Boyfriend-less

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5lscO68PVwA

----

“GIVE THAT BACK!” Changjo yelled and lunged for Ricky. He held the picture of Hana up in the air, “YOU STALKER! YOU HAVE HER PHOTO IN YOUR WALLET! HAHA!”

“I SAID GIVE IT BACK!” Changjo was ready to pummel his . Ricky snickered, “You actually like her? She’s even more of an outcast than Quiet-“ He stopped when L. Joe gave him a look.

“Shut up, Ricky! You don’t even know her!” Changjo stole the picture back and quickly put it back in his wallet.

“Wow.” Ricky raised an amused eyebrow, “I didn’t know you went for girls like that. I thought you were all for bad girls. That’s what most of the girls you slept with were anyways.”

“Maybe you don’t know me well at all.” Changjo muttered.

“Interesting. You and L. Joe hyung go for good, pure girls. Why?” Ricky asked, genuinely curious. “Leave them alone.” CAP said. They were all at his place just hanging around.

Ricky shrugged, “I guess it’s good for you since L. Joe has the hookups. Hey hyung, isn’t your girl best friends with the geek?”

“DON’T,” Changjo grabbed him by the collar, “CALL HER THAT.”

“Wow! You’re getting more like L. Joe hyung! It’s scary!” Ricky squealed.

L. Joe chuckled, “I’ll see what I can do.”

“Beer?” CAP tossed a glass to him. L. Joe caught it and was about to open it when his phone rang. He smiled at the ID: Baby Girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter