New Style

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5vQNAB_9p4

------

The next night, L. Joe was waiting downstairs for you. He juggled a few plastic fruits and blew air into his cheeks. *When will she come down?*

“I’m done.” You called out in a small voice.

*Finally.* L. Joe turned around and his jaw dropped. The fruits plummeted and rolled across the white floor.

You bit your lip and rubbed your arm sheepishly, “I tried to look more sophisticated but I don’t know if it worked…”

You were wearing skinny jeans, converses, and…a cropped top that showed off the fantastic curve of your lean, slender waist. Your hair was long and in lovely rings. You were wearing a tiny bit of make-up. L. Joe kept looking you up and down. You bit your lip, “I knew it. It was a bad idea. Let me change.”

You headed up the stairs but he grabbed your wrist, “Wait!”

You covered your exposed midriff, “I look weird. This isn’t me.”

“You look…y.” L. Joe whispered.

“Stop.” You looked away and your hair fell like a curtain to cover your embarrassed face.

“I’m serious.” L. Joe murmured and wrapped his arms around your bare waist. Your soft skin and slim waist drove him crazy. “You. Look. HOT.” He bit your earlobe.

You pushed him away and scrambled up the stairs, “I’m going to change.”

“Nooo.” L. Joe grabbed your waist and pulled you back.

“I feel uncomfortable.” You squeezed your eyes an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter