01

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

“Kwon Yuri!”

“Here!”

 Today was my first day of attending Seoul Arts College. I was extremely nervous since I heard that all the top Korean celebrities attended this college. They’re nice to their fans when they’re on their activities; but I really wanted to know their ‘true’ selves when there are no fans around in the campus. Because I wanted to know more about them, I did a research about them yesterday.

 “You got to choose your own seat since the class is now empty. The students have not come yet in this early morning.” Lecturer Kim said.

When he said ‘in this early morning’, I could not help but took a glance on my wrist watch, it showed 7.45. The class time table showed that first period start at 7.30 and I considered myself as late. But Lecturer Kim said that now was still early for his students. It did not make any sense. I think that he did not dare to punish his students whenever they did anything wrong since he was afraid that he might lost his job.

“So, I can pick my seat, anywhere?” I asked.

“Yes. But the first row is your only choice. Usually my students like to sit at the back instead of the front row, facing me.” Lecturer Kim said as he blocked my way from walking to the back. And finally, I chose my seat. My seat was at the first row, right at the center, in front of the lecturer.

I sat down as I took a glance on my wrist watch again, it showed 8.00 and the so-call students were slowly showing up. They were not running into the class instead, they were like shopping in the mall with their mouth chit-chatting non-stop with their friends. What’s wrong with them?

“Oh! Freshman?” A not-so-tall guy immediately stopped at the entrance of the class and staring at me. I showed him my annoyed face since they were late and still, standing at the door and doing nothing.

“Lecturer Kim, I’ll sit at the front row today.” He said.

“L.Joe, stop playing jokes with me and go back to your original place.” Lecturer Kim said.

So his name is L.Joe. Not interested.

“Kim-chi, why are you so rude to me? Do you want me to tell Mister Lee Soo Man about this?” L.Joe said.

When Lecturer Kim was about to respond, Super Junior members walked in the class and followed by some fresh faces. I wonder who they are.

“L.Joe, you’re so noisy! Go back to your seat.” One of the SUJU members said, I think his name is Leeteuk, the leader of SUJU.

I was able to see that L.Joe slightly moving his feet and the next moment was, he ran to the center row and sat on a place. I think that’s his original seat. He was very afraid of SUJU, or maybe he was afraid of all the sunbaes.

“Freshman… What’s your name?” Siwon asked me. As usual, I showed him my pissed-off face and I was able to see his face was immediately lit up which I did not know why.

“Playing a fool with me? You’re going to regret then. Chanyeol-ah, your seat today is beside her, and so for the rest of EXO. Front row is yours seats.” He ordered as he was slowly walking to the back row. He is really an idiot. I thought he would be the nice type but I was wrong. He is totally different from what I’ve searched and see neither on the internet nor through the TV shows.

“You are going to use to that very soon.” Lecturer Kim whispered to me since he was just in front of me. “Class starts now.” Lecturer Kim added.

After the 1.30 hours of class, I was totally exhausted and I felt like I was dying since the class was superb boring. Now I know why all of them were late for class. Maybe they just want to shorten the time of Lecturer Kim’s class.

“You’re new right? You probably do not have any friends yet. Well, I’ll be your first friend of this school then.” A short guy said. He was probably shorter than me. He outstretched his arm and I immediately shook his hand.

“I’m Yuri.”

“My name is Baekhyun. I’m a part of the new debut idol group EXO and I’m one of the main vocalists in EXO-K.” He was explaining everything about him to me but obviously, I was not interested in it.

“Nice to meet you too, Baekhyun-sshi. I’m in a hurry, please excuse me.” I said as I moved my feet and walked as fast as I can towards the washroom. I hate explanations. If someone did something wrong to me, they can say sorry to me but not explain the whole situations to me. I dislike it. This is my habit (?).

As I was about to walk into the washroom, the girls inside were coming out and we bumped into each other. “Omo, leader-ah, are you okay?” The tall one asked.

“I’m okay, Sooyoung-ah.” The SNSD leader, Taeyeon reassured Sooyoung.

“Watch where you’re going, you fool.” The SNSD main dancer, Hyoyeon said.

“Hyoyeonnie, she’s the freshman. She does not know anything. Please do not treat her like that.” Taeyeon said as she walked passed Hyoyeon and stood beside me. “You probably do not have any friends yet, am I right? I’ll be the first then.” She held her hands out and I automatically shook it.

“Actually you’re the second one, to be honest.” I said.

“Who’s first then?” The face of the group, Yoona asked me.

“Baekhyun-sshi from SME. I’m sure you guys know him.” I answered her.

“Baekhyun-nie? He’s nice to everybody.” Taeyeon said. “Well, what’s your name then?” She added.

“Oh! I’m sorry. I forgot to tell you my name. I’m Yuri, Kwon Yuri.”

“Unnie or dongsaeng? I’m 89line.” Taeyeon said.

“I’m also 89line.”

“We’re chingu then.” Taeyeon said. “Oh! I got to go now, see you later. Bye!” She said and waved at me. She’s so nice to me. All the facts about her being nice to everyone are true. But all the facts that Choi Siwon being polite to everyone are fake then. I’ll never forget what he said to me just now.

Author’s note:

Hello guys! I’m sorry for not updating. I updated the other 2 of my stories and this is the third one~Hooray~~~~

I just got my poster just now, so… Hehe~

How was this first-short chapter? I hope it was not boring at all.

English is not my first language. So please excuse all the grammar and spelling mistakes that I’ve made. Kamsahamnida.

Enjoy reading~