09

The Undercover

He saw Chanyeol and me kissing? Yuri thought.

"Noona, what's your relationship with Chanyeol?" He asked. I should be cruel and bad to them. Not to talk to all of them so much. Yuri thought.

"It doesn't matter and none of your business." Yuri answered then walked away. Baekhyun believed that Yuri was just feeling unwell so she didn't want to talk to him. Baekhyun followed where Yuri went since he wanted to protect her. This pretty girl might be got by the others, so he needs to protect her since Baekhyun knows Hapkido. He can fight with the others.

"Why're you following me? I don't need a dog." Yuri said without looking at Baek. Baekhyun knew Yuri purposely said that since she wanted him to leave. But Baekhyun refused to leave and continued what he was doing. He acted like he didn't hear what Yuri has just said which enraged Yuri since she really didn't want to involve in EXO's life anymore.

Yuri purposely walked into a street which with no lights at all. There are many drug addicts and gangsters in there. She walked in and seduced one of the gangsters. Baekhyun wanted to pull Yuri away from them but Yuri refused to do so.

"I want to be with them. You should leave now." Yuri said as she sat on the lap of the gangster. The gangster glared at Baekhyun but Baekhyun still refused to leave. He wanted to protect Yuri.

"Noona, you don't leave, i won't leave." was what Baekhyun replied to Yuri. Yuri was touched since Baek is so protective over her although she acted badly in front of him.

"Babe, what's your name? I'm Daehyun. Let's go to my house tonight." The gangster said as he molested Yuri's leg since she wore a very short dress to the club just to act like a part of EXO-K. Yuri felt uncomfortable when the gangster named Daehyun, touched her leg. But she still put on an enjoying expression just to show Baekhyun how much she enjoyed being molested by Daehyun.

"Well, when're we going? By the way, I'm Yuri." Yuri answered him and she agreed to go to his house. Baek thought Yuri will say no since she's really not that kind of girl but she said yes instead. Baek quickly sent text message to Chanyeol and wanted him to come over right now. All the EXO-K members went, including Suho.

"Who are all those? Yuri-ah, are they your friend?" Daehyun asked with his hands on Yuri's waist.

"Let go your dirty hand. The dirty hands of yours are not allowed to touch our precious Yuri noona!" Sehun shouted as he pointed his index finger towards Daehyun, who was now embracing Yuri.

"I don't want to do so. So what? Wanna fight? Bro, they want to fight!" Daehyun said and kissed Yuri's precious lips. His actions really enraged Chanyeol so he went up and pulled Yuri away from Daehyun.

"B.A.P, they want to fight. Let's fight then. Whoever won can get her." Daehyun said. "I want that girl so badly, we MUST win!" Daehyun whispered to his fellow B.A.P members.

"Don't need to fight, guys. I agree to go with you." Yuri said as she clung to Daehyun’s arm. Her actual aim was just didn't want them to fight. She didn't want to see EXO-K hurt because of her.

"Noona, we wouldn't let you go with them. You are ours!!" Chanyeol and Kai shouted at the same time. Baekhyun got ready his pose just to start the fight with B.A.P.

"Well, my baby said she doesn't want to see us fight so I will follow what she said. By the way, after tonight, her body will be mine." Daehyun said as he walked away and laughed loudly.

"Suho hyung! Yuri noona is ours!" Sehun shouted.

"Guys, M is here already. If we fight, we will win." Suho said as he looked at the direction where B.A.P was heading to since M members was standing there, blocking B.A.P's way. K members looked at M members with joy.

"Wanna bring that girl away from us? Ask me first." Kris said with an evil smirk formed on his face. K members went over to join all the 12 forces together just to fight Yuri back.

"What about one on one?" Daehyun asked.

"Well, why not?" Suho asked.

"Himchan-ah, you will go. Whoever drops on the floor first will considered as loser." Daehyun said. Himchan walked towards the empty ground and so did Baekhyun. Suho chose Baek to fight with Himchan.

When they were fighting, Daehyun didn't really pay his attention on them. All his attentions were on kissing Yuri's precious lips. Yes, Yuri let him kissed her since she wanted Baek to see how bad Daehyun is so that Baek can fight harder and so he will eventually become the winner.

After 3 minutes of fighting, both of them still standing, no one dropped to the floor. The members out there were anxious to see who the winner is.

Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore; he pulled Yuri out of Daehyun's embrace and stood beside her, preventing Daehyun touched any parts of Yuri. Yuri was delighted that Chanyeol took this action. She really hated that the guy kept on kissing her. Her first kiss was taken away by Chanyeol and now, the Daehyun guy took her second kiss.

SNSD members heard the noise and came over to see what was happening. And they found out that EXO was fighting with the gangsters. SNSD went over and took a closer look. They were actually cheering for B.A.P although they didn't know what they were fighting over for. They couldn't see the tiny Yuri who was standing beside the giant Chanyeol. SNSD just want EXO to lose everything, no matter in which competitions, neither drugs nor girls.

SNSD was standing very close to EXO. They purposely did that since they were cheering for the opposite team to win. Both SNSD and EXO members couldn't deny each other's beauty and handsomeness. But they just kept it in the deepest of their hearts.

After 5 minutes of fighting, PLOOP!!! One of them who were fighting dropped to the floor.


Author’s Note:

Well, another short chapter and I hope you wouldn’t be mad at me.

Finally the long awaited EXO-M reunited with EXO-K!

B.A.P made a cameo here. Daehyun kissed Yuri.

Is it Baekhyun or Himchan dropped to the floor? Who will Yuri followed at last? Will it be B.A.P or EXO?

Stay tune for the next chapter.


Comment Replies:

@beautifulrhapsody Haha~~ The guy is Baek. I was thinking put Kai as the guy but Baek is the most suitable among EXO-K to fight so I put Baek as the guy here.

@iloveyul It's Baek and M has reunited with K!

@siiisoyuri  Kumawoyo, unnie-ah.

@joanshidae M came back! Perhaps there will have some Yulhan moments.

@Baybeeboo Thank you. <3

@yulhae Yes, it's Baek! Glad that you like it!

@daine10 Yes, Chan kissed Yuri. Chanyul moments here. :D

@cathymika Tada~~ It's Baek.

@snownight EXO-M cameback!!! YaY!!! Haha~~ There will be M-Yul moments. :D

@bLack_pEarL_21 Kumawo once again. :D Enjoy the story.

@mintie Haha~ You will be knowing the ending very soon since this story is going to be a short one, perhaps 20 chapters?

@smtowner12Kumawoyo~ Enjoy the story. :)

@kpoprincess15 Please don't dislike my story just because ChanYul kissed. :'( Anyways, thanks for commenting. :D

@minhosera Thanks for commenting. :) I wouldn't tell you who will Yuri ends up with. The only thing I can tell you is. EXPECT THE UNEXPECTEF.