How we met- Part I

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-6niJgD8Ew&feature=related

----

“Anneyongheegasayo.” You bowed to the supermarket ahjumma. She nodded, “Bye.”

You came out of the shop and a gust of wind hit you. You rubbed your arms for warmth *Winter is coming for sure.* You clutched the grocery bag tightly and ran towards your house. BAM! You fell onto the ground and the bag landed on the floor.

“WATCH IT!” A furious voice yelled. You looked up and gulped.

It was Infinite’s Dongwoo and Hoya.

“Man, you blind or something?! !” They dusted their jackets off. You started picking up your bag. “Hey,” Dongwoo grew furious and grabbed your arm, “You should say sorry if you offended someone.” “I’m sorry.” You sincerely apologized. “Not good enough! If we get caught by that ing L. Joe, you’re dead! You hear?!” He shook you harshly. Hoya touched your sweat, “What is this?”

Meanwhile, L. Joe was furiously striding down the street glancing side to side. Kimchi liquid was on his white shirt. *If I catch my hands on those bastards, I’ll rip their heads off!* Finally, he caught them bothering a young girl. “YAH!” L. Joe yelled.

“Aw, !” Dongwoo and Hoya hissed.

L. Joe narrowed his eyes at them and started running. He literally flew in the air as he landed kicks in their faces. Your eyes widened at the sudden appearance of the hero. “Urgh.” They groaned on the floor. L. Joe straightened his leather jacket,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter