How we met - Part 2

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thv83VklKrQ

------

 

A few nights later, L. Joe was sitting alone in the playground. He was under the slide where no one could see him. If they did, they would freak out at his bruised face and bloody lips. L. Joe winced as he touched his cracked rib *. It hurts like hell.* He had gotten into a 13 to 1 fight with Infinite and their sunbaes. *Cheaters! Bringing their ing sunbaes to hunt me down. Whatever. I whooped their asses.*

Compared to the 13 boys, L. Joe was nothing right now. They had been gravely injured enough to go to the hospital.

*I can’t even move.* He miserably thought.

Just then, he felt a shadow over him. L. Joe quickly became on guard and defensively raised a stone, “WHO THE -“ He stopped *It’s her.*

You were peering at him with sympathetic, worried eyes, “Are you…okay?”

L. Joe looked away, “It’s not any of your business.”

You straightened up, “I’m sorry.” You walked away.

L. Joe bit his lip then called, “WAIT!” You stopped and turned around.

Minutes later, the two of you were stumbling into your house. “Ah !” L. Joe doubled over. You tightly gripped onto his waist and fixed his arm around your neck, “Just a little more.” You led him up to your bedroom just in case your parents came home.

“Where are your parents?” L. Joe growled.

“Don’t worry. They’re not usually home.” You sat him on your bed, “I’ll be right back.” You went to fetch the first aid kit.

L. Joe looked around your impeccably neat room with books organized alphabetically on your bookshelf and a smiling picture of you and the twins. You came in and he put the photo back. You sat next to him and pulled out cottons, Q-tips, medicine, and long bandages. “Can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter