11

The Undercover

Kindly excuse the grammar and spelling mistakes of mine.


Yuri was on EXO-M’s car this time, heading to EXO’s house. This time, Yuri was in EXO-M’s car instead of EXO-K’s. Before they went into any cars, they were arguing about whose car Yuri should ride. The problem didn’t solve in 15 minutes. Yuri silently went into EXO-M’s car without them knowing. EXO was still fighting over whether whose car Yuri should get a ride on. Actually Yuri was irritated by their childish action since no matter whose car she rode, their destination would also be the same. She didn’t bother to care about it.

Chanyeol, Kai and Baekhyun wanted Yuri to ride their car; Yixing, Luhan and Kris wanted Yuri to ride their car. The six of them kept on talking how safe Yuri would be if she rides their car. Well, the other six of them just looked at them like they were acting drama. Yuri went into M’s car and fell asleep. After half an hour of small fighting, Kris finally came to a conclusion which made the other eleven members laughed their asses off.

“Let Yuri walks to our house alone.” Kris said. The members thought he was crazy since he wanted a pretty woman to walk on a street alone in this late night.

“Are you crazy or what? What if she was teased by some street gangsters?” Baekhyun asked.

“Shhh… Yuri noona fell asleep in the car.” Yixing said as he pointed his index finger to the sleeping Yuri.

“She sleeps with her tongue sticking out! She’s so cute.” Kai said as he observed Yuri’s sleeping face.

“We should go home then. She’s probably too tired.” Yixing said as he got into the car.

“Well, Yuri noona will be sitting your car this time, but not the next time; or forever!” Chanyeol shouted softly. Kris didn’t bother to look at him since he put all his attentions on the sleeping Yuri. He was observing her face, just like what Kai did just now. Kris admired how beautiful Yuri is even though she was sleeping. He couldn’t take his eyes off her but he has to since he needed to drive them home. Yixing sat on the left hand side seat of Yuri and Luhan sat at the right. They were like bodyguard to Yuri. They didn’t know why but deep inside their heart, they didn’t want to lose Yuri in any ways. They just want to have Yuri together with them forever and ever. They felt like they will lose Yuri in one day and she will die because of EXO. Yixing didn’t know where this weird thinking or feeling came from but he was afraid that the feeling would become reality.


(@SNSD’s House)

“Guess what I’ve just received from Yuri?” Taeyeon asked delightedly.

“Love letter!” Sunny teased Taeyeon. Taeyeon slightly knocked Sunny’s head for teasing the leader.

“Well, you people wouldn’t get it right. So I will just tell you people. She just sent me a text message and the content of the text was she is moving into EXO’s house.” Taeyeon said and all the other 7 members walked nearer to Taeyeon since they wanted to know more.

“Sisters, it means we are one more step closer to our final destination – send one of the EXO members into jail.” Taeyeon added. The other 7 members jumped up and down since they were exciting to see how EXO will feel if one of their members is being sent into the jail. Since they did the same thing to SNSD, so SNSD was now standing here for revenge and they were one more step closer right now.

“What do you think their expressions will look like?” Fany asked as if one of the EXO members was already sent into jail.

“As long as one of them was in jail, I don’t care how will their expressions looked like.” Taeyeon said.

“Unnie, do you know how did Yuri take that important step?” Sica asked.

“I wondered how she could make EXO believe her that fast.” Sooyoung said.

“I also didn’t know quite much about that. I think she might be telling us when the next time we meet up.” Taeyeon said.

“It’s time to go to sleep. I need to take care of my baby skin.” Seohyun said as she headed to her room. The rest of the members also headed back to their own room.


Yuri woke up in the early morning as she felt someone was sleeping on her stomach and that was none other than Park Chanyeol. Yuri jumped up from the bed and she accidentally pushed Chanyeol which caused him to fall from the bed to the floor. Although his head hit the floor quite hard, but he didn’t even bother to wake up. He opened his eyes for two seconds then he closed back and continued to sleep. Yuri didn’t want to see him sleeping on the floor, so she pulled Chanyeol’s arm and helped him to get back on the bed. She was confused why she was in Chanyeol’s room instead of her own room. If they want me to stay with them, they should’ve prepared my own room for me. Yuri thought as she headed to downstairs. She observed every corner of the house since it was so huge and nice. She didn’t know they have this house and she wondered why they didn’t want to live together before.

She looked at the clock on the wall and it showed 4.30 in the morning. Yuri couldn’t sleep anymore since she was totally awaked. It’s all Chanyeol’s fault. Yuri thought as she headed to the kitchen and looked for something to eat. She opened the fridge, nothing inside. She thought disappointedly. Someone tapped her shoulder from behind and she jumped and screamed out loud. The guy behind her used his hand to cover since he didn’t want Yuri to wake the other’s up in this early morning. Yuri bit his hand and turned to face him.

“Do you like to scare the other by using this way?” Yuri asked impatiently.

“I didn’t know you are that overacting.” He teased as he folded his arm.

“You call this overacting? I swear I’m gonna scare you like this one day.” Yuri said as she continued to search hopelessly in every cupboard in the kitchen.

“What’re you searching for?” He asked.

“I don’t think that’s your business.” Yuri answered.

“This is at least, my house. I can find you anything you want.” He said.

“Yea, I forgot. I need food. Why are all your cupboards and the fridge are empty?” Yuri asked.

“We love to eat fresh food. We will just buy the food whenever we want to cook from the supermarket which is located few meters away from here.” He answered.

“Are you thinking the same thing as what I’m thinking?” Yuri asked him. He nodded then held Yuri’s wrist as they marched towards the supermarket which is opened 24/7. Yuri somehow smiled at the action that he took. She used to think this guy is a bad and cold one. But he is actually nice and kind. Yuri hoped she didn’t do any wrong decision about this person this time. She used to think that Chanyeol and Kai are playboys but the way they treated her and how they protected her made Yuri realized that she was wrong.

Yuri was pushing a trolley and taking the food and things that she wanted to fill the cupboards and the fridge. But he was picking all his favorite foods only such as the junk food. He is tall and skinny but he liked to eat those unhealthy foods. Whenever he put any of the unhealthy foods inside the trolley, Yuri would take it out and put all those foods he picked back on the rack.

Yuri preferred vegetables and fruits and he dislikes all those healthy foods. He would do the same thing as what Yuri did to him. Whenever Yuri picked the vegetables and fruits and put inside the trolley, he would take everything out. Because of both of them, the trolley Yuri was pushing was all empty although they have shopped like half an hour. Yuri somehow felt delighted since she didn’t know this guy was actually fun to be with. He made Yuri laughed a lot and smiled a lot even just with his body gags. He didn’t show any of his gags in front of the other EXO members. He wore his cold and quiet mask in front of everybody except for Yuri. Yuri wondered why he was willing to put away his cold and quiet attitude only in front of her.

“We will never buy a thing if we continue to do this.” Yuri said as she stopped her track.

“Well, you started that first.” He shot back.

“I don’t care. From now onwards, you are not allow to take anything out from the trolley. I want to go home. My stomach is protesting for food right now.” Yuri said.

“Your HOME? Well, you are not allowed to take out anything from the trolley which was picked by me too. Agree?” He asked.

“Well, your home. As long as you pay for all that, I don’t care about what you picked.” Yuri said as she started to pick everything she wanted to fill up EXO’s kitchen such as biscuits, dry foods, ramyeon, vegetables, fruits and etc… As for him, he only picked the junk foods. Yuri didn’t bother about him since all she in her mind was going back home and eat. Yuri was starting to call EXO’s home as her home. She knew EXO members will definitely about that but she didn’t care about that at all. Since I already moved in to that house, it’s my home. Yuri thought and smiled.

30 minutes of picking things, they finally went to the counter and getting ready to pay.

“Oh! I forgot to bring my purse out. That means I don’t have any money with me right now.” Yuri asked as she looked at him. She didn’t lie to him, she really didn’t bring her purse since he just pulled Yuri out without letting her get her things and change her clothes.

“73,482.50 won (Approximately 65$).” The cashier said which shocked both of them.

“It’s all your fault. Why asked you to buy all those useless junk foods?” Yuri said as she dug inside her pocket, hoped that she could get any money in that pocket.

“Take this.” He said as he handed a credit card to the cashier. The cashier didn’t realize that he was talking to her since she was busying admiring his handsomeness.

“Yohoo!” Yuri waved her hands in front of the female cashier and she finally back on the reality world.

“Are both of you a couples? Dating in this early morning?” The cashier asked.

“US?! Impossible!” Yuri shouted as she walked few steps away from him. He was depressed seeing Yuri acted like this when the others asked about their relationship. Why can’t she admit it even though it’s a lie? He thought as he looked disappointedly at Yuri. Whenever he took one step closer to Yuri, she would take one step away from him. After the cashier packed all their things, he demanded Yuri to take all the packs since he was tired. Yuri looked unbelievably at him since he is the guy, he should carry at least 2 packets from all the 8 packs. But he didn’t, he just walked away without any packet in his hand.

“See?! This is his real attitude and personality. Do not believe in handsome guys.” Yuri told the cashier as she was thinking if there’s any ways to carry all the 8 big packets.

“Hey pretty, I’ll help you out.” A guy’s voice from behind said softly to Yuri. Yuri turned around and hoped to see him again, but too bad it wasn’t him.

“Have we ever met before?” Yuri asked him.

“I think so. I’m one of the members from B.A.P. And my name is Zelo.” He said as he carried all of the packets from Yuri.

“Oh! Erm… It’s okay. I can carry all of it by myself.” Yuri said as she took all the packets back from Zelo’s hand.

“Your friend is not gentle at all.” Zelo said.

“He used to be like that, no one could change him.” Yuri said disappointedly.

“Well, where’re you carrying all this things to?” Zelo asked.

“My house.” Yuri answered.

“Is it far?” He asked.

“Few meters away.” Yuri said.

“I’ll help you then. I live in this area too. It means we’re actually neighbor.” Zelo said.

“She didn’t need your help. Get away!” He came back and said. Yuri smiled as she saw him coming back for her.

“Who’re you to her?” Zelo asked.

“She’s my girlfriend.” He said and put his hand around Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri didn’t resist since she didn’t want to talk to Zelo anymore. She didn’t want EXO and B.A.P to get in any trouble again. Zelo then walked away with disappointment writing on his face.

He carried all the packets for Yuri. But after walking for like 10 minutes, he stopped and put all the packets on the floor.

“What’s going on?” Yuri asked.

“It’s your turn to carry.” He said.

“But it’s still far from here to our home.” Yuri said. He didn’t hear Yuri since he put his headphone on and turn until the loudest.

He is still the same one, no one could change him. Yuri heaved a sigh and carried all those packets.


Author’s Note:

Hey!!! How was this chapter?

Who is that HE? Are you curious about that? Haha~~

Stay tune for the next chapter.

Three more chapters to go and I've finished writing the story.

Hope you like the ending.

Hey! you I'm currently preparing for my next EXO-Yul story.

Please stay tune for that story. XD

Anyways, can you guys recommend some graphics shops to me?

Drop a comment in the comment box if you have one. :D Thanks


Comment Replies:

@Choco1911 Yes, in the same house. Haha~ Actually in my actual story line, there's no the part of Yuri moving in their house. It just came into my mind out of nowhere. :D

@beautifulrhapsody Thank you! Love you! Haha~ Well, I'm preparing for another EXO-Yul fic right now. :D Will be posting that story up right after I finished this. :D

@joanshidae Thank you very much. Will be adding much more EXO-M-Yul moments, I think.

@KhunRi_21 Will be adding more M-Yul moments, perhaps? Haha

@bLack_pEarL_21 Haha~ Nope! You're not allowed to call me unnie. Let me tell you one thing, both of us were born on the same day and the same year. We're chingu. :D

@Maiiez Thank you!!! Love you! *thumbs up for you too :B

@iloveyul Thank you for waiting for my updates. I know I'm a bad author since I seldom update my story. :D

@Blackbeauty Thanks for liking my stories. I promised that after finish writing this story, there will be a EXO-Yul fic coming up right after that. :D