10

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Lee Donghae, I want you to regret that you made this decision today. Yuri walked away so did Siwon. Both of them disappeared in front of the Super Junior and SNSD members’ sight. Donghae was curious about the relationship between Siwon and Yuri since both of them seemed quite close to each other. Yuri held on her tears since she gave people a feel that she is a very strong girl and she wouldn’t cry easily in front of the others. Like she has been punched by Jiyong on her cheek, but she never cry before. Although there were no tears formed in her eyes, but her heart was actually crying.

“Siwon…Oppa…” Yuri’s sudden changed made Siwon shivered, but he enjoyed being called as an oppa especially when Yuri called him.

“Yes?” Siwon asked, delighted.

“Oppa, I felt so tired. Can you lend me your shoulder? I just need a shoulder to lean on.” Yuri said as she slightly patted Siwon’s shoulder. Siwon nodded as he patted his shoulder and he accidentally touched Yuri’s hand. Yuri didn’t pull back. My revenge starts here. Yuri thought as she smiled evilly to Siwon.  She admitted that she has feelings towards Siwon, but just a little bit. The feelings she has for Donghae couldn’t compare to the feelings she has to the others. She gave all her heart to that have-not-started relationship. But all she got back was being abandoned by Lee Donghae. Why couldn’t he help me up just now? Why he just stood there and looked at me as I’m a fool? Yuri was mentally asking herself.

My transformation begins here. Yuri thought as she leaned her head on Siwon’s shoulder. But little did she know Siwon’s shirt was soaked wet because of her tears. She cried, yes, she cried. Siwon knew she cried, but he just kept quiet since he really didn’t want to spoil this romantic moment between himself and Yuri. Although Yuri was crying on his shoulder for another guy, but Siwon still glad that she was actually crying in front of him but not the others.


It has been a week since the incident where Sica slapped Yuri in front of Super Junior and SNSD members. Donghae hasn’t call or talk to Yuri for a week already. Donghae didn’t dare to talk to Yuri because of Sica. Sica followed Donghae to everywhere Donghae went. Sica refused to let Donghae talk to any other girls except for the SNSD members only. Donghae hasn’t been with Super Junior members for a week already. Newcomers thought that Donghae was a part of SNSD since he hasn’t hanging out with SUJU members.

Yuri and Donghae along with Sica have been walked past each other but every time Donghae walked past Yuri, he would lower his head down to avoid any eye connections with Yuri. He knew Yuri was hurt badly because of him. Because of that, he wanted to let Yuri go and let her enjoy her own life. Your life would be better without me. Donghae thought as he once again walked past Yuri and today, Sica deliberately sent a death glare to Yuri since Yuri has been staring at Donghae all the time. Well, Sica knew Donghae too well. She knew Donghae wouldn’t betray her; she knew Donghae don’t dare to betray her. These were because Sica has a very strong supporter behind her back. And the supporter could easily shattered Donghae’s dream if he didn’t follow his or Sica’s demand.

Well, Yuri has been a in SAC. Everybody hated her since she was messin’ around with every different guys in there school such as Daehyun of B.A.P, Doojoon from BEAST, Nichkhun from 2PM and many more. Donghae knew this was happening so often in SAC but he didn’t believe the main girl this time was Yuri. The Yuri he knew is a good student. He didn’t believe every rumour that was about her. Yuri was good together with Siwon and they looked like they will make a cute couple if they are dating.

Donghae somehow felt delighted although he has no chance to talk to Yuri but to see her around the campus every day. Although SUJU has busy schedule but Donghae would still attend to SAC right after he finished the recordings. All he wanted around the campus was just to see Yuri’s angelic face. But Yuri wasn’t thinking of that way. She thought Donghae every time rushed back to the campus just to be with Sica go around here and there or maybe to fetch Sica home. Yuri admitted that she was jealous over them but she only focused on how to get her revenge done right at this moment. She wanted to fight back, or maybe fight for Donghae against Sica. She was not afraid of Sica; she just didn’t want to hurt her but the pure Yuri had transformed. The transformed Yuri would definitely do anything just to reach her target.

No matter how many obstacles in front of her, she will just conquer all in order to archive her goal. She had transformed from a pure, sweet girl to an evil one. Soon-to-be-witch was the female students in SAC called her as. She didn’t want to change herself, but she was forced to do this. Even her own oppa, Jiyong had realized her transformation. He called Siwon and asked him about it but Siwon just said that she hasn’t change a thing at all. Jiyong chose to believe him.

What Yuri has done in this short period were the one she disliked the most. She has gotten tired of all this drama and acting, she didn’t want to get involved in anything which was related to Donghae and Sica. She was really tired already. She wanted to quit this revenge plan so much but her mind refused to. Just like there were an angle and a devil inside her mind; one was calling her to stop; another was calling her to continue. Her mind was going to explode.

Yuri skipped school today, just to calm down herself and think about the future. She might be so happy while doing all this revenge to Donghae. But she knew she will be upset if she hurt Donghae. She just couldn’t get over one man. Siwon called her many times but she refused to pick up his call since she felt weary of Siwon. She will hid in somewhere when she saw him coming to her way since he is gonna talk so much to Yuri which made her really bored. Siwon was just a boring guy that Yuri knew.

Yuri went to a café which was located near Jiyong’s office. She wanted to have a little chat with Jiyong about her opinion. Jiyong came down to the café about 5 minutes.

“Oppa, I want to move to New Zealand. We have a house there right?” Yuri asked straight forward to Jiyong.

“Why you wanna leave Korea in a sudden? Is there something bad happened to you?” Jiyong asked.

“I just got bored staying here.” Yuri lied.

“Well, I wouldn’t let you go by yourself.” Jiyong said.

“Oppa, I can take care of myself. Just give me the keys and I will be moving there by this week.” Yuri said.

“Well, since you have this thought and I’ve get bored over my job already. I will quit my job and work in New Zealand. What do you think about that?” Jiyong asked as he flashed Yuri a big smile.

“You know what, you should have quit this job after the first day you started to work here. This job just ain’t your type and it’s not suitable for you.” Yuri said as she took a sip of her cup of latte.

“I know. But the boss pays me a huge amount of salary. I work here in order to get money.” Jiyong said.

“When are you going to quit? I need to book the airplane ticket by tonight. Better let me know the answer by tonight.” Yuri said.

“Okay. Well, it’s time for me to go back to the office right now. Bye!” Jiyong put down some money on the table to pay the bill of their drinks. Yuri just smiled at her brother’s action. It’s not that I don’t even own a buck. Yuri thought as she smiled happily.

Yuri had decided to quit all those stupid revenge plans and move to New Zealand like forever. Her grandparents used to live there before they’re still alive. They named the house under Jiyong and Yuri’s name. So they nominally owned that house. Yuri was thinking that to quit school and just stay at New Zealand. The house was located in Christchurch so maybe Yuri could go and work for the New Zealand National Rugby Team. She was just got tired of going to school every day since it will make her remembered her past with Donghae in SAC.

She was not gonna tell anyone about her leaving since she didn’t really want to let Donghae knows where she went. She was really, really getting tired of this man and this place. Only if she could end her own life her, she would do it. But she didn’t want to abandon Jiyong to live alone. Jiyong would probably own a fashion shop there and Yuri might be the assistant of the shop so at least she has a job to do.

I leave because of you, please do not come over and see me, because I would not want to see your face again. I just wanted to forget everything about you so I could live happily ever after.

Yuri wrote it in the last page of her diary and she closed it. She put her diary at the bottom of her luggage since she didn’t really want to see the diary once more but all her happy memories were in that diary, so she was forced to bring that little diary along to New Zealand. Yuri was packing her luggage and Jiyong texted her to inform her that he will be completely quitting his job today. After Yuri read the message, she went online and booked 2 economy plane tickets to Christchurch, New Zealand.

She used to stay there with her grandparents when she was 5 and her parents brought her back to Korea when she was 10. She came back to Korea to study in Korean High School. She was strongly influenced by the rugby games when she stayed in New Zealand. She used to watch every rugby match that New Zealand was involved. She used to think herself as a professional rugby player for the New Zealand Women’s National Team (Black Ferns).

I hope nothing has changed in Christchurch. I hope I still have the chances to watch rugby matches again. Yuri thought as she put every single thing of hers into her luggage back, neatly.


Author’s Note:

Well, as you can see, this story is coming to an end already.

About 2 more chapters to go.

Hope you continue support my story until the end of it.

Thank you. Enjoy reading.


Comment Replies:

@Blackbeauty What about other pairing other than this two?

@iloveyul It's hard to choose eh? Don't worry, I will choose it. :D

@snow0218  I hope the revenge plan did not disappoint you. I didn't write much about the revenge plan since I don't really know about the plan...Haha~

@Choco1911 Because of a main reason, Donghae had to choose Sica.

@cathymika He was forced to do so, please don't hate him.

@-xblame  Unnie, am I making you hate this two? Please don't, I love them.

@bLack_pEarL_21 Not so bad ah~~ Chingu~