06

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

Kindly excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes.

Just a short update... :'(


Today is another day. Yuri thought as she outstretched her arm to relax her body. She just woke up and she didn’t feel like going to school today. She just felt lazy to go to school and she didn’t want to meet up with the others except for him. Although she knew Donghae not a long time ago, but she was able to say that he is a nice person. Unlike Choi Siwon, expert in telling lies. Jung Yunho, the one who just listened to his own friends, not the truth.

“Oppa, can I not go to school today. I just felt dizzy.” Yuri shouted from upstairs to her brother, who was preparing breakfast to himself and Yuri. He almost had done preparing the breakfast.

“Why? I bet you’re just lazy to go to school. Don’t give me any excuses saying that you’re sick.” Jiyong teased. “Well, just rest yourself. I’m going to work now. Bye!” Jiyong added as he went out to work.

“Neh, oppa. Take care.” Yuri shouted as she pumped her fist into the air. She was so delighted since her brother, Jiyong, agreed to let her stay at home instead of going to school. Yuri’s parents were dead years ago because of some disease. Both Jiyong and Yuri have been living together after their parents were dead. Jiyong was in Canada to study in college. When he heard about his parents have passed away, he immediately came back to Korea and he then continued his study in YG University.

Jiyong graduated at YG University as a doctor. He owned a clinic and is always busy. That was why the time Yuri seeing her friends in Seoul Arts College (SAC) are always more than her own brother. Although they weren’t seeing each other all the time, but they still love each other as always.


Donghae was standing at the main entrance of SAC just to wait for someone that he has been missing for even though they’ve just seen each other yesterday. He was delighted to see every girl that walking towards his direction since that might be the one who he has been missing for. But unfortunately, there was no sign of Yuri, the one Donghae wanted to see the most right now.

“Hey!” A girl tapped Donghae’s shoulder as she greeted him.

“Yul…” Donghae was about to call out Yuri’s name but it turned out to be Jessica, Donghae’s unofficial girlfriend.

Well, both of them have been dating unofficially for 2 years after Super Junior debut. SNSD was just trainee when Super Junior debuted. Jessica loves Donghae more than anyone else. She knew Donghae might be abandoned her after he became famous but she was enjoying whenever they’re together. Sica has been stalking Donghae all the time whenever Donghae went. Sica wasn’t following behind Donghae but she demanded her friends, SNSD members to check out what Donghae was doing and she wanted them to send her all the pictures which showing what was Donghae doing.

Sica told Donghae that she loved him but Donghae always faked that he didn’t heard what Sica said. Sica asked him to be her boyfriend; Donghae didn’t reject nor accept so Sica took it as a yes. But from the day that they ‘date’ until now, they haven’t talked much; they didn’t even hold each other’s hand before. Donghae just see Sica as his sister but he didn’t want to hurt her feelings, so he just pretended that he was dating Sica which he actually was not.

Donghae was disappointed since the one who tapped his shoulder was Sica, but not Yuri. He was trying to fake that he was actually very delighted to see Sica but he just couldn’t hide his disappointers. Sica could tell that Donghae wasn’t happy at all after seeing her. She knew something might have happened during the period that she wasn’t in SAC.

“Sica-ah, I thought you quit school already?” Donghae asked as he put his arm on Sica’s shoulder, just like how a big brother treated his sister.

“Oppa, I didn’t quit. I just temporary quit SAC due to my busy schedule. But since I know you weren’t really happy when I wasn’t studying here, so I came back just to accompany you, my one and only lover.” Sica said as she held Donghae’s hand which made Donghae slightly swung off her hand from holding his.

“Oppa, I heard there’s a new girl, where is she? My friends said she is really pretty and tall. I want to meet her so badly now.” Sica said as she looked around the surrounding, but still no sign of Yuri.

“You know about her too? I thought you wouldn’t know what was happening in SAC while you’re away. But you have many friends here to tell you about everything that happened here, right?” Donghae asked irony. Sica didn’t reply him since she knew Donghae purposely said that to her.

“Did something happened between you and that girl? Sooyoung said you seemed the closest with her around the whole campus, is it true?” Sica asked, more like interrogating him.

“What have Sooyoung told you? I’ve told you that do not believe the other easily.” Donghae said as he was walking towards Super Junior members’ directions. “I’m going to be with them. You go with SNSD, is that okay?” Donghae said, more like demanding Sica to stay away from him. Sica nodded as she and walked towards SNSD.


Yuri decided to go to the supermarket that near her house since she found out that emptiness almost filled her fridge and her house. She bought many daily necessities, her and Jiyong’s favorite food.

When she was about the head out of the supermarket, her phone rang and she immediately picked up the call, it was Donghae.

*Phone Conversation A/N: Their lines color were based on their favorite color, so... :D

‘Where are you? Why you aren’t around the school?’

‘I was just too tired and lazy to attend so I didn’t go.’

‘I thought you don’t want to see my face so you…’

‘Why would you say that?’

‘Erm… I just have a feeling that you will hate me forever.’

‘What?’

‘Erm…nothing. Lecturer is coming already. Take care.’

‘I didn’t know that you’re afraid of lecturer. Bye!’

*End of phone conversation

I just have a feeling that you will hate me forever. Why Donghae would say that? He sounded like something bad might happen. But what is it? I’m definitely gonna ask him tomorrow. Yuri thought as she headed back to her house.


Hi! you

Is this story boring? I just felt like this story is going to nowhere.

Well, this story also will be a short one, hope you keep supporting this.

Comments are highly appreciated.

Enjoy.