05

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Yunho-hyung definitely gonna kill me. Donghae thought as he headed to the cafeteria together with Yuri.

“Yuri, I need to go to somewhere for a while, please wait for me here, okay? I will be right back after a short while.” Donghae said as he flashed his sweetest smile to Yuri.

“Neh!” Yuri flashed a smile to him back as she nodded her head.


Yunho threw the basketball towards Donghae’s direction as he saw Donghae was walking towards his direction.

“You’re late by 10 minutes and 55 seconds.” Junsu counted out as he referred to his cell phone.

“Hae-ah, come and play a match with me. On?” Yunho asked as he formed a team with TVXQ members in there.

“Why not?” Donghae asked as he waved his hand to Chanyeol, Kris, Tao and Kai.

“5 on 5.” Changmin smiled.

“Siwon would be the referee then.” Yunho ordered Siwon to be the referee of the match. “MUST BE FAIR!” Yunho emphasized the words to Siwon.

“START!” Siwon blew the whistle after he shouted.

“Do you remember when the last time we played basketball together was?” Yunho asked.

“Neh! I did some minor mistakes and you immediately asked me for a basketball match and you gave many advices to me. I still remembered all that advices you gave to me.” Donghae said as the passed the ball to Kai and Kai shot a three point.

“Then you should now that why are you here and playing a match with me again.” Yunho said as he signalled Jaejoong to pass the ball to him and he shot a two point. “Well, Donghae-ah, you know that I’m not that kind of person. You should know that I wouldn’t let the girl run ly around the campus. I just wanted Siwon to do something, like help out the girl or admit that he’s the loser.” Yunho added as he shot a two point again.

“Hyung, I know that. But I just couldn’t believe Siwon. You were able to see that he wasn’t moving at all when Yuri’s taking out her accessories and her shoes. She’s going to take off her shirt next. But Siwon wasn’t moving at all. He just stood there and looked at her like watching a circus. I couldn’t let Yuri do that since I lied to you.” Donghae said. Chanyeol shot a three point.

“How you know he wasn’t moving at all? I was able to see that he was telling her to stop all the actions that she was doing but the girl just didn’t listen to him.” Yunho said.

“He should just bring her out of that place. She was actually crying.” Donghae claimed.

“Siwon is actually kind-hearted.”

“Sunbae, are you blind or what? How can you say that cold-hearted guy a kind one? You’re totally talking the opposite way.” Donghae raised his voice a little.

“You should discover more about him. Isn’t him your best friend?” Yunho asked.

“Yes, but it’s just on the surface. But deep inside, it’s not!” Donghae said louder this time.

“END THE GAME!” Yunho said angrily as he threw the ball towards the basket. Donghae walked away without saying goodbye to the others.

“He is very stubborn now.” Yunho said to Jaejoong as he heaved a sigh.


“You’re still waiting here?” Donghae said as he saw Yuri still sitting at the cafeteria, patiently waiting for Donghae’s return.

 “You asked me to do so, and so I did.” Yuri smiled as she stood up. “Where’ve you been? You are sweating.” Yuri said and took a tissue and wiped the sweat that on Donghae’s forehead.

“What’s that girl doing with Sica’s namja?” Hyoyeon asked while she saw Yuri wiping Donghae’s sweat.

“Should we tell her about that?” Sooyoung asked.

“Why not? She’s messing up with our best friend’s namja!” Sunny added.

“Sica would be really mad though.” Fany said.

“She probably will come back to school and take actions on that new girl.” Hyoyeon said.


“Yuri-ah, I have something that I wanted to tell you.” Donghae said as they headed to the school field.

“Yes?” Yuri asked, curiously.

“Would you be my girl?” He asked.

“Neh?!” Yuri jumped in shock. She didn’t know that their relationship would developed this fast.

“Yuri-ah, I don’t know why, the first time I saw you, I know that I definitely will fall for you. You have a special charm that I couldn’t resist. Not only me, I bet that all the guys couldn’t resist that too. You’re different from the other girls. I don’t know how to describe it but I just couldn’t hold it anymore. I would like to ask you once more, WOULD YOU BE MY GIRL?” Donghae asked once more with serious expression on his face.

“Donghae-sshi, isn’t this too fast? I think we could become friend first instead of dating.” Yuri said as she saluted to Donghae, meaning sorry to him.

“I will always wait for you. I’m sorry if my sudden action frightened you.” Donghae apologized.

“So what’s your next class?” Yuri asked, trying to change the topic.

“I use to skip all my classes.” Donghae smiled as he pointed to the school entrance, saying that he wanna get out of the campus. “Would you like to join me out? I will bring you to some nice place.” Donghae said. Yuri hesitated a bit but nodded in agreement at the end. Donghae outstretched his arm and Yuri put her hand on Donghae’s and they walked out of the campus.


“They’re way too close.” Sooyoung clicked the ‘stop’ button and saved the video in her phone memory.

“This is the best to proves Sica that someone is taking her boy away from her. Sica should be aware of that.” Fany said.

“She definitely will come back here. The show is going to start soon.” Sunny said as she smirked evilly.


“Where’re we going, actually?” Yuri asked. Donghae just kept quiet and he continued driving. He stopped his car at a theme park. But it was a bit unusual since there were no people in the theme park. The theme park would usually fill with crowd no matter it was weekend or weekdays.

“Why is it no any other people in there?” Yuri asked.

“Don’t ask about that. Go ahead and play whatever you want to. I’ll pay everything.” Donghae said as he pulled her to everywhere to try every game in the theme parks.

They’ve tried:

“Donghae-sshi, thank you very much. I’ve so much fun today. Hope to come here again with you next time.” Yuri said as he hugged Donghae.

“Sure!” Donghae said.

-TBC-


Author’s Note:

Hello, you

How was this chapter?

Jessica will be coming out in the next chapter.

Kindly forgive my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Do leave some comments.

Enjoy~