Date

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp-fRG0-pis&feature=related

------

You came into the CD shop. You checked the time. You were 10 minutes early. You went to the stack of Yiruma CDs and started listening to the beautiful melodies.

Out of nowhere, someone stretched the headphone, put his head next to yours, and put half of the headphone over him while wrapping an arm around your waist. You glanced to the side to see no other than your boyfriend.

L. Joe nodded along and smiled, “You still have the same taste for music. No rap. No hip hop. No r&b.” He pulled back and you put the headphones back, “I don’t like loud music.”

L. Joe grinned and pinched your cheeks. He found you adorable every time you were ‘proper’.

“Where should we go?” L. Joe took your hand.

“Anywhere.” You touched his shirt, “Did you get new clothes?”

“Whenever we go on a date, I get new clothes.” L. Joe squeezed your hand. You smiled but in the back of your mind, you were worrying about how he got the money. But you trusted him and quickly waved the thought away. “I’m hungry. Should we eat something first?” He asked. You nodded.

You and L. Joe went to Bread Corner and ate pastries with hot cocoa. The two of you fed each other while laughing and talking. You took a sip of your hot cocoa and got whipped cream over your lip. L. Joe laughed, “Babo.” “What?” You blinked. He held out his hand, “Come here.” Curious, you leaned over. Smiling, L. Joe leaned in and the whipped cream off your lip. “Byunghyun!” Flushed, you touched your lips a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter