Secret

My Badass Boyfriend
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZtte8F-7ws&feature=related 

----

L. Joe buttoned up his shirt, “Anyways, those es-“

“They have names, Byunghyun. Jieun, Yeji, and Iseul.” You gave him a look. You didn’t like it when he cursed so much.

L. Joe gave you a stern look back, “Those es,” You sighed. “Made your books fall today, right?” He asked.

“It was an accident.” You mumbled.

L. Joe planted his hands on your desk and leaned forward with a serious, daunting look. You couldn’t help but shiver when he became scary and serious like this. “I didn’t ask you if it was an accident. I asked you if they made your books fall.”

“They slipped out of my hands.” You tried to save them. But L. Joe didn’t buy it, “Those es-“

“It was a mistake.” You grabbed his arm that was flexing in a threatening manner. “I should’ve looked where I was going.”

L. Joe pulled away with an upset expression, “Stop blaming everything on yourself. I know they always bother you. Damn. I wish they would stop that.” Your shoulders deflated, “I wish so, too.”

L. Joe looked at you and softly smiled in amusement. He lightly swept his finger down your nose, “Hey, it’s your fault. You won’t let me help.” You panicked, “Don’t even think about it.”

L. Joe peered closely at your face, “Why don’t you want anyone to know about our relationship? I was all for it, you know. I was ready to tell the world ~~~~~~~ is my girl but you wanted to keep it on the low.” He titled his head in accusation, “You embarrassed of me?”

“Of course not.” You touched his lips then deflated, “More like you’re embarrassed of me.”

“AM NOT!” L. Joe protested.

“I know but the idea is embarrassing. A kingka like you with a nerd like me.” You mumbled.

“A hot nerd.” L. Joe corrected.

“You’re not helping.” You gave him a look.

“All right, all right. I’m sorry.” L. Joe pulled the chair over and sat down. He cupped your face and cooed, “Who think my pretty girlfriend is a nerd? Who dare calls her bad names and humiliates her?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter