Strike!

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JU1slStB5CM

------

Everything was peaceful. The queenkas didn’t bother you much but if they did, L. Joe wasn’t there to witness it. One day after school, you took the other route to school.

Big mistake.

The queenkas were standing there talking in low, irritable voices. You quickly turned to leave but they caught you, “You! Quiet Girl!” You shut your eyes and bit your lip *Busted.* You slowly turned around. “You have any money?” They asked.

You patted your pockets and shook your head.

“I know you have some. Your hippie parents always leave you with cash.” Jieun nodded to the store, “Go buy us some cigarettes.”

Your eyes widened. High school students? Smoking?! “Um, I can’t.” You stepped back. “Why not?” They asked, incredulous. You bit your lip, “Minors aren’t allowed to smoke.”

“Who the cares?! Just tell them it’s for your grandpa or something. Sheesh.” Yeji rolled her eyes. You shook your head, “Sorry.” You turned to leave but Iseul grabbed your hair.

“Ow.” You winced. “There’s a reason why we hate your , two-goody shoes.” She shoved you to the wall. Jieun rolled up her sleeves, “We lost that chance to teach you a lesson so we’ll gladly teach you now.” Yeji raised her foot. You looked away and covered your head.

“Perfect.” A voice hissed.

The girls looked up, “L. Joe.”

*Oh no!* You looked up.

L. Joe smirked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter