Skinship

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wELnlqez37U

------

“Eat your food, Byunghyun.” You went back to your desk.

“Why do you always call me that?” He asked.

“Because that’s your name.” You calmly said as you flipped the page and scanned the index.

L. Joe came to the desk. He propped his elbow up and rested his cheek in his palm. L. Joe kept gazing at you. At first, that had bothered you but now you didn’t mind at all. L. Joe softly smiled and curled a loose strand of your hair behind your ear, “You’re so beautiful. I picked the right one.”

Now you blushed. L. Joe smiled and kissed your cheek. Then he trailed kisses across your jaw line and down your neck. He became busy kissing your neck as you tried to focus on trigonometry. When you felt his tongue on your skin, you ducked away, “I’m trying to study.”

“I’m trying to be with you.” L. Joe growled in a low voice.

You took the extra stool and patted it, “You can be with me by sitting down and eating your food.”

L. Joe sighed and sat down, “In other words, shut up and don’t touch me, right?”

You giggled and copied the equation down neatly in your notebook. L. Joe hugged the pillow and gazed at you with a tilted head, “It’s your fault.”

“What ?” You asked, not looking up.

“That I’m still a .” He stated.

You turned pink. You hadn’t actually known that word until sophomore year when you started dating him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter