03

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

“HELP! ANYONE PLEASE HELP ME!” Yuri shouted at the top of her lungs, for the 10th times. But still, Siwon and the gang just stood there and laughing at Yuri, who was forced to stay in the swimming pool. Donghae wanted to help Yuri so badly but Siwon was grabbing both of his hands and Donghae couldn’t escape.

“What’s wrong with that yelling? Don’t you know that my gang is resting on the top?” A guy entered and said while pointing to the rooftop.

“Hyung, I also don’t know why this girl keeps yelling and shouting. She’s just a…lunatic?” Siwon said while pointing towards Yuri.

“A lunatic? You’re the one who pulled me into the pool and then you escaped, left me in the pool.” Yuri defended.

“Nah! You said you wanna have a fight with me, and then you lost the fight, so I pulled you.” Siwon lied.

“Well, it’s so obvious that you’re lying. Both of us have agreed that whoever loses the fight will be running around the campus, ly. Remember? And the result is you lost! So you’re gonna run the whole campus plus showing everyone your hot body.” Yuri said arrogantly while she was looking at Donghae, hoping he could tell the truth to the guy stood in front of her.

“Well, I’m not lying but you. I’ve so many witnesses that can proves that I’m the winner and you’re the loser, right guys?” Siwon asked his friends who were standing behind him. All of his friends nodded in agreement.

“Donghae-sshi, please tell the truth. I believe that you will not lie.” Yuri said in a begging tone.

“I…I…” Donghae was thinking that should he tell the truth or not.

“Donghae-ah, watch your words.” Siwon said.

“THE LOSER IS THAT GIRL IN THE POOL!” Donghae ran away right after he said that.

Thank god he is still on my side. Thank you, Donghae-ah. Siwon thought.

***

“Hey Leader-nim, please keep the serious face of yours. You’re scaring the little freshman with that face.” One of the guys behind the guy who talked just now said.

“Jaejong-ah, you know me too well. You know that I can’t show my serious face for too long since I will laugh at myself.” The guy claimed.

“Yunho-hyung, since the girl lost the fight, Siwon and her already made a promise that whoever loses the game will run around the campus without any clothes on, why don’t we start the punishment now? This girl seems hot!” Another guy behind Yunho said.

“Min-ah, great idea! Well, I would like to announce that, PUNISHMENT STARTS RIGHT NOW.” Yunho said. “Call all the others who studying in this school quickly gather at the swimming pool, we’ll start that right after everyone is here.” He added.

“Let our dongsaeng do it.” Junsu said. Right after Junsu’s order, their dongsaeng (juniors) EXO-K and EXO-M members took out their cell phones and started to message one by one. Baekhyun was looking at Yuri, he pitied her. He didn’t want to message everyone but he was forced to do so since it was the order from the seniors.

***

Guys, wanna see a girl who has the y and hot body running around the campus ly? Please gather at the swimming pool right now and the game will start soon.

Invitation from: TVXQ sunbaenim.

I did wrong, I was really wrong. I shouldn’t say that in front of Yunho sunbaenim. I shouldn’t lie. I should tell the truth. I’m really a bad guy. Yuri will blame me forever! Donghae thought as he read the message that he received moments ago. Although he wanted to back and tell the truth, but there’s no sign of him going back to the swimming pool. He didn’t want to see a Yuri running in front of him. It was all because of me…

***

Yuri wasn’t really paying any attentions to all the students who stood in front of her. She has no fear facing them. The one who was frightened now was Choi Siwon, who lied to Yunho just now.

“Just called everyone here. I have no fear.” Yuri said as she was glaring at Yunho, who was smiling happily right now.

“Everyone’s here?” Yunho asked. “Then we shall start the punishment.” He added.

“Come on, why are you staying in the pool? Come out now. You’re going to show us everything anyway.” Junhyung teased. The rapper from the BEAST group shouted out loud. Right after he shouted, everyone was chanting, “Come out, come out, come out, come out…”

Yuri couldn’t take it anymore; she climbed up the stairs in the pool and got out of the pool. Her white T was all wet that people can see her y body curve and her tanned skin.

“WOW!!!” The guys in the crowd shouted as they saw Yuri’s body. Siwon, Yunho, Jaejoong, Baekhyun and Kris were shocked right after seeing the y body of Yuri’s. They can’t even take their eyes of her…body.

“You guys want me to run ly right? Then I will take out my shirt now.” Yuri said as she purposely stood in front of Siwon. She slowly took out her accessories, her wrist-watch. But all Siwon could hear was the sobbing from Yuri. He tried to stop Yuri but Yuri ignored him and continued taking of her accessories.

“Stop it.” Siwon said, mostly like whispering since he was scared that Yunho might hear it.

“You’re the one who wanted to see me run ly, aren’t you?” Yuri asked him. “I’m granting your wish, you should be happy.” Yuri added.

Siwon looked at her; he saw that tears were forming in her eyes. But she just wiped it off and continued taking things of her. Finally, her hands reached her belt, she was doing things slowly. And then, her tank top. The moment that she pulled her T until her waist, someone grabbed her wrist and both of them starting to run.

Yuri was curiously who was holding her but she just let him led her to anywhere.

No matter who he is, I’m gonna thank him forever for saving me, and my life. Yuri thought.

Author’s note:

Tada~

Here’s the short update. Hope you guys enjoy reading it.

Sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Enjoy~~

Do leave some comments … Thanks