Seducing boys

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYp1J2WJ6VU

------

You and L. Joe arrived at a rowdy building. It looked huge, boring, and plain on the outside. But inside, the music was loudly on along with disco lights. Young males and females blended together, having the time of their lives. They were all dressed exceptionally well. The girls were wearing sparkly, short outfits with tons of makeup on.

Many boys gave you appreciative glances as they passed by.

“Where’s your girl, hyung?” Ricky asked. He saw you, “Well, well, well.” Ricky cornered you to the wall and you blinked at him. He grinned and leaned close to your face, “Hey, there, y. My name is Ricky and I’ll be your boy tonight.”

L. Joe gave him a look, “That’s my girl you’re hitting on.”

Ricky waved him away, “You can’t have all the cute girls.”

L. Joe rolled his eyes, grabbed him by the ear, and pulled him away. “Yow!” Ricky yelped. “That is ~~~.” L. Joe said. Ricky blinked at you then shrugged, “Can you blame me? She’s like half-.”

You quickly covered your stomach.

“You look different. In a good way.” CAP added before L. Joe could smack him.

“Thank you.” You said, both shy and pleased.

“I’ll get you something to drink.” L. Joe left with Ricky and Changjo. When L. Joe arrived at the bar, girls immediately surrounded him, “Hey, hottie!” He pulled their hands off, “Taken.” Whining, they left.

“Hyung, ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter