Final

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

As I promised before, the ending of this story would be a sad one, so...


It has been 2 years since Yuri went to New Zealand. Incheon Airport was Donghae’s house since the day Yuri left. He slept at there every day. Siwon would come to the airport whenever he is free. He would give him money just to let him buy some food to eat. Since the day Yuri left, Donghae was no longer one of the members of Super Junior. Lee Soo Man kicked him out of the group and also the company. Donghae was be weary of the life of any idol; the life of him but controlled by the other. He felt relief after leaving the company. He knew that was the best way he could do for himself.

He waited for Yuri at Incheon Airport every day and it has been two years. He checked on everybody that went out and in. He will make sure that he didn’t miss anyone of that. SUJU members always go to Incheon Airport since they wanted to promote internationally so they would often go to Incheon Airport and fly to the other countries. Donghae would hide himself behind the wall whenever he saw them. He didn’t want them to know the Lee Donghae has been like a beggar around the airport since that was like humiliating him. He was one of the SUJU members; he was the fans-heart-grabber in SUJU; he was the song composer for SUJU. He already used to the days where fans kept on screaming his name whenever he is performing on stage.

But the Lee Donghae today, was just a beggar, begging for Yuri to come back. Siwon once told Yuri about Donghae’s situation but Yuri didn’t really care about him. Donghae was like a lunatic searching for Yuri at the airport every day and the employees had already used to it. Fans around him would buy food and clothes for him but Donghae would not accept anyone of their things. Whenever fans give him anything, he would just smile and shake his head. The fans didn’t know why Lee Donghae would act this way around the airport but they definitely will support him no matter what. But the image of Lee Donghae already ruined.


It has been 2 years since Yuri left Korea. She was doing great in New Zealand. Jiyong was running his own fashion business and Yuri would help him whenever he needs any help. Yuri had totally cleared out all the sad memories which had been stayed in her mind. She was now living happily together with Jiyong. She has dated once with a New Zealander but they soon broke up since they were totally not suitable for each other. The guy is one of the rugby players and Yuri fell for him since the first time she went to watch rugby match when she reached New Zealand. His nickname is Izzy.

Yuri got employed by the New Zealand National Rugby Team as and her job was as ‘water’, which means to send water to the players whenever there’s a break. Izzy was being nice to Yuri and they soon fell in love with each other. But Yuri still couldn’t get over with Donghae. She couldn’t forgot how sweet Donghae had been to her and how happy both of them when they were together. Although both Izzy and Yuri have broken up, but they have no awkward feelings when they saw each other in the rugby matches.

“I heard that you and Izzy broke up, is that real?” Jiyong asked.

“Yes.” Yuri answered shortly.

“I wouldn’t ask you why since it’s your own matter. If you feel awkward working there, you can resign in anytime. My shops are always welcome you.” Jiyong said as he caressed Yuri’s hair.

“Of course no awkward feeling, Izzy and I are open-minded people.” Yuri said. “But oppa, I was thinking of going back to Korea.” Yuri added which startled Jiyong.

“Why would you think of that?” Jiyong asked as he looked at Yuri, seriously.

“Look, I’m already got over everything and I think now is the most suitable time for me to go back there. After all, Korea is my home.” Yuri said angrily.

“Yuri-ah, oppa is not saying that going back is not good for you. Please don’t be mad at me. I think stay here for another 3 more years would be more suitable right now. Wait until you got completely over the Donghae incident. If you could find a boyfriend here, it would be the most suitable one.” Jiyong explained.

“Well, I think I will listen to you.” Yuri said.


It has been another 3 years and Yuri finally went back to Korea. She has been in New Zealand for 5 years. 5 years wasn’t long but wasn’t short either. She was not familiar with Korea anymore. Yuri looked mature and with more woman charms right now. People might not recognized her if they just pass by each other. Yuri walked out from the gate and towards the entrance of the airport. She saw a guy with whiskers walking all around and searching for somebody. She didn’t bother to look at him since he looked no difference compared to a beggar.

 “Kwon Yuri-sshi?” Someone asked from behind.

Yuri turned and faced him, “Baekhyun-sshi?”

“It’s really you! Long times no see.” Baekhyun said.

“Yea, long times no see. How have you been?” Yuri asked.

“Great. How’s life in New Zealand?” Baekhyun asked.

“Great too. But how did you know that I went to New Zealand?” Yuri asked.

“Well, everybody know that. Siwon sunbae told all of the SM artists.” Baekhyun explained.

“How have they been?” Yuri asked.

“Well, SUJU sunbae was still as famous as usual; TVXQ sunbae too; SHINee, SNSD and F(X) sunbae too. As for EXO, we’re quite famous too, if as a rookies group.” Baekhyun said. “Well, as for Donghae sunbae, he was kicked out of the company and he was no longer a member of SUJU.” He added.

“What’s going on? How could this happen?” Yuri asked.

“Many things could have happened in 5 years. The whole incident was Donghae sunbae went against Lee Soo Man and Sica sunbae, so Lee Soo Man kicked him out of the company. He also threatened the other companies on not to protect Donghae. So no other companies dare to do so.”  Baekhyun explained.

“Where is he right now?” Yuri asked.

“Look there. Can you see the guy who looks like a beggar? That’s him. He has been living here for already 5 years. People said he is crazy and didn’t know what he was doing in the airport. But according to Siwon sunbae, he was searching for the one he loves the most here.” Baekhyun answered. “Well, I got to go now. See you.” Baekhyun added as he walked towards the EXO crowd. Yuri bid goodbye to him and went closer and closer to the ‘beggar’.

“Hi.” Yuri said, but her voice barely can hear. Donghae looked at Yuri with tears formed in his eyes. He was shocked and startled when he saw Yuri. He has been waiting for her 5 years and she finally came back to Korea and also came back to him. He stood up straight and looked into Yuri’s eyes.

“Yuri? Is this Yuri?” He asked while caressing her hair.

“It’s me.” Yuri answered shortly.

“I couldn’t believe this. You came back after 5 years.” He said.

“What have you done in this 5 years? Doing nothing?” Yuri teased. She obviously knew he was doing nothing since Baekhyun had told her the whole situation.

“I obviously did something. I have been searching for you these 5 years in this airport.” Donghae said.

“You know you don’t have to do this.” Yuri said.

“You still haven’t forgiven me?” Donghae asked. He looked disappointed when he asked that question.

“I…” Yuri was cut off by a voice of a man from behind.

“Babe, it’s time to go. I have a schedule today.” He said.

“Donghae-sshi, this is Nichkhun (A/N: Nichkhun is just a random guy from New Zealand.), my boyfriend.” Yuri said. Her words were like a sharp knife, stabbed into his heart deeply and Donghae could die anytime.

“You have a boy…boyfriend?” Donghae asked. He looked totally disappointed by Yuri’s words. He was hoping that Yuri would deny but Yuri nodded her head instead. “Congratulations. I think it’s none of my business now. I have to go home right now. Bye!” Donghae turned his body as quickly as he could since his tears were dripping down he obviously didn’t want Yuri to see he was actually crying because of her.

Donghae left without looking back at Yuri. Yuri felt upset too.

This is the best way for the both of us. Yuri thought.

You still have not forgiven me yet. Donghae thought as he hid behind the wall and looked at the Khunri couple talking happily to each other.

I wonder if you hurt like me Both Yuri and Donghae thought.


Author’s Note:

Is the ending a bit lame?

If yes, please don’t blame me since I’m not good in writing the ending of a story as I’ve mentioned before.

Thanks for supporting my story until the end and enjoy reading this.

Here are my 2 upcoming stories:

Story starring: Kwon Yuri, EXO-K

Story Starring: Kwon Yuri, Lee Taemin, Yoon Doojoon