Scandals, Advertisments and a Cancelled Affair

Romeo N Juliet

The advertisement that she and JB were supposed to do together after scandalous romance (an affair that already ended) rumours break-out, which unexpectedly boost their images. The same advertisement that JB cancelled last minute after pictures of him with Haesung and her family went viral. Yes, that ad was also happened to be his first. She felt bad for abandoning him. 

In his uniform, he arrived, bowed to each person he sees and announced immediately, “Hello everyone, I’m Super Idol, Jin Yoo Jin.” Looking all nervous than she had ever seen him before. “Hello, hello ... hello.” She called out his name, he inadvertently bowed at her, yelling, “Hello, I am Super Idol Jin Yoo Ji-

The look on his face, when he saw the person calling him was her, was comical. And it still made her chuckled to this day. The confidence he normally had, vanished at the moment he stepped into the set, replaced with a rather confused look. It was kind of ... cute. Yes, the charismatic Yoo Jin was undeniably adorable and dorky when he is in the state of being clueless.

She got to her feet, walked towards him and whispered, “Get a hold of yourself.” He cast a bewildered expression at her advice. She launched her ‘pinching’ attack on his right cheek as he was leaning closer to her eye level. Her eyes twinkled with mischief. She actually dragged him all the way to the dressing room, with his cheek firmly within her grasp.

She told herself pinching his cheek was to justify the fact that his knowledge on these things was equivalent to a newborn baby and he needed to pay attention to what she had to say. And it was fun. Around him, it was easier to be a mischief Rian, than a superficial Rian. Since they were becoming fast friends and her being a veteran in this field, she thought he could use some of the advices she had to offer.

“Pull your self together. Don’t go looking for trouble. Just follow my lead and you will be alright,” she said, tapping his cheek lightly. He repeated her advice, making a mental note. With that, she left him to get ready.

Although she had abandoned him to meet the president on JBs reason for dropping the CF and did not keep her promise to lead and help him out ... she did, however, made sure they only used pictures that accentuated his handsome features and muscular frame.

The photographer laid out the photographs they had taken this morning, after they finished snapping pictures for the commercial. She requested to see his as citing‘curious’as the logical reason to see how well did he do, only to have herself gasped in horror, seeing the first few batch of his photo shoot.

He was so awkward. It pained her eyes to see, just as bad as she being a terrible actress. Then, the second batch of his photos was produced and she had to say, they were not as terrible as the first few. He definitely improved, thanks to the guitar. His poses were much more natural than before.

The man-in-charge of the CF showed her the ones that they were going to use. Rian’s face fell at the sight of it. While hers was flawless as usual, the ones they settled for him, was rather disappointing. Most of it lacked of a certain pull to it and she cannot put a finger to it. She went through the shoots again, this time, inspecting it up close from one photo to the other.

Thats it! Since Yoo Jin is still fairly new in the eyes of media, it would be better to use the ones that captured his side-profile looks and his countenance was not done in an overly exaggerated manner. Most of them had his face set in a rock-star like trance, playing the guitar passionately. Since they were shooting for an outdoor look, the guitar itself looked out of place.

Rian pointed at the photos that actually do justice to Yoo Jin and the outdoor gear, making the editor slightly impressed with her dedication to help out the new kid. He nodded at Rian’s choices and handed them down to his personal assistant, a chubby woman in square-rimmed glasses. They were about to delete the other unused photos when Rian stopped them from doing so. “Do you mind if I have a copy of the photos, especially Jin Yoo Jin’s?”

She recalled much later that they did allow her to have Jin Yoo Jins photographs, particularly the first few batch he did. It proved to be a wise move and came very much in handy whether Yoo Jin need a little boost to obey her demands.