Dancing

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIvuEWdw1x4

------

L. Joe led you into the main room where people were dancing.

“Dance with me?” A girl batted her eyelashes at Ricky. “Heck yeah.” He grinned and followed her.

“I’m out to find my girls for the night.” CAP grinned and left.

“Aren’t you two going to dance?” Changjo asked.

You turned pink and shook your head, “I don’t dance.”

A short bob-haired girl came up to him, “Wanna dance?” He shrugged and followed her.

“Not being the 3rd wheel here~” Chunji left.

Niel just sat by the sidelines, looking deep in thought. A couple girls came over, “Want to dance with us, Niel?” Wordlessly, he pulled away and left. “Niel!” They went after him.

L. Joe wrapped an arm around your waist and looked at you, “Are you sure you don’t want to dance?”

“I can’t dance.” You said miserably.

“Yeah, you can. You just never tried.” He said.

“Can you dance?” You asked.

L. Joe gave you a ‘please’ look, “I am a dance machine. Come on, baby. There’s a first time for everything.” He pulled you through the crowd to the middle of the dance floor. L. Joe gave you a wink as he started dancing in front of you. With a flushed face, you glanced around at the dancing bodies.

“Come on, baby. Just move your body.” L. Joe drew you close.

“I can’t.” You whimpered.

“Yes, you can.” L. Joe turned you around so that your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter