10

The Undercover

Kindly excuse my grammar and spelling mistakes.


After 5 minutes of fighting, PLOOP!!! One of them who were fighting dropped to the floor. All of EXO, SNSD and B.A.P including Yuri quickly looked over to the two. Someone was smirking and someone was not. Tao looked disappointed since he taught Baekhyun some wushu but he still didn’t manage to beat his opponent up. And in this nervous situation, Baekhyun unexpectedly lost to Himchan, his opponent. It meant that Yuri will follow B.A.P today instead of EXO. And what would B.A.P members do to her; it was still a clue for EXO members. But EXO knew B.A.P will definitely do some bad things towards Yuri, so they decided to fight once more and win her back. The one, who will fight with B.A.P for Yuri this time, is Tao.

Yuri on the other hand, looked disappointed after seeing Baekhyun dropped on the floor. She used to think that Baekhyun will beat Himchan but she was wrong. She couldn’t believe the result but she needed to accept the fact that Baekhyun lost the fight and she must follow B.A.P go tonight. But deep inside her heart, she admitted that the feeling she refused want to follow B.A.P was stronger than making EXO hates her.

“The result is quite clear, your gang lost!” Daehyun said and pulled Yuri away from Chanyeol. He then put his hand around Yuri’s waist with his conceited smile plastered on his face. The arrogant look of Daehyun really enraged EXO and they wanted to punch his face. But they couldn’t do anything since they lost the fight.

“What about another game?” Kris asked, but with a little begging tone in there.

“WHAT? You want another game? But the guy said only one game.” Daehyun said while pointing at Suho, who said that whoever dropped on the floor first is the loser.

“I don’t want another game. It’s tiring me.” Himchan claimed.

“Well, why not the other members come out and have a fight?” Luhan said.

“I don’t care anymore. This pretty girl is mine tonight. Bye!” Daehyun bid goodbye to EXO and he flirted to SNSD members, who were standing beside EXO. Taeyeon looked at Yuri, helplessly. Taeyeon couldn’t do anything right now since EXO might discover something if she did help Yuri. All Taeyeon could do was only standing there and looked at B.A.P brought Yuri away.

“Well, if you don’t want to fight with us, means you guys are really coward.” Sehun provoked them.

“You guys are really funny. You people lost and want to fight again because you people hated the fact that the pretty girl’s body will belongs to me after tonight but not you people. Am I right?” Daehyun asked as he slapped Yuri’s buttock, which really made EXO members angry.

“She knew that I sleep with her tonight is just for her body, and she stills willing to sleep with me. You people are the biggest failure that I’ve ever seen. Pretty girl knows even if she sleeps beside you people, you all wouldn’t touch her, so she doesn’t want to sleep with you people.” Daehyun added.

“She’s not that kind of girl!” Yixing shouted out loudly. Yixing didn’t know where he got the courage to shout out at the gangsters. But he only knew that he or EXO must not let Yuri go with them tonight. Yuri is going to lose her ity if she follows them.

“Daehyun-hyung, if they wanna fight once more, I will beat them up in just 2 minutes this time. I know you can’t wait to get that girl.” Zelo said as he stepped out and got ready to fight.

“Tao, do not disappoint us like what Baekhyun just did.” Kris said as he lightly patted Tao’s shoulder. Tao nodded at Kris which meant he will not let them down.

“Why don’t you guys go home? Don’t stay at here. We, EXO do not want to see the faces of you people!” Suho shouted and Taeyeon glared at him. Taeyeon then signalled SNSD members to leave the place immediately. Finally, SNSD left. There was only Yuri stood there with the EXO and B.A.P members now. She tried to escape from Daehyun but she failed to do so every time. And this time, Chanyeol wasn’t the one who pulled Yuri away from Daehyun and let her stood beside him; this time, it was Luhan who did that. Luhan came out of nowhere to pull Yuri away from Daehyun. His action really shocked not only Yuri, but the whole EXO gang. This was the first time they saw Luhan so protective over just a normal girl.

Daehyun was irritated by the actions of EXO and he really tired of all this kind of fighting just over a girl. If he wanted to f**k girls, he can always call and asked the girls to go to his house. So, he stopped the fighting between Tao and Zelo.

“I’m so boring seeing you people fight. I will just let the girl go. Himchan, call some girls to sleep over at my house tonight. I’m getting boring of this girl.” Daehyun said while he pointed at Yuri. Yuri somehow felt delighted when Daehyun said that. She knew she didn’t need to sleep with that guy tonight. She suddenly pumped her fists to the air which shocked EXO, they then laughed at the small little action of Yuri.

When Yuri saw that, she quickly put on her cold mask and continued to act cold. Although EXO didn’t know why Yuri would did that, but they still love her no matter what.

“Let’s go home.” Luhan said as he held Yuri’s hand. Yuri quickly swung his hand off hers and glared at Luhan.

“Well, we weren’t close and we’re not friends at all. Why would you want to send me home? Wait, you said let’s go home? Is that mean you want me to live with 12 of you? NO WAY!” Yuri shouted as stopped her track.

“What’s your problem? From today onwards, you’re officially a part of EXO, so you have to live with us.” Kris said out of nowhere. All the other 11 members including Yuri looked at him, confused at his words. He hated Yuri at first and now he wanted Yuri to be a part of them. Why?


* Flashback (When EXO-M was in China)

Luhan and Kris were in a café, chatting about their future.

“Kris-hyung, why do you hate Yuri so much? Did she did something wrong to you?” Luhan asked. From the first day they met Yuri, Luhan could definitely see something was wrong inside Kris. He is a nice and kind-hearted one. But when he met Yuri, he changed 360 degrees.

“I was just aware of her. Well, you know we put Chanyeol in SNSD and which caused one of their members goes into jail. I’m scare that this Yuri is the undercover which is from SNSD just to do the same thing to EXO members. The time we met her and be friends with her were just too unreal, it seemed like everything was made before we met her. It really makes me shiver when I see her for the first time; she is just like a devil who was wearing an angel mask. I don’t want any of EXO members to spend their life in the jail, so…” Kris spilt out everything to Luhan.

“But why can’t you be nice to her and test her first? Why must be so bad just for the first time?” Luhan asked.

“I purposely did that. I admit I was just over protective. But after hearing you said how well she did at Korea, which was from Chanyeol and Kai, I promise I will slowly believe in her.” Kris said.

* End of flashback.


“You’re going to live with us from today onwards. I quoted this from Kris hyung.” Kai said as he held Yuri’s hand once again, and started to walk towards EXO’s house. No matter how Yuri argued with them about not to staying together with them, they just acted like a deaf. They acted like a deaf whenever Yuri brought up this topic. So Yuri was tiring and she eventually stopped bring up this sensitive topic and she agreed to stay with them.

“The cold acting attitude of yours has no effect at us at all.” Kai whispered to Yuri which earned himself a strong punch from Yuri. Kai groaned in pain. Yuri swung off Kai’s hand and went to Luhan. She then walked beside Luhan and talked to him.

“Why you pulled me away just now? Don’t you feel dangerous? They might hurt you.” Yuri said to Luhan.

“It’s oaky. As long as you need help, I will just do anything to help you.” Luhan said and smiled to Yuri. Luhan felt so unbelievable that this actually was the first time Yuri cared about him. He couldn’t help but continued smiling like mad since he really couldn’t hide his happiness. Kai, Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the other hand, felt envy because they saw Luhan smiling like that after talking to Yuri. Three of them were unhappy because they didn’t know what Yuri had told Luhan and made him smiled like that.

Baekhyun, Kai and Chanyeol looked among themselves sadly. Yuri accidentally saw their facial expressions and she chuckled. Luhan also laughed at Yuri’s small action. After all the chuckles and chatting, Yuri walked away from the group and walking at the back alone. She was texting Taeyeon about she was moving into EXO’s house and live with them. Should I? If I did, I amactually hurting them. Yuri thought as she clicked the ‘send’ button. Although she was unwilling, but she needed to do this because this is her job, she couldn’t resist what her boss told her to do, so…

I’m sorry if I hurt you.


Author’s Note:

Aiyo! So Yuri was moving into EXO’s house? Exciting huh?

Comment, perhaps?

Enjoy reading, thank you.

I have updated all the three of my stories at the same time.

My 3 Irritating Bosses Chapter 11

I Wonder if You Hurt Like Me Chapter 8


Comment Replies:

@hanie_pearl Well, Baekhyun lost the first round. Then Daehyun felt so boring fighting there for a girl, so he decided not to fight for Yuri. :D

@daine10 Baek lost! ;'( But luckily B.A.P gave up on Yuri. Haha~

@beautifulrhapsody Thank you so much! Lub you! <3

@minhosera YES!! Saya dah updated! Suka chapter ini tak? Haha

@iloveyul Baekhyun fell, too bad~ But B.A.P gave up on Yuri. :D

@Maiiez Updated! Hwaiting! :B

@linhri Don't worry, B.A.P is just playing an not-so-important role in this story. :B

@joanshidae Sometimes I felt like Yuri is just too stubborn in my story. Haha~~

@Lizzy_501 Tada~~ Baby Baekkie lost. :'(

@siiisoyuri Unnie!! <3

@creamy_kia Thanks for commenting. :B Well, Yuri is older than them. :D     

@bLack_pEarL_21 Glad you like my story. :B

@KhunRi_21 Glad that you like my story. Stay tune for the next chapter. (●ω●)