Precious One

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1pJJjQ76s8&feature=related

-----

After school, you, L. Joe, and the rest of Teen Top left together.

“Man, this is the first time in a while that we stayed the whole day!” Ricky stretched.

“Because of someone.” Chunji glanced back at love-sick L. Joe whose attention was all on you. His fingers were laced through yours and he pressed the back of your hand against his cheek. You smiled and L. Joe smiled back.

“Uh-oh. Incoming.” Changjo said. L. Joe looked up and his smile disappeared. Quickly, he pushed you into the narrow alley between 2 buildings. “Well, look who it is. Teen Top!” Infinite snickered. “Here to get your asses whooped again?” Ricky sneered.

“You maknae stay out!” Woohyun sneered.

“Where is your maknae?” CAP asked. Infinite glared at him. “Aww. Still in the hospital after what L. Joe did to him?” Teen Top cracked up.

SungGyu went up to L. Joe and glared deadly at him, “You better watch out. I might get your maknae.”

L. Joe smirked, grabbed Ricky by the back of his sweater, and held him out to SungGyu like bait, “Go ahead. But just so you know he eats an awful lot and will sleep with all your .” Ricky grinned and gave him a wink, “I charm the ladies.”

“ARGH!” Infinite was frustrated how they could never put L. Joe on the edge of his seat. “Just watch. One day, we’ll take someone precious away from you so you know what it feels l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter