Hurt CAP

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ofcHxhAA8Io

------

 After hours of dancing, you and L. Joe took a break at the bar. He got you water and you drank it thirstily.

“Should we dance again?” L. Joe asked admiringly.

“I need to use the restroom first.” You said in his ear since the music was so loud.

“I’ll take you there and wait for you. It’s not safe for you to go there alone.” He led you to the back. “Omo! It’s L. Joe!” They squealed. “Back off.” He growled and they stepped back instantly. “Go in.” L. Joe said. You nodded and went to use the restroom.

L. Joe leaned against the wall and waited for you.

CAP came over, “Having a good time?”

“~~~ is here. What more do I need?” L. Joe asked.

CAP smirked and clapped his shoulder, “Lucky you.” Ricky came over looking dazed with a red slap mark on his cheek. “What happened to you?” L. Joe asked with a raised eyebrow.

“I saw everything.” Changjo appeared out of nowhere, “He got -slapped when he put her hand up her skirt.” “I thought she wanted it okay?!” Ricky defensively said.

CAP and L. Joe snickered. “Well look who came to join the party.” A familiar voice said.

Teen Top looked up and their smiles faded.

You came out of the restroom. Someone grabbed your waist and pushed you against the wall. You gasped and opened your mouth but the person put his finger on your lips. Your eyes widened, “Daniel?”

Niel gave you a look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter