L. Joe's Temper

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mt4AGZPxO0&feature=related

--

“Good morning!” Your friends beamed.

“Good morning.” You smiled and sat next to them.

“Did you hear?! Teen Top ditched already! And the principal couldn’t stop them!” Hana gossiped. “Those troublemakers!” Nana shook her head. “You still find them hot, though. Especially CAP.” Hana teased. “Yeah, well you like Changjo.” Nana shot back.

“Who do you like?” Hana asked.

“Umm…I don’t know.” You shrugged.

“Pick one!” Nana urged.

You bit your lip, “Uhh…L. Joe?”

They gasped, “You? And the worst one of all?!” They cracked up, “Nah. You two don’t make a good couple. You’re way too different.”

You meekly smiled and nodded as you opened your book.

After language arts, the 3 of you headed to the girls’ locker room to change. You opened your locker to find a bottle of water. Someone always put it in there whenever it was the mile run. You smiled. *Byunghyun.* You changed into PE clothes, took the water bottle, and left.

“Come on! Get in line!” The PE teacher hollered. You and the twins quickly lined up for roll call. “When I blow the whistle, we start the mile run. Ready-TWEET!” He blew his whistle. Everyone started to run. You gripped the water bottle for strength and did your best. You came within thirteen minutes, which was good enough for you. You sat under the shady tree and took a thirsty gulp of water.

Suddenly, someone slapped the water bottle away. Water splashed your shirt, and the bottle flew onto the floor. You looked up to see the queenkas. Th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter