't know. Maybe she wanted to study?" Donghae said with his attention on his diary.

"Don't you think she discovered something between you and the new girl so she comes back here to study just to guard you?" Eunhyuk said and Donghae immediately paid attention to what he said since his words were right.

"I think you're right. But how you know about the girl and me?" Donghae asked.

"Come on, the whole campus knew about it. How you pulled her away from Yunho sunbae-nim. How you kiss..." Eunhyuk stopped after saying the word 'kiss' since Donghae didn't know that the picture of him and Yuri kissing has been sent out to all the students. Lee Soo Man blocked the picture from going out as news since he wanted to protect Donghae from involving in scandal.

"Why don't you continue? Why would you know about that? That means Sica knew it too?" Donghae asked.

"Buddy, I don't want to hurt you so I didn't tell you about that. The whole campus actually has the picture of you and her kissing. Just that both of you don't have since the one who took the picture didn't want to send to both you and her." Eunhyuk explained, but it was too little too late.

Donghae was searching for Sica around the campus like a lunatic. He wanted to apologize to Sica. He thought that Sica is the type who likes to take revenge on the others. Donghae didn't want Yuri to get hurt so he decided to apologize to Sica so everything would end now.

And after 15 minutes of searching, he finally found her.

"Sica, I..."

"Oppa, this is boring. Let's skip school." Sica said as she held Donghae's hand and went over to his car. Donghae followed Sica's words and drove away from school.


Yuri went home from the supermarket. She put everything inside the fridge and kept all her things neat and clean. She couldn't stop thinking what Donghae meant through the phone called just now. So she decided to go to the campus and asked him face to face. The moment she arrived at the campus, she saw many pairs of eyes glaring at her. She ignored them and went into the school. There were many papers stick on the wall with the words 'Kwon Yuri, the hooker who steals the other's boyfriend. Please be aware. She used to sleep with different guys every night’. All the papers are with that kind of words which Yuri didn't know why. She was too surprised to see all those kind of words. Yuri ran towards the toilet but she bumped into a man.

"Hey! Are you blind?" He said as he looked at Yuri.

"Kwon Yuri? The hooker? Come on, do you want to sleep with me tonight?" He asked.

"Then tomorrow will be me." His friends teased.

"What about me? I want to try her too." Another guy said. Yuri wanted to slap them so badly but she didn't dare to do so. She cried and hoping someone to help her but there was nobody willing to help her. They just stood there, laughed and teased Yuri. This was the first time where Yuri felt she wanted to commit suicide. "B.A.P, stop teasing at her and go back to your class." A male's voice demanded them. They quickly ran back to their class. "It's you." Yuri said. She couldn't see clearly since her tears blocked her vision. "Come, I will explain everything to you." He said as he led Yuri to somewhere else.


Author's Note:

So, students in the school have already starting to think Yuri as a hooker and they wanted to sleep with her. And who is the mysterious guy that is going to tell Yuri everything? What will be Yuri's reaction?

 Stay tune for the next chapter.

Hey! you, how was this chapter? Comment please?

Enjoy reading.


Comment replies:

@--icecream Kumawo, unnie-ah.

@Choco1911 BaekYul moment? Let me think about it first. :D

@Blackbeauty Haha~~ I wouldn't tell you the final paring... Hohoho~

@iloveyul Chingu-ah, I lub you. You almost commenting on every of my stories and new updated chapters. :B I might not be updating this week I think since I want to write down all the chapters and save up first. School starting soon and I scare I might not have time to update, so...