02

I Wonder If You Hurt Like Me

After I had a nice little chat with Taeyeon, I went to the school field and sat down on a bench which was located under a tree. Idols can be very different in their reality life. All the reality shows are just faked. I was staring at the grass and I did not realize that someone was silently sitting on the same bench with me. 

“You’re the freshman right?” He asked.

“Oh my God! Why is everybody asking the same question? Have you seen me around the campus before?” I asked.

“N-”

“No right? So that’s mean I’m the freshman.” I said as I stood up and ready to go.

“Where you think you’re going?” He stood up and pulled my shirt sleeves.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked.

“Let’s go, I’ll give you a tour around the campus. I know you want it so badly. Oh, no need to thank me.” He said.

“I did not even say I need a tour.” I mumbled. He looked at me for a second, then held my hand and pulled me towards the somewhere in the campus. I wondered who he is. I’ve done my research on all the celebrities who were currently attending this college. I’m pretty sure that I’ve seen his face neither on the net nor the TV shows before, but I just did not know his name.

After like 20 minutes of walking all around the campus, we sat down on a bench which was located at the corridor.

“What’s inside there?” I said as I pointed to the front.

“That’s the indoor swimming pools. Do you wanna go and take a peek inside?” He asked me.

“Why not?” I said as I jumped up from the bench.

“You should wait for me!” He shouted.

As I went inside to the indoor swimming pool, I was stunned since I saw a lot of half- guys were swimming in the swimming pool.

“You should have told me that they’re having swimming session here!” I said as I hit his arm.

“Donghae-ah, why’re you with the freshman? Wanna join us instead?” Someone shouted.

“Ah, Siwon-ah, I need to show her the campus, can’t join you guys, sorry.”

So his name is Donghae. I quickly turned my body around and started to walk out of the indoor. Just after 3 seconds of walking, I felt a warm yet wet hand held my wrist. I turned around and saw the guy who treated me badly in class just now… His name is Siwon.

“What now? Wanna have a fight?” I asked as I was trying to shrug off his hand.

“Calm down, pretty girl. You would like to have a fight with me? You’ll definitely be the loser.” He said as he laughed loudly. His classmates in the swimming pool were also laughing at me.

“Oh! Really? But I don’t think that way. Wanna have a real fight here?” I asked him as I took off my jacket, preparing to fight.

“Okay, if you really do, we’ll have a fight here then. But I’ve one condition, whoever lost this fight is gonna run around the campus, ly.” Siwon said as he smiled evilly.

“ON!” I shouted.

Author’s P.O.V

Siwon wasn’t really paying any attentions on Yuri since he knew that he is gonna win this fight. He walked towards Yuri while she wanted to attack. Yuri hit Siwon’s chest with her fist. She yelled in pain since Siwon’s chest was way harder than her fist. But she did not want to give up; she wanted Siwon to run around the campus ly since he is quite popular among the Super Junior members.  

When she was about to hit again, Siwon held her wrist, “Stop it, you’re gonna hurt yourself.” He said.

“I don’t care! I just wanna beat you up!” Yuri shouted as she pushed Siwon towards the swimming pool. But too bad, Siwon was like a heavy statue to Yuri. Yuri was the one moving backwards instead of Siwon moving.

“I said stop it!” Siwon yelled at the top of his lungs. The moment he finished yelling, he knew that his body was moving nearer to the swimming pool since Yuri was still pushing him. And finally, Siwon slipped and fell into the swimming pool.

“I WON!” Yuri said as she pumped her fists in the air. She then walked to the front of Siwon, who was in the pool.

“YOU LOSER!” Yuri said in front of his face. Siwon couldn’t take it anymore; he pulled Yuri into the pool too.

“YAH!!!” Yuri shouted near Siwon’s ear which caused him to cover his ear. His eardrum hurt.

“Hey! You’re too loud, my eardrums hurt!” Siwon said and shot a death glare to Yuri.

“Thanks to you, my clothes are all wet and I don’t have extra one. How am I gonna go to class like this?” Yuri asked Siwon.

“HAHA! Like I care.” Siwon said as he get out from the pool.

“What?!” Yuri was about to get out too but she was wearing white color t-shirt and a black color bra. Everyone might see something if she just get out like this. She needs at least, a towel or a jacket to cover her upper body. But nobody willing to help her since Siwon ordered them not to do so, included Donghae.

-------------------------------------------------

Please forgive me if there's any grammar or spelling mistakes.