Boyfriend

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYzjBfOgEB4

-----

You put the bulgogi, rice, and kimchi neatly in separate plates. You put them all on a flower tray and made sure it was presentable. You smiled and nodded in satisfaction. Then you took the tray up to your room.

A tall, lean figure with blonde hair was sitting on your bed flipping lazily through a magazine. You shut your door with your foot and put the tray on the nightstand. He shifted his gaze over to the food.

“I made more bulgogi since you like it but I hope it’s not too sweet since I know you don’t like sweet stuff.” You turned to walk back to your desk.

L. Joe swiftly reached out and grabbed your wrist.

You looked back at him.

He blinked up at you, “You make it sound like you’re my cook and not my girlfriend.”

You gently pulled away, “Eat, okay?”

But L. Joe grabbed your wrist and yanked you down on top of him. You blinked at his face so close to you. “I came to see you, not to eat.” L. Joe whispered. He lifted his head and puckered up his lips but you got off of him, “Eat before it cools.” You went back to your desk.

L. Joe sat up and pouted. Now he threw a tantrum, “I DON’T WANT TO EAT! I WANT MY GIRLFRIEND AND I WANT HER NOW!”

You spun around with wide eyes. The window was still open, which meant the neighbors could hear you. “Byunghyun! Shh!” You put your finger to your lips.

“DO YOU KNOW HOW BADLY I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter